What's new

Has Bangladesh's creation benefited India strategically?

No doubt about it, the creation of Bangladesh is a major strategic achievement of traitorous Bengalis (who were excited by Mujibur Rehman's philosophy) and Hindustan. As noted by some before it neutralized Hind's eastern flank, hurt united Pakistan's economy and revenue, hurt the morale of the nation and armed forces, political havoc, etc.

Just like the Ottoman's were betrayed by Arab tribesman in Ottoman Arabia, Pakistan was betrayed by Bengalis in East Pakistan. Only a few remained loyal and for that they have my respect. Be sure, future generations will avenge this.

India OK but what do you going to do with BD?

picing a bone of contention with Bengalis would further suit indian agenda.....we should use soft power on them, cooperate with them and establish more cordial ties -- once their awami stooges pack their bags and move to the saffron coloured nation where they truly belong.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Do not worry because we will not going to genocide or mass rape with bangladeshi which is done by a country who claim to be muslim.

the indians know all too well the expertise of mass genocide and rape

No doubt about it, the creation of Bangladesh is a major strategic achievement of traitorous Bengalis (who were excited by Mujibur Rehman's philosophy) and Hindustan. As noted by some before it neutralized Hind's eastern flank, hurt united Pakistan's economy and revenue, hurt the morale of the nation and armed forces, political havoc, etc.

Just like the Ottoman's were betrayed by Arab tribesman in Ottoman Arabia, Pakistan was betrayed by Bengalis in East Pakistan. Only a few remained loyal and for that they have my respect. Be sure, future generations will avenge this.

what was Mujib's philosophy exactly?? Free Bangladesh?? Nope bro. Let me tell you, MuJib always preferred to be the Prime minister of Pakistan, not Bangladesh. He even concluded his 7th march speech with ' Jiye Pakistan' . During operation search light Mujib was arrested and he had no further role

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

the indians know all too well the expertise of mass genocide and rape[/QUOTE]

not more than a mare kid in front of
mighty pakistani

your mahatma ghandhi would be sick to the core about the way hindustan treats many people. For a country that loves to claim it overcame oppression they went on to be oppressive themselves... in Kashmir, Nagaland, Manipur, Bangladesh, and others

and then they wonder why mumbai-like incidents take place

I think abu is a retired pakistani officer haven't got over from pakistan's humiliation of 1971 ... and I believe he enjoys the blanket cover of mods.. so guys do not need to feed the professional troll

your mahatma ghandhi would be sick to the core about the way hindustan treats many people. For a country that loves to claim it overcame oppression they went on to be oppressive themselves... in Kashmir, Nagaland, Manipur, Bangladesh, and others

then they wonder why mumbai-like incident take place?????? Because there is some people( from other side of border. e.g kasab is pakistani) can't see( burning out of jealous) India's growth and peace. BTW. Look at your country

what was Mujib's philosophy exactly?? Free Bangladesh?? Nope bro. Let me tell you, MuJib always preferred to be the Prime minister of Pakistan, not Bangladesh. He even concluded his 7th march speech with ' Jiye Pakistan' . During operation search light Mujib was arrested and he had no further role

Of course he would rather be Prime Minister of a United Pakistan rather than just Bangladesh. However, he did espouse and propagated treason and separation of United Pakistan, he espoused nationalism based on ethnic lines (Bengali) his rhetoric and philosophy divided the nation. His six-point autonomy plan was a step toward total separation. Now I also understand West Pakistani politicians are also at fault for negligent treatment of E.Pakistanis nonetheless you demand a change in Government not betray United Pakistan and wage a full fledged rebellion. Bangladeshis opened up the way for Hindustan domination of the Eastern flank of South Asia.

Mujibur Rahman was arrested and was released by Pakistan and sent back to Bangladesh in which he became provincial ruler and Prime Minister of Bangladesh. He did this for his self-aggrandizement not necessarily for the betterment of Bangladeshis, hence why he introduced a clause in the BD constitution making himself life-long President, single party rule.

Our country is densely populated & too small to implant a Nuclear plant , we dont want even a nuclear plant for electricity , one Pakistan has nukes & that is enough .

I was commenting about the possible deployment of nuclear missiles in BD by GoP,if BD remained with Pakistan.It would have spared GoP the expense of developing long range ballastic missiles to counter India.

As for the nuclear plant issue, there was news that BD is in talks with Russians for building a n-plant.

then they wonder why mumbai-like incident take place?????? Because there is some people( from other side of border. e.g kasab is pakistani) can't see India's growth and peace. BTW. Look at your country

well i scan the headlines time to time and it seems that your troubles are a lot closer to home anyways. . .

look at your northeast, which isn't exactly seeing much ''growth and peace''

i didnt even need to bring up the mumbai shmumbai example (leave aside occupied Kashmir, since we already know the realities of our brethren over there)

Mumbai happens bcs some misguided people across the border think that they can defeat India by killing innocent men, women & children at random.

Back
Top Bottom