What's new

Has Pope Benedict Converted to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vatican will be seeing islam as blackstone(shivlingam) worshipping shiva believers the pagans who claims abrahamic faith corrupted beyond imagination in a book written under influence of lucipher.

@asad71 provide us news source plz

He cant. He is just trying to achieve a "Double Whammy" by opening this thread!
First of all this is his entry to "Stupid and Funny from around the world" and secondly an entry to "PDF Fail Threads".
And by golly, he has succeeded.......

Of course, there is something here that reminds me of a phenomenon in Advertising called "Surrogate Advertising".

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a rumour even if he converted he would never speak up in public or else he'll get a death threats. Malcom X was murdered because he was a Muslim.

Proven by who? Christian experts and scholars? Did you really think they wouldn't have claimed it was a forgery either way?

Well since I am an Athiest,I believe all religious books are forgery.Not just this one.

The '1,500' Year Old 'Bible' and Muslim Propaganda

A 1500-year old Aramaic bible in Ankara (Turkey)? | Globalisering, christendom en het Midden-Oosten

Ancient Syriac bible found in Cyprus | Reuters

But in this particular case,there are so much discrepancies it just doesn't add up.

It's just a rumour even if he converted he would never speak up in public or else he'll get a death threats. Malcom X was murdered because he was a Muslim.

What??He was killed by a Muslim for being a Muslim???.Where do you get these conspiracy theories??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom