What's new

Happy Boy Adu

No...nobody can tip against my devine beauty Kajol...no even a hot sindhi gal :smitten:

My tummy, You can see six packs...right now boy,.you are the one to talk about Fatness

i guessed it from the 34-40 calls per day.....ive had some similar experiences in india.

Please dude, for once dont bring this India - Pakistan crap.,.....

Girls all over the world has one truth and I say it as a man...

They are friggin more tougher than men,.... and its a common factor, we are the softer creature all brawn no brains...lol

well yes adu......as an auditor you have to be a little bit of a lier but mere bookkeepers and assistant accountants are fine......
i also agree with the girl giving you hard time on the phone talking about shoes and bags but again thats not her problem that you work 15 hours a day as it clearly means you are not ready for any relationship at the moment and are commited to your work....
nothing is wrong with that either people have to work to earn a living.
also like today i had a bad day at work and now when i came home someone telling me about their shoes and bags is like asking for a fight......so i understand!!

well yes adu......as an auditor you have to be a little bit of a lier but mere bookkeepers and assistant accountants are fine......
i also agree with the girl giving you hard time on the phone talking about shoes and bags but again thats not her problem that you work 15 hours a day as it clearly means you are not ready for any relationship at the moment and are commited to your work....
also like today i had a bad day at work and now when i came home someone telling me about their shoes and bags is like asking for a fight......so i understand!!

Is that you in your avatar?

I am only like that Monday to Friday evening... You will see me having my Beer at TGIF and later on to some club....
Where do you stay?
I love all my chartered accountants.....they are the greatest...I am a business man, so i have to keep those poor souls happy...Gotta make money

cb5150425b2b44844cfa518dc9fa87ad.jpg

Now thats what i call a woman

seems like to me adu honey that you are obssesed with women.....i guess all you guys are.....
but hey.....

Arent you guys built so fine by god, cuz idiots like us can ooogle over you and be so obssesed that even cafine does no help....

Nina your attached pic aint showing here...

i know the picture didnt show it was the picture of the indian tennis player sania mirza and i am obssessed with tenis
can some one tell me how to post forms please........
and also do someone wanna compete with me on a tenis match i will definately give you a very tought time..........:)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOot Sania...

I dont like Sania, I think she is over-rated, I met with her last time she came to cochin... she got so much attitude.... i was like wwoah!!! hold there missy....
You have genuine Hingis and Sharpova Fan in me...
Old timers Chrissy Everts and Martina Navratilova...Steffi

Pete Sampras, Agassi, Feddrer, a lil bit of Nadal

Back
Top Bottom