What's new

Harpoons: India to pay US almost three times more than Pak

^ Wow, there was lot of sense in the above post.

So, how come you changed ?
Just exactly my thought too....
Ok are these the same version we are getting? some where heared that it is another block?

Yes we are paying three times more. But for what?

Any one has done research on what block of harpoons Pakistan purchased from USA and what we are getting? No.

Let me clear this confusion.....

India Year: Dec 2010
Harpoon: 24 Block II missiles, Contract cost: US $ 170 million, Unit Cost: US $ 7.08 million

Pakistan Year: March 2007
Harpoon: 30 Block II missiles, Contract cost: US $ 191 million, Unit Cost: US $ 6.37 million

Anti-Ship Missiles >> 2010

Atleast media persons should research before presenting this mirch masala to common public.

Last edited:
^ Wow, there was lot of sense in the above post.

So, how come you changed ? :D
Well when u'll remain in trance all post to will look insensible.
Change is not in me but in u.

Last edited:
pakistan didn't pays for these US weapons.....it's the US money only given as militry aid..

At least have an iota of idea what you're talking about before opening your mouth. The military aid we get gets discussed in our military forums. Harpoons wasn't one of the things we got as military aid.

by somebozo

USA wants to milk the Indian ATM thats about it otherwise USA doesn't give crap about selling to India, its not a strategically located country like Pakistan. And Indians feel proud of buying made in USA whatever the cost is! Its back to the colonial mentality Europeans infused during their hold over India.
thanks for caring for us!:cheesy: GOI should appoint you as adviser. but wait! will Pakistan will give us pearl of wisdom like you? i doubt.:lol:

Last edited:
Actually the weapons india buy from usa at market rate pakistan get those same weapons on subsidised rates from usa but it pays heavily for those subsidised weapons by doing usa's dirty job in the region.So if india wants same weapons for free or on susidised rate better start doing usa's dirty job .

whatever but we got because of NON NATO ALLY sir call it dirty job or as you wish :cool:

whatever but we got because of NON NATO ALLY sir call it dirty job or as you wish :cool:
uncle ji why blame me when pakistanis themselves call WOT as dirty job after every drone strike or bomb-blast.

Back
Top Bottom