What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER!!

There are too many twisted histories about Hitler just so that MANY WILL BLINDLY hate him

i find that its mostly the american propaganda, basically america was in deep trouble because of recession that hit them and when the brookers were bankrupted, their stock exchange crashed, only american way out was to participate in WW2 through which america started making weapons and their industries got momentum again and american cashed on with WW2 otherwise american presence was pretty unreasonable, so till america makes the devil out of hitler and how inhuman he was, there is no way they can prove why they participated in WW2 in the first place and then to beat on the winnings so that they can keep glorifying their history becoming super power

He also had an Indian one too, where people would fight to free India from the Brits. But they were all just tools.

If he could use children by the end .. Muslims and others would prove to be great cannon fodder. I have much respect for him as a nationalist and patriot. But he has done some evil deeds for which he will also be remembered. Also please be certain if the war actually went according to hitlers plan, there would be a lot fewer brown people and terrorism.

You should read Mein Kampf and his views on South Asians. According to him we were inferior races better off under the British Rule.
@ExtraOdinary Well, I do not care...nothing he said is gonna make it come true...Besides, most of Pakistanis are of Aryan or Indian descend few are from the local Asian descend...so not sure whom he was talking about...besides it is not like he lived in Asia to pass that judgement...Why what who said should tarnish what I think his strategies were?

so lets stay clear of this topic shall we?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ExtraOdinary Well, I do not care...nothing he said is gonna make it come true...Besides, most of Pakistanis are of Aryan or Indian descend few are from the local Asian descend...so not sure whom he was talking about...besides it is not like he lived in Asia to pass that judgement...Why what who said should tarnish what I think his strategies were?

Hmm I guess since at that time there was a British India, his views on Indians encompassed you too. Now of course we are separate, no harm done.

Uh-oh...

Well, in terms of how he ruled; Nazi SS uniforms were extremely bada$$. Even these days, no one comes close to that level of bada$$sery...

well, it's Hugo Boss :D

How he ruled? well, Germany was defeatet, in ruins. Not to mention all his atrocities against other nations and peoples.

@Death.By.Chocolate I think no one reads my 1st post...I admire his nationalism, hes planning and strategies and how Germany was at a level that was shocking to the world....

Nationalism? He wasn't even German, he was Austrian. He successfully exploited German resentment of the terms of the treaty of Versailles. As a planner and military strategist he was an amateur, his successes in this area is due to better men working for the cause. Their jobs were made impossibly difficult by his constant meddling. His greatest skill was that of an orator and gangster.

What he did with Jews should be condemned,but besides that we need to analyse how Hitler was with his own nation,with the people of Germany..here are few qualities I found:

- He took a nation that was demoralized and united it.
- He gave the nation a mission or focus.
- His engineers built and invented Freeways.
- The German economy boomed.
- He gave the German people back their confidence in themselves.
- He gave V2 technology which the world used to send rockets to space.

-He banned production and use of atomic weapons.

- He allowed the British to escape at Dunkirk

- He did everything possible to avoid war with Britain & France

- He didn't use chemical weapons against the allies during D-Day invasion

- He banned production of atomic weapons- He banned hunting

- He banned smoking on public transport

- He performed an economic miracle on Germany

- He banned cruel ritual slaughter on animals

@Talon you raised a unique topic---very interesting indeed--i hope that we will learn something new about this bad leader;)
just a neutral post.....

Nationalism? He wasn't even German, he was Austrian. He successfully exploited German resentment of the terms of the treaty of Versailles. As a planner and military strategist he was an amateur, his successes in this area is due to better men working for the cause. Their jobs were made impossibly difficult by his constant meddling. His greatest skill was that of an orator and gangster.
@Death.By.Chocolate thank you for your POV....

@Death.By.Chocolate I can say alot about how the Americans treated the American Indians, how they treated the Blacks, How they treat the Latins and so on....so lets stick to the topic, shall we?

You are quite embarrassing. I let you worship Hitler then I will follow Prophet Muhammad (saws), the Noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Nabi (saws).

What proof is needed to be provided? Are you drunk? Ask the Gypsies (fellow South Asians) how he treated them in Europe. What do you think he would have done with the regular Pakistani? He wanted to conquer the whole world and every non-German, non-"Aryan" (LOL) was supposed to be a slave. Even fellow Europeans (Slavic people) he considered subhumans. So what do you think he would think about the regular Pakistani living in Karachi?

Visit Neo-Nazis forums and see what they think about "*****" (as they call them), Muslims and non-Europeans. Then you might reconsider your nonsense.

Lastly this thread is open for any members and last time I checked this is not a Nazi forum where any dissident is now allowed. Stop acting like a clown.

Watch ur mouth when talking to a lady...

Check this out the Indian legion of SS:
fm4rd.jpg

10e2eeh.jpg

1-759863.jpg

This photo shows a battle equipped unit of the legion. Various uniforms, overseas caps, trousers are in uses. Of particular note are the supposedly "Luftwaffe" or "SS" or Heer Tropical boots, and the use of grenade bags. None of them seem to be wearing the sleeve shield.​

3-719166.jpg

Members of the Free India Legion during training for duties on the Atlantic Wall, circa 1943.​

5-797940.jpg

Legion members wearing the shield on their greatcoats​

9-724311.jpg

Legion members in the Westwall Dune​

What he did with Jews should be condemned,but besides that we need to analyse how Hitler was with his own nation,with the people of Germany..here are few qualities I found:

- He took a nation that was demoralized and united it.
- He gave the nation a mission or focus.
- His engineers built and invented Freeways.
- The German economy boomed.
- He gave the German people back their confidence in themselves.
- He gave V2 technology which the world used to send rockets to space.

-He banned production and use of atomic weapons.

- He allowed the British to escape at Dunkirk

- He did everything possible to avoid war with Britain & France

- He didn't use chemical weapons against the allies during D-Day invasion

- He banned production of atomic weapons- He banned hunting

- He banned smoking on public transport

- He performed an economic miracle on Germany

- He banned cruel ritual slaughter on animals

@Talon you raised a unique topic---very interesting indeed--i hope that we will learn something new about this bad leader;)
just a neutral post.....
OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN

1.he created a brainwashed nation, which considered itself superior than other races!
2.he created such war-mongering nation e.g.
Young women came on the street and chanted that "we shall bear children for the reich" (illigetimate)
P.S.
I WAS A NEO-NAZI ONCE

378628_548515681854356_359424406_n.jpg

Just found out it is Hitler's birthday....at the same time curious about what others think of him....Not in terms of whom he killed but in terms of how he ruled and strategy and whatnot....Please try to keep the thread clean :enjoy:

Thank you for opening up this tread since Muslims in particular Pakistanis in the world don't have enough problem cause of the fcuking terrorist why not add love of the Hitler and wishing him happy birthday to the list.

Back
Top Bottom