What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a bunch Sir :cheers:

Not the guy wearing a polo-shirt? :what:?

Is the guy wearing the polo yes. I was kind of angry in the picture because the person to the left collided our horses together and I almost fell off. They both got a spanky afterwards. :no:

Is the guy wearing the polo yes. I was kind of angry in the picture because the person to the left collided our horses together and I almost fell off. They both got a spanky afterwards. :no:

Good lord! Thankfully you didn't get hurt. :/

LMFAO.... you are right, however, no one here has inkling of an idea about what actually transpired for Arabia to become Saudia.... people here think that Saudia was always Saudia....... :devil:

The day they learn 'the truth', they will cut their own ****....fry them.... and eat them.. :cheesy:

Even people who know do not care.

Morals are nothing but metaphysical constructs to keep better people subservient to the will of sheepel majority. Nationalism and loyalty are exemplar of those.

When people talk about Arab's betrayal of Turkey, they expect that Arabs must have remained a vassal of ottoman's only because they shared common religion. They do not have a right to seek their own destiny.

It is the same situation of you people seeking a separate country, Pakistan.:D

Hazzy, bro you look like a typical Hijazi. My younger brother resembles you a lot, LOL. I am serious. Must be the Arab/Semitic genes and the shared ancient connecticon of Levant and Hijaz.

Not this Ottoman nonsense again. Already discussed this with our Turkish bros were we came to an agreement quickly. We Arabs ruled the Caliphate from the beginning until 1512. Nearly 1000 years! No Arab is crying about Ottomans "stealing" "our" Caliphate. Get over it. Tired of discussing it again and again.:)

Hazzy, bro you look like a typical Hijazi. My younger brother resembles you a lot, LOL. I am serious. Must be the Arab/Semitic genes and the shared ancient connecticon of Levant and Hijaz.

Not this Ottoman nonsense again. Already discussed this with our Turkish bros were we came to an agreement quickly. We Arabs ruled the Caliphate from the beginning until 1512. Nearly 1000 years! No Arab is crying about Ottomans "stealing" "our" Caliphate. Get over it. Tired of discussing it again and again.:)

LOL, I'm the one in the polo and I think I do resemble them. I have ancestors from Yemen, Turkey, Egypt, and Jewish.

Hazzy the skinny little Yank.

Look how skinny he is :rofl:

I'd snap him like a twig.

Disgusting little terrorist.

Look who's back already. That's right when I left Gaza and I've gained weight now. We'd love to see a picture of our beloved Internet 'tuff' guy Controlled pair, Moziqmbiue Drill, you name it. :rofl:

You terrorist ***** :lol:

You couldn't even hold an AK. What kind of paly rat are you? you know that firing AK47 and killing is the 'palestinian' culture - but you're so skinny. The recoil would snap your wrist.

Like matchsticks

Matchstick wrists!

Little yank terrorist wannabe.:rofl:
reported for being rude... you were complaining about other members :undecided:

LOL, this guys IP address needs to banned. Here we go again with Palestinians will be eradicated. What a troll. Lets get back on topic though.

Even people who know do not care.

Morals are nothing but metaphysical constructs to keep better people subservient to the will of sheepel majority. Nationalism and loyalty are exemplar of those.

When people talk about Arab's betrayal of Turkey, they expect that Arabs must have remained a vassal of ottoman's only because they shared common religion. They do not have a right to seek their own destiny.

It is the same situation of you people seeking a separate country, Pakistan.:D

%90 of people around the globe hate us for one reason or another, that many people hate us for what we are. Don't you think so my friend?

LOL, I'm the one in the polo and I think I do resemble them. I have ancestors from Yemen, Turkey, Egypt, and Jewish.

Yeah, I suspected that you were that guy. Haha, just an Semitic mixture I see then mostly.

Controlled Pair, what the hell is wrong with you lately? I thought you were a good guy although we disagreed in the Palestine-Israel topic and some other topics.

Post a picture of yourself then. I and Hazzy997 did.

Oh, and many Brits are overweight. Nothing to brag about.

Anyway this topic is already going way off-topic like always here (nearly). It's annoying on the long run.

Pathetic to laugh about other persons looks without posting a picture of yourself.

Yeah, I suspected that you were that guy. Haha, just an Semitic mixture I see then mostly.

Controlled Pair, what the hell is wrong with you lately? I thought you were a good guy although we disagreed in the Palestine-Israel topic and some other topics.

Post a picture of yourself then. I and Hazzy997 did.

Oh, and many Brits are overweight. Nothing to brag about.

Anyway this topic is already going way off-topic like always here (nearly). It's annoying on the long run.

Pathetic to laugh about other persons looks without posting a picture of yourself.

You did? Where are you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom