What's new

Hassan Abro latest martyr of LOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldiers sleeping on a long patrol, during ceasefire.. Inside Indian boundary.. Maybe they were less careful, but killing in cold blood is a shame...

Actually there was a Indian soldier which was supposed to be guarding that place. He went to go pee, and stayed and hid, pissing his pants until the "militants" left.
So you can't blame it only on the sleeping soldiers either.

Soldiers sleeping on a long patrol, during ceasefire.. Inside Indian boundary.. Maybe they were less careful, but killing in cold blood is a shame...

Keep repeating that to yourself. I think I have made my point here. Sleeping at a border like LOC where militants infiltrate regularly is unacceptable and you should blame yourself first for that.

Bye.

Keep repeating that to yourself. I think I have made my point here. Sleeping at a border like LOC where militants infiltrate regularly is unacceptable and you should blame yourself first for that.

Bye.

Wow, you just won't say it.. Nice

Actually there was a Indian soldier which was supposed to be guarding that place. He went to go pee, and stayed and hid, pissing his pants until the "militants" left.
So you can't blame it only on the sleeping soldiers either.

Duh? Please keep your intelligent comments to yourself.

I am not wrong Sir these are reports by your own channels not by Pakistani channels these reports were given by news channels and they were told by your Army
581083_10152385985243029_1351702255_n.jpg

okay here is the deal. Give me any link saying so. I know you can't. And don't speculate because even our sources says that 3-4 days back 15-16 Pakistani soldiers killed when Indian army destroyed 5 pakistani posts completely but I am not believing it as that's just speculation and no proof. So better we rely on proof and not speculations.
PS: in some other thred one of pakistani member 'chuvenist' said 1 day back that 4 pakistani soldiers killed that day and not 2. He said your media aaj, zeo reported it but still I am counting it to be 2 because I have no proof of other 2.

Not may be. They are two different things. IA soldiers weren't attacked while having lunch. So don't compare apples and oranges. :)

For the attacked, surely, but not for the attacker. Once devoid of morals, the attacker will try and find the most opportune moment to attack that provides him the best chances of victory at lowest cost. Now whether its terrorists attacking Pakistani forces during a religious activity or its Pakistani soldiers attacking Indian soldiers as they slept during cease fire.

How can you sleep during Duty when just a couple of days back your side kidnapped and killed four civilians and the next day killed another of the soldier from the adversary,I would call it height of stupidity if you are sleeping carelessly after such grave Violations from your forces...

For the attacked, surely, but not for the attacker. Once devoid of morals, the attacker will try and find the most opportune moment to attack that provides him the best chances of victory at lowest cost. Now whether its terrorists attacking Pakistani forces during a religious activity or its Pakistani soldiers attacking Indian soldiers as they slept during cease fire.

Terrorsists could have attacked during lunch or dinner too. So it has nothing to do with Iftaar or anything like that. The point that makes two incidents different is that while on a patrol just next to loc you are supposed to be vigilant not sleeping. I don't know who should be blamed for such carelessness. That's what is the purpose of a border patrol. As I said before. You are comparing oranges to apples just because you are a fan of IA. :)

How can you sleep during Duty when just a couple of days back your side kidnapped and killed four civilians and the next day killed another of the soldier from the adversary,I would call it height of stupidity if you are sleeping carelessly after such grave Violations from your forces...

Sleeping is justified, a long patrol covering more than a day - they are not robots. They were inside Indian territory.

The sentry went to relieve himself and then seeing that your army killed them, in cold blood.. Sleeping is not a violation of anything, killing in cold blood is shameful at least by an Army.

Sleeping is justified, a long patrol covering more than a day - they are not robots. They were inside Indian territory.

The sentry went to relieve himself and then seeing that your army killed them, in cold blood.. Sleeping is not a violation of anything, killing in cold blood is shameful at least by an Army.

Sleeping id one thing and being Vigilant is the other,You are supposed to be vigilant in general and in Particular After you kill from other side without any provocation...

Sleeping id one thing and being Vigilant is the other,You are supposed to be vigilant in general and in Particular After you kill from other side without any provocation...

And honour something else.. As per many Pakistanis we never had honour, we never were professional. What happened to your army?

Not really. I am not commenting on the preparedness or lack there of of the ones attacked. But the opportunism of the attackers. In both cases, the attacked Pakistani forces and Indian forces were guilty of letting their guard down near battle zones and attacking militants and Pakistani forces were guilty of being opportunists and attacking in situations that in past have been considered off limts. :)

Well, so is using terrorists as cannon fodder and disowning your own fallen soldiers to get deniability. Pakistani Army has done both in past, so why are you surprised now..

I am not surprised by the actions of their army, only surprised by the people who will do anything to justify the killings of people in cold blood.

And honour something else.. As per many Pakistanis we never had honour, we never were professional. What happened to your army?

Sometimes bad has to be reciprocated with bad else it would get out of control...Hope you understand..

okay here is the deal. Give me any link saying so. I know you can't. And don't speculate because even our sources says that 3-4 days back 15-16 Pakistani soldiers killed when Indian army destroyed 5 pakistani posts completely but I am not believing it as that's just speculation and no proof. So better we rely on proof and not speculations.
PS: in some other thred one of pakistani member 'chuvenist' said 1 day back that 4 pakistani soldiers killed that day and not 2. He said your media aaj, zeo reported it but still I am counting it to be 2 because I have no proof of other 2.
I didn't you hadn't read them so I didn't saved them but I think I posted many of them on these forums and some were posted by Indian members Mr

I didn't you hadn't read them so I didn't saved them but I think I posted many of them on these forums and some were posted by Indian members Mr

If that's so then It won't be hard for you as you are saying that news are posted on this forum. I am searching for an hour but I couldn't find any so I am believing that you are simply spleculating without proof sir. I hope you find such news for me if you can.

If that's so then It won't be hard for you as you are saying that news are posted on this forum. I am searching for an hour but I couldn't find any so I am believing that you are simply spleculating without proof sir. I hope you find such news for me if you can.

No sir they wof where reported by all news channels of India and those news channels were told by Indian Army of what happened

No sir they wof where reported by all news channels of India and those news channels were told by Indian Army of what happened

sir being Indian I didn't see any such news on our channels how come you?? If you have watched them on their website then that news must be on their archieve. Just give me link and I will shut my mouth and if not then I am expecting you to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom