What's new

Hardcore Kashmiri militants turn on their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which movies are you referring to?.. I may like to watch them as well

Now i wonder what do they do with this money??? Buy biriyani????

Fund Ttp and bla. Get that into your head.

Sir... Now i know we have been asking this for quite some time and wouldnt hesitate to ask you again... Any Proof?

Lmao, wtf is a punjabi taliban. This guy needs to find a new job.

Kashmiri freedom fighters are NOT Punjabi Taliban.

The writer sucks big time.

The term Punjabi Taliban is used for Sipah e sahaba/ LJ activities who are playing in hands of foreigners for money and exploding innocent people here.

Those who fought in Kashmir i remember very well when we were kids, mostly belonged to Pukhtoon population who used to fight along local Kashmiris for freedom of Kashmir.

Kashmiri freedom fighters are NOT Punjabi Taliban.

The writer sucks big time.

The term Punjabi Taliban is used for Sipah e sahaba/ LJ activities who are playing in hands of foreigners for money and exploding innocent people here.

Those who fought in Kashmir i remember very well when we were kids, mostly belonged to Pukhtoon population who used to fight along local Kashmiris for freedom of Kashmir.

Nah most the jihadis we killed in Kashmir have been from Punjab

just like Kasab the punjabi

OHHHHHH wait by the way what is the source and publicity site for this paid write up??

Dehlka *** com :lol:

i wondered why it was sounding like another orange media mouth-piece

Wrong Let me make it easy for you to believe.

You are underestimating us by just blaming us for funding TTP & BLA. They get onky fraction of our investment on Our beloved neighbour Pakistan.

We invested in your country in last elections too to get Zardari elected as President.

We even invested our money in ARTIFICIAL RAINS which caused floods in Pakistan few years back. Now we are again saving money for more such ventures in future.

Now Happy??

OHHHHHH wait by the way what is the source and publicity site for this paid write up??

Dehlka *** com :lol:

i wondered why it was sounding like another orange media mouth-piece

it is better than your lying green media which makes wiki lies jana

Jana you were always saying where is bin ladin? he is not in Pakistan blah blah and what happened :cheesy:

Kasab was one of the most coolest one :laugh: damn how he was roaming with poses of an Indian flick hero like style with a heavy gun on shoulder.

hehehehehehehe that was funny as well as amazing how he kept his cool

Kasab was one of the most coolest one :laugh: damn how he was roaming with poses of an Indian flick hero like style with a heavy gun on shoulder.

hehehehehehehe that was funny as well as amazing how he kept his cool

Yeah he was so cool in his nike top because his poor father could not afford to buy him Eid clothes so he run away from home and into the hands of LET who said we will give u designer clothes and 72 girls in heaven if you kill those kafir hindus

Kasab was Punjabi, he must be from Indian Punjab. Many Indian Muslims are also terrorists as you call them but they are fighting for their independence.

Kasab was Punjabi, he must be from Indian Punjab. Many Indian Muslims are also terrorists as you call them but they are fighting for their independence.

Nah he was a Pakistani for sure

Yeah he was so cool in his nike top because his poor father could not afford to buy him Eid clothes so he run away from home and into the hands of LET who said we will give u designer clothes and 72 girls in heaven if you kill those kafir hindus

Do you dispute his calmness? it was indeed one of the coolest attitude shown by someone who was on spree to spray Indians with bullets.

It is still surprising howcome he was sooooooooooo calm and roam like a filmi hero.

99% of Indian muslims support India thats why even Kashmiri girls shooting dead Pakistanis

Indian Govt does not support TTP. Our support to Balochistan freedom struggle is only moral and diplomatic..

Freedom struggle! LOL..

Derra Bugti is not whole of Baluchistan my dear friend. Besides do you know how many groups are there within Bugti tribe?

Still you harp on the tune of not poking our (Pakistani) noses into Indian issues! Dosron ko naseehat aur khud mian faseehat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom