What's new

Happy Boy Adu

He should just marry and settle down.

I will do anything for a friend. Including his wife.

Marry !!!! nOW, are you friggin nuts...i ******* a 25 yr old boy with a heart of a 15 year old..Let me live
You wont catch me ever having an arranged marriage!!!!!! Completly against the whole concept

Honestly When you have to work 16-17 hours day, it pains me to tell that its my own enterprise... ..sex takes a back seat and all you need is the sleep

Honestly When you have to work 16-17 hours day, it pains me to tell that its my own enterprise... ..sex takes a back seat and all you need is the sleep

I'll take good care of your wife. Go ahead. Marry.

what do you freaking do all these hours......? There are kids out here so you can mail me the details.

I will mail you later, I will be coming to Dubai in 3-4 months for my promotional camipgns, My project is getting started... Inshallah everything will allrite....

Adu

I will mail you later, I will be coming to Dubai in 3-4 months for my promotional camipgns, My project is getting started... Inshallah everything will allrite....

Adu

so its on..jai ramji ki.

whats new with your girl friend adux mate. did you get back togather with her or exploring new avenues.?

yeah you seem like the kinda guy that remains solitary for a very long time. ;)

lol!!!!!!i have changed, I have grown old, no more women for me for some time, atleast till my project reached 50%...

Back
Top Bottom