What's new

Happy Boy Adu

Its my cousin's old old old house and his Car!!!!!!
I am getting myself BMW M3 2007 soon....

first you dump the girl it must be breaking her heart only time a girl back rubs her guy is when she is madly in love with him or if he is damn lazy that the minute he sees her he lies on his back i am a psychology gradute talking here guys.......
and then you come on to the site and brag about it.......adux thats not what real gentle men do???...
sorry i couldnt help saying sorry if i am being pain in the ***.....never mind.

but if that is you in that photo jesus christ what is it you are holding in your hand there pointing towards the girl it does looks a bit dogy......some one agrees...????

Hey hey hey no fair!!!!!!!

You women have your groupie talks!!!!!!!!!! WE have OUR's toooo....
Lets have a level playing field, She wasnt my lover, but my girlfriend
I nearly married my ex-fiance, and college sweet heart for 4 years!1!!! This was just a girl that i went out with for 3 months!!!!! who called me 30-45 times a day and made me go nuts...

THAT IS A RAY BAN CARRY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!! for my sun glasses not a dildo...

first you dump the girl it must be breaking her heart only time a girl back rubs her guy is when she is madly in love with him or if he is damn lazy that the minute he sees her he lies on his back i am a psychology gradute talking here guys.......
and then you come on to the site and brag about it.......adux thats not what real gentle men do???...
sorry i couldnt help saying sorry if i am being pain in the ***.....never mind.

but if that is you in that photo jesus christ what is it you are holding in your hand there pointing towards the girl it does looks a bit dogy......some one agrees...????

There are girls you love and there are girls you date. The difference lies there!!!!!!

You are a psychology graduate with Accounting degreee!!!! you are scaring me....
DO you know accountants usually commit suicide more than any other profession....

You are talking as if i cheated....!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

I am just way too tired of her constant NAGGIN...and I am a patient man.

actually i agree some girls can be pain in the ***.......i know.....

yes have studied psychology and then accounts but that dont make me any less stupid trust me.........

No...not stupid...I consider that a very serious combination..rather very lethal.....

You are the only accountant in the world, that nobody can lie to...
consider this you are walking talking polygraph on people who lie about numbers.... you should try a spandex super-woman costume for yourself....lol

Nice

About the pain in the ***; she actually was.
Imagine you come back from work after being in the office for 8 in the morning to 12 in the night, and she cant understand that you are tired and talk about her collection of shoes and bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant handle that

Sindhi from Lahore...?? Thats got to be a geographical disaster! :lol:
Btw, Sindhi galls are pretty hot! :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom