What's new

Happy Boy Adu

that is true to be the real star one's best quality is to love for your people and country and to win their hearts thats what most sprots star do in europe and america..........being big headed dont realy help but then again thats the culture in middle east and south asia and in that part of the world there you are taught to be big headed from very early stage and these countries are fundamentaly class driven solely judged on how much money ones got.....

can you please tell me that how do i post the forums.......to have my voice heard as well and the things i got to say.......

Exactly, its quite hard for people to get off that mentality!!1 but it is no excuse its such a sad thing

voice heard , you might have to call me..and i would love to hear you voice...lol

What exactly do you wanna post pictures, files etc?

ummm well i would like to post mainly text.......not so much of pictures and if i see my voice being heard i would also like to donate to the site and would like to tell more people i know would like this kinna thing.........
so far i have had a good response.......but its such a good site and people here come up with such good forums very intellectual and how every one participates and the mannerism of people is great as well..........

I broke up with my girlfriend today....and I am god damn happy...lol...couldnt handle anymore..............i see peace and tranquility

:devil:

Good for you! I havent hooked up yet so some tips from the Heart Breaker!:chilli:

You're waaaaay to young! Now focus on your studies and we'll talk in...say 5 years? :enjoy:

I broke up with my girlfriend today....and I am god damn happy...lol...couldnt handle anymore..............i see peace and tranquility

:devil:

dude i am sure you will get over it. Wow you are buying a BMW which colour and an M3 that is awsome
i also have a 3 series but its a 1990 model so pretty freaken old, but i still love that car, if you can please post some pics.

I was away from the net for nearly a week and look what has happened....:enjoy:

I need help!!!! my heart is broken..... somebody show me a WOMAN, other than neo

Back
Top Bottom