What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
31f07ab7-aa81-4c19-82d1-50e9defe601f_16x9_600x338.jpg

Sorry bro! We don't have Mut'ah marriage! We are Saudis :lol:

Yea right how is the Misyar and musfar and aurfi and wadaa and siyahi doing???????

31f07ab7-aa81-4c19-82d1-50e9defe601f_16x9_600x338.jpg

Sorry bro! We don't have Mut'ah marriage! We are Saudis :lol:

Yea right how is the Misyar and musfar and aurfi and wadaa and siyahi doing???????
How is the adultbreastfeed in Saudi Arabia I hear that your women can breastfeed an Indian driver so he will become your brother???

The hell you're talking about? :what:

You know these marriages and you sunni speak about shia and mut'ah

IcIc

After a quick research, I found out that none if these marriages are certified, or proved by the Supreme Court, or the MOI.

How is the adultbreastfeed in Saudi Arabia I hear that your women can breastfeed an Indian driver so he will become your brother???

I understand what you're saying, but I guess you started making things up as your blood is boiling up :lol:

I wasn't fully aware of what you were trying to say.

Basement full of dead salafi terrorist in deep freezer wants to keep them to show to my children because they will be a extinct species in near future.:D

By the way, How's the basement dude? :lol:

Basement full of dead salafi terrorist in deep freezer wants to keep them to show to my children because they will be a extinct species in near future.:D

I suspect someone like you will make it to show it to your grand children :lol:

@Yzd Khalifa

When the Cat's Away, the Mice Will Play. :sniper:

My friend, if you just knew how your countrymen and your country treated you and your grandfathers you wouldn't have defended them, if I say you were treated like dirt, dirt would have been offended.

Here is an eye opener:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom