What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3d33420ca6f4843df3038c47c2110c87.png

59952f1de8bfd932c372fca2a6001f43.png

Our Thread ?isnt that a pakistani Forum

yo seriously man what's your effing problem eh ? no body gives a rats a$$ if you don't like saudis, so keep your hate to yourself & stop derailing the thread , & by the way Saudis are Not building chabahar & letting India in, but your beloved Iran is ! get your facts straight & then talk

I thought they don't celebrate birthdays in Saudi Arabia? Anywayz Happy Brithday!

Wonderful photos once again. Warms my heart to see them. A day where we should leave our differences apart aside from the Islamic holidays.

2zrqp86.jpg

:yay: :yay:

@Yzd Khalifa - I think you are poor sheikh or have lot of oil wells, i don't find any other reason for your insane rate of posting

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be over once khalifa become elite member, only 300 posts are remaining than we have to say "Well done dude", "Enjoyed your quality posts" etc. etc. :ashamed:

I guess so ... 25 Dec is coming should I make a birthday Thread to become an elite member .. ?? :whistle:

@Yzd Khalifa - I think you are poor sheikh or have lot of oil wells, i don't find any other reason for your insane rate of posting

Hadn't you seen the pics I posted? Well, I did post too many in the Saudi defense section, pictures of KSA, the Syrian conflict, Bahrain's civil unrest, among others :)

I guess so ... 25 Dec is coming should I make a birthday Thread to become an elite member .. ?? :whistle:

You deserve to become a moderator :)

Last edited by a moderator:
how-to-write-good-quality-posts.png

Forget about it just post pictures like Air Marshal .. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom