What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Independence Day to Saudi Arabia members

Saudi-Arabia_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

saudi-pak.jpg

He he he, nice outfit bro. You know who you look like...Nimr bin Adwan. If you know that show. :lol::tup:

And if Hizajis are saudi I don't think I look like them much. You haven't seen the front of my face yet too.

LOL, first time I hear that. I am a chameleon. Have been told that by nearly all people I know. You should see the picture on page 35 (much better resolution). The low resolution is "dark". You can see yourself.

LOL, Hijazis have a very close resemblance to Syrians, Palestinians, Jordanians (especially) and the Levant overall. A neighboring region too. Besides Saudi Arabians come in all shapes and form. Trust me when I say that you resemble a typical Hijazi. My younger brother looks like you.:lol:

Many Palestinians do and also some I know. Hijazi is also a quite common Palestinian surname and quite a few Palestinians have ties to Hijaz or Egypt btw. Some to Jordan and Syria. But we are all mixed.

Getting off-topic. Let me post some pictures instead from today if I can find any.:D

LOL, first time I hear that. I am a chameleon. Have been told that by nearly all people I know. You should see the picture on page 35 (much better resolution). The low resolution is "dark". You can see yourself.

LOL, Hijazis have a very close resemblance to Syrians, Palestinians, Jordanians (especially) and the Levant overall. A neighboring region too. Besides Saudi Arabians come in all shapes and form. Trust me when I say that you resemble a typical Hijazi. My younger brother looks like you.:lol:

Many Palestinians do and also some I know. Hijazi is also a quite common Palestinian surname and quite a few Palestinians have ties to Hijaz or Egypt btw. Some to Jordan and Syria. But we are all mixed.

Getting off-topic. Let me post some pictures instead from today if I can find any.:D

I saw it, you actually remind me of some Palestinians and resemble some Emirates. I have two pictures I just took with one funny face and one smiling ill post them. LOL. One sec. And you can tell I've gained weight because know I've hit the gym and gained 12 pounds ever since the pic with me on the horse. Yallah one sec. :)

Oh, here we go again. I was clearly wrong and too trustful. Will keep that in mind next time I encounter a Zionist.:rofl:

Let us just say that I look like an Arab that could fit into all Arab countries. At least my experience tells me that by traveling to several Arab countries.;) And I am perfectly fine with that in fact I love it, LOL.

Get a life you low life loser. You really spend your day trolling on forums where we're trying to have fun account after account. Dear Lord...

%90 of people around the globe hate us for one reason or another, that many people hate us for what we are. Don't you think so my friend?

90% of people do not hate you. At least 50% of people do not even know that Saudi Arabia exist.

Of those, that hate you, you could divide them in casual haters and dedicated haters.

Casual haters are those people that have negative perception regarding Saudi Arabia due to negative publicity which emanates from issue of women rights and Saudi's support to terrorism. Even though state is not supporting any terrorist organization overtly, there have been a lot of linkages that have been traced backed to individual's acting in their private capacity.

People usually read that private individuals are main financers of Al-qaida, they generalize them on Arabs as a whole.

Another important reason for that hatred is that, Bin laden has become an archetype of terrorists and people are just conditioned to view Saudi's like that.

There are some blind Democracy supporters among this group.

Some of the muslims who hate you are trying to re-categorize themselves.

Most of religion driven terrorism is done by muslims. This has lead to a situation in which Islam is getting associated ( another case of classical conditioning) with Terrorism. So some people are trying to redefine group boundaries to exclude themselves from the group.( Link already provided )

This is the reason of coinage of terms like Wahäbi terror. By passing the responsibility of terrorist act on Wahäbis, what people are doing is that they are redefining boundaries of their group, excluding Arabs.This leads to cognitive dissonance and a proven way to reduce dissonance to increase the valance of your attitude, which in this case in Arab hatred.

List not exhaustive as i consider most of the people in this group.

On more serious types, you could divide them into two groups; Muslims and non-Muslims.( Even Israeli's wont count in this. This group is one which have an irrational hatred and nothing, no amount of persuasion or coercion would change that.

For non muslims, they are usually attacking Islam in grab of Arab Bashing as it is more politically correct and safe.

Muslims those who passionately hates you either have sectarian or political reasons.
+ Some of them have got radicalized to such an extent ( @Harmonia Dragon ) that they see Saudi's as Kuffar.

Last edited by a moderator:
saudi-pak.jpg

saudi.jpg

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY SAUDIA ARABIA , LIVE LONGER AND PROSPER WITH DIGNITY.:cheers::yahoo:

Thank you bro.

More pictures please ... :pop:

They will arrive shortly bro. Just have a little bit of patience. Need to find new photos to post first.

Happy independence Day

National day bro, but thank you nevertheless.:D

Happy Independence to our Saudi counterpart! :yahoo:

Thank you bro. Long time no see. I hope that everything is well with you and your family.;)

Happy Independence Day to Saudi Arabia members

Saudi-Arabia_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

saudi-pak.jpg

Thank you a lot bro. Beautiful photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom