What's new

Has Bangladesh's creation benefited India strategically?

Pakistan left its bengal part.. It is now india's turn to let her bengalis join their true brethren..... We kept our Anthem amar shonar bangla written by Tagore because we hope Pashchim Bangla will rise and Join us. You know, Rabindranath wrote amar shonar bangla to keep Bangla united..... People of Pashchim bangla 2011 should bring 1911 back.....!!

Pakistan left its bengal part.. It is now india's turn to let her bengalis join their true brethrens..... We kept our Anthem amar shonar bangla written by Tagore because we hope Pashchim Bangla will rise and Join us. You know, Rabindranath wrote amar shonar bangla to keep Bangla united..... People of Pashchim bangla 2011 should bring 1911 back.....!!

so how have you planned to do it ??

Pakistan left its bengal part.. It is now india's turn to let her bengalis join their true brethrens..... We kept our Anthem amar shonar bangla written by Tagore because we hope Pashchim Bangla will rise and Join us. You know, Rabindranath wrote amar shonar bangla to keep Bangla united..... People of Pashchim bangla 2011 should bring 1911 back.....!!

HAHAHAHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH first take beck your 10 million east bengali with their 100 million childrens aka bangladeshi than think about india's bengali. Keep dream. Hahahahahahaha Even muslim bangladeshi refugees don't want to go beck bangladesh and dreaming about majority hindu bengali. We knew that 1 million hindu killed in BD and most of them are bengali.

I can't imagine about BD's economy after facing their 20 million brother living in india.

I have better plan. Why not you merge with india?

seems to me to be a secular, nationalist agenda....not a religiously motivated one.

cheers

seems to me to be a secular, nationalist agenda....not a religiously motivated one.

cheers

yea bro. According to them Religion cannot be base of a country. bangladesh in Pakistan was a mistake. So we have corrected the mistake. Now why they are in india being bengali while a country Bangladesh exists. And Bangladesh means Land of bangalis, not land of muslim bangalis.

Pakistan 207 B dollar growing 2.4%. Bangladesh 107 B dollar growing 6%. Its not half but a good amount..

i'm talking about the times leading up to '71....i'm happy to see that Bangladesh economy is growing and the political situation is fairly stable; one reason why many Pakistanis are expanding their businesses to your country -especially in textiles.....it benefits your GDP and benefits our GNP.

in the strategic sense, under their sheikh hasina --yes they do gain because they have a friendly neighbour. However, when I read stories all the time about Bengalis (including a 14 year old girl a couple months back) are killed by unprofessional ''border forces'' of the time-to-time troublesome neighbour country --it makes me ask some questions which Bengalis themselves ought to be asking.

if the indians did that to Pakistanis today, you can bet there would be a very fitting response.....by the state and by the people themselves

No doubt about it, the creation of Bangladesh is a major strategic achievement of traitorous Bengalis (who were excited by Mujibur Rehman's philosophy) and Hindustan. As noted by some before it neutralized Hind's eastern flank, hurt united Pakistan's economy and revenue, hurt the morale of the nation and armed forces, political havoc, etc.

Just like the Ottoman's were betrayed by Arab tribesman in Ottoman Arabia, Pakistan was betrayed by Bengalis in East Pakistan. Only a few remained loyal and for that they have my respect. Be sure, future generations will avenge this.

i'm talking about the times leading up to '71....i'm happy to see that Bangladesh economy is growing and the political situation is fairly stable; one reason why many Pakistanis are expanding their businesses to your country -especially in textiles.....it benefits your GDP and benefits our GNP.

in the strategic sense, under their sheikh hasina --yes they do gain because they have a friendly neighbour. However, when I read stories all the time about Bengalis (including a 14 year old girl a couple months back) are killed by unprofessional ''border forces'' of the time-to-time troublesome neighbour country --it makes me ask some questions which Bengalis themselves ought to be asking.

if the indians did that to Pakistanis today, you can bet there would be a very fitting response.....by the state and by the people themselves

Do not worry because we will not going to genocide or mass rape with bangladeshi which is done by a country who claim to be muslim.

Back
Top Bottom