What's new

Happy Independence Day Bangladeshis!

So damiendada anything to add now that you mentor has run awry from the battle like that Paks would love to ascribe to Bengalis.

Fortunately, such is not so this side of the border!
'
But then \zakira is but a Razakar.

Look you BD boys, you look at everything as Hindu and Muslim.

We here have a larger prism.

Religion is not the be all and end all of life.

Sub nationalism is!

The Bengali Muslim here is more concerned about being a Bengali than worrying about the UMMAH since their intellect does not merge with that of the Bihari or UP Muslim!

Arrogance? Maybe, But that is the reality!

You know what that’s the first thing you said that sounds truthful, “Religion is not the be all and end all of life”.

Sub nationalism? Please define that for me (Oh its Bangladeshi Muslim).

Hiding, behind a true Bangladeshi, like the rest of the Indian army, (na shouldn’t say that I am fond of those soldiers), but you sir are a fake, a bounder and a liar: prove you fought in the liberation war else hide your head in shame.

na but i love winding you up!

Anything worthwhile?

Or running away like a real Bangladeshi which brings a disgrace to the fair name to all Bengalis, irrespective of the border?

You know what that’s the first thing you said that sounds truthful, “Religion is not the be all and end all of life”.

Sub nationalism? Please define that for me (Oh its Bangladeshi Muslim).

I thought I was addressing literates!

I don't want our anthem to change but some Bangladeshis do
some Bangladeshi people feel the present anthem doesn't represent Bangladesh well enough

Our national poet is Kazi Nazrul
But our national anthem is written by Tagore an Indian Bengali
So there is a dilemma
Most nations have there national anthem penned by their national poet

Also in the entire song the word "Bangladesh" is non-existent
Surely it's not a big ask to have the name of our nation in our anthem
"Sonar Bangla" means undivided Bengal!
But partition is a reality and Bangladesh is the result

Also this song was written in 1905 when the first Bengal partition took place
An event which was greatly significant to struggle of independence for Bengali Muslims
An occasion which was very near & dear to the heart of Bengali Muslim
Tagore wanted to reverse it and hence wrote the song
The timing and reason behind the penning of the song is also difficult to accept

I don't want our anthem to change but some Bangladeshis do
some Bangladeshi people feel the present anthem doesn't represent Bangladesh well enough

Our national poet is Kazi Nazrul
But our national anthem is written by Tagore an Indian Bengali
So there is a dilemma
Most nations have there national anthem penned by their national poet

Also in the entire song the word "Bangladesh" is non-existent
Surely it's not a big ask to have the name of our nation in our anthem
"Sonar Bangla" means undivided Bengal!
But partition is a reality and Bangladesh is the result

Also this song was written in 1905 when the first Bengal partition took place
An event which was greatly significant to struggle of independence for Bengali Muslims
An occasion which was very near & dear to the heart of Bengali Muslim
Tagore wanted to reverse it and hence wrote the song
The timing and reason behind the penning of the song is also difficult to accept

Thanks for enlightening me on that, pal, but thats not the reason i dislike it. IT SOUNDS BORRING, HAS NO LIFE and PUTS PEOPLE IN A COMA!

Mr Tiki i still say you are a fake, a bounder and a liar: prove you fought in the liberation war else hide your head in shame.

So damiendada anything to add now that you mentor has run awry from the battle like that Paks would love to ascribe to Bengalis.

Fortunately, such is not so this side of the border!
'
But then \zakira is but a Razakar.

Run awry? Well I can’t speak for others, but I am still here!

Kazi Nazrul Islam was born in the village of Churulia in the Burdwan District of Bengal (now located in the Indian state of West Bengal.

Rabinranath was a East Bengali and Nazrul was a West Bengali.

So, apart from crocodile tears, its a question of religion and nothing more and nothing less.

The uninformed BD posers forget that Kazi Nazrul, the poet Laureate of BD, Being a Muslim, he himself married a Hindu Woman, Pramila Devi, and also wrote devotional songs – Shyama Sangeet – dedicated to the Hindu Goddess – Ma Kali.

Good luck to the Razakkar and the BNP boys!!

Lest they and their fangirl feels otherwise here it is:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/10938895/Kazi-Nazrul-Islam

If no Rabindranath or Kazi Nazrul, then don't you think the Pakistani national anthem would do fine?

Personally, I find the words good and so is the tune.

Don't answer immediately.

Ask Bangla Bhai Zakira, who has apparently vanished!

Mr Tiki i still say you are a fake, a bounder and a liar: prove you fought in the liberation war else hide your head in shame. I AM STILL WAITING!

Kazi Nazrul Islam was born in the village of Churulia in the Burdwan District of Bengal (now located in the Indian state of West Bengal.

Rabinranath was a East Bengali and Nazrul was a West Bengali.

So, apart from crocodile tears, its a question of religion and nothing more and nothing less.

The uninformed BD posers forget that Kazi Nazrul, the poet Laureate of BD, Being a Muslim, he himself married a Hindu Woman, Pramila Devi, and also wrote devotional songs – Shyama Sangeet – dedicated to the Hindu Goddess – Ma Kali.

Good luck to the Razakkar and the BNP boys!!

Lest they and their fangirl feels otherwise here it is:

Kazi Nazrul Islam

Ref. the underlined---- did'nt Kazi Nazrul name his sons; Kazi Sabyasachi and Kazi Aniruddha respectively?
Now, maybe Zakira can spend some time now researching the Arabic/Islamic antecedents of those names.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom