What's new

Hanoi calls time on anti-China protests

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2060303 said:
:rofl:But after that most of Baiyue people have to "join China peacefully" :rofl:, only Lac Viet can stand and repel Han's invasions. :rofl:

I feel lucky to the Baiyue people, coz they had already melted with chinese blood. Noone will say they are baiyue now, coz it could be a shame to amit it.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2060303 said:
:rofl:
Anything in ancient was ... Chinese? Yes, but depend on what kind of "Chinese" are you talking about :rofl: There are many kind of "Chinese": Han Chinese (real Chinese), Baiyue (ancestor of Cantonese), Tibetan, Uyghurs, Mongolian, ... So? :rofl:
:rofl:
Historically, Vietnamese's ancestor (Lac Viet, Chinese call "Luo Viet") and Cantonese's ancestor are all "Viet" people in Baiyue lands, so of course Vietnamese language today is similar to Cantonese. Baiyue people have a very cool culture, they had invented rice-farming and script long before Han Chinese left the hording life and try to live in something called "civilization".
But after that most of Baiyue people have to "join China peacefully" :rofl:, only Lac Viet can stand and repel Han's invasions. :rofl:

You guys were called NamViet before. You might not have been Han assimilated but you NamViets had sucked up to the Han culture for thousands of years like parasites. Get a real pic for your self: say something that is non Chinese nor French. :azn:

1.You idiot, Brahmos can use as land-attack missile also, it's not hard for India-Russia to increase it's range to 1000 km so we can use Brahmos to attack your base in Paracel and Spratlys islands. anti-ship range about 400-500 km is OK for VN's EEZ . we don't need further range.

2. Can you keep quiet untill mod lift the ban of Robihood ?? it's foreign forum, so we got many warning bcz of telling CHinese the Truth or react when you insult us, if you come to VNese forum you have no chance to win the debate .

You really are mentally retarded! No wonder, Your Viet Nam compatriots despise you! You are Vietnam's shame! Reduces Vietnam's intelligence quotient! Discredits Vietnam the image! Talked with you, said that many will only reduce our intelligence quotient! Now, lets my last time, Answers you this Stupid question!

I have already described many times, BrahMos improvement,still can not do without the help of Russia,as of now the Russian ramjet engine technology, biggest supports 550 kilometer supersonic flights! Nowadays's missile, Based on ballistic divided into ballistic missile and cruise missiles, Cruise missiles and divided Supersonic and subsonic, but Brahmos belongs to the supersonic speed cruise missile. Although today's supersonic cruise missile speed up to more than twice the speed of sound, But the firing distance receives the serious restriction; Comparatively, subsonic speed cruise missile, although the speed is slow, but the maneuver capability is stronger, Range can easily break 1000 km. Now the world, the firing distance surpasses 1000km the cruise missile is the subsonic speed.

As a result of present Russia's jet engine ramming technology limit ,Can't help Vietnam upgrade 1000 km of supersonic cruise missile. Therefore, you could not evade this fact ,you = stupid, ignorant, fantasy = mentally retarded!

Finally, I advise you: leave the PDF, here is normal person's discussion place, Here does not suit you! Perhaps, Only the Vietnamese forum suits you, Only then can display you fully “IQ ”!”

:rofl:Seems like these vietnamese full of wet dream on their history and ability.
Just like any other small country they love to high light some unreliable resource to claim they have superior history. Just like korean did, they even claim Confucius was actually korean. If they are so superior in history, why they are not one of the biggest country in asia? why it is always china? Please use your vietnamese brain to think about it. I know it is hard, coz it was misplaced in S.:rofl:

Errr, you mean China is also weak nation, coz some guys like HongWu always dream on history of Great Han and Center of the Universe theories :rofl:

I feel lucky to the Baiyue people, coz they had already melted with chinese blood. Noone will say they are baiyue now, coz it could be a shame to amit it.

Yes, they are very lucky, as same as Tibetan, Uyghur, Mogolian... :rofl: :rofl:

You guys were called NamViet before. You might not have been Han assimilated but you NamViets had sucked up to the Han culture for thousands of years like parasites. Get a real pic for your self: say something that is non Chinese nor French. :azn:

Nam Viet dynasty only learned feudal from Han Chinese, every other things are still Viet. Cultures, language, script, soldiers, officials ... are Viet
Read your history, in 1k years Han domination, Vietnamese is still much different with the Han.

You really are mentally retarded! No wonder, Your Viet Nam compatriots despise you! You are Vietnam's shame! Reduces Vietnam's intelligence quotient! Discredits Vietnam the image! Talked with you, said that many will only reduce our intelligence quotient! Now, lets my last time, Answers you this Stupid question!

I have already described many times, BrahMos improvement,still can not do without the help of Russia,as of now the Russian ramjet engine technology, biggest supports 550 kilometer supersonic flights! Nowadays's missile, Based on ballistic divided into ballistic missile and cruise missiles, Cruise missiles and divided Supersonic and subsonic, but Brahmos belongs to the supersonic speed cruise missile. Although today's supersonic cruise missile speed up to more than twice the speed of sound, But the firing distance receives the serious restriction; Comparatively, subsonic speed cruise missile, although the speed is slow, but the maneuver capability is stronger, Range can easily break 1000 km. Now the world, the firing distance surpasses 1000km the cruise missile is the subsonic speed.

As a result of present Russia's jet engine ramming technology limit ,Can't help Vietnam upgrade 1000 km of supersonic cruise missile. Therefore, you could not evade this fact ,you = stupid, ignorant, fantasy = mentally retarded!

Finally, I advise you: leave the PDF, here is normal person's discussion place, Here does not suit you! Perhaps, Only the Vietnamese forum suits you, Only then can display you fully “IQ ”!”

For land-attack purpose, we don't need supersonic speed, India can help to increase the range to reach to Spratly island and reduce it's speed, or they can sell us some thing like Prithvi missile, We don't need supersonic missile to attack your base in Spratly. Google this quote to find the link.

.India has also agreed “in principle” to sell Vietnam the…Prithvi missile, train Vietnamese scientists in Indian nuclear establishments, and help Vietnam establish its own arms industry for small arms….

Wiki for Prithvi:

Prithvi III

Prithvi III class (codenamed Dhanush meaning Bow) is a two-stage ship-to-surface missile. The first stage is solid fuelled with a 16 metric ton force (157 kN) thrust motor. The second stage is liquid fuelled. The missile can carry a 1,000 kg warhead to a distance of 350 km and a 500 kg warhead to a distance of 600 kilometres and a 250 kilogram warhead up to a distance of 750 kilometres.

Nam Viet ≠ Vietnam

Please do not confuse these two different entities.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2061154 said:
Errr, you mean China is also weak nation, coz some guys like HongWu always dream on history of Great Han and Center of the Universe theories :rofl:

Nam Viet dynasty only learned feudal from Han Chinese, every other things are still Viet. Cultures, language, script, soldiers, officials ... are Viet
Read your history, in 1k years Han domination, Vietnamese is still much different with the Han.

I think the culture influrence is far deeper than you think. The building, the clothing, the government system, the exam system. had the influrence of chinese culture.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2061154 said:

And I won't play stupid mouth war with you, coz it cannot change the truth. and its you to accusing china culture is not superior at all , all things about chinese culture and history is a myth. Thats how a weeker culture to defence themself phycologically .

:rofl:Seems like these vietnamese full of wet dream on their history and ability.
Just like any other small country they love to high light some unreliable resource to claim they have superior history. Just like korean did, they even claim Confucius was actually korean. If they are so superior in history, why they are not one of the biggest country in asia? why it is always china? Please use your vietnamese brain to think about it. I know it is hard, coz it was misplaced in S.:rofl:

Acient story : Huaxia fight well, but lower culture. Baiyue fight weak, higher culture . Huaxia took over Biayue, learning and taking culture of Baiyue and become big nation, modern China nowaday. Vietnam culture is from Baiyue.

So who took culture of whom ?

Someday, South Chinese will recognise who is their real brother, who are they actually? brain washed Baiyue or enemy Huaxia. Then China will be in deep problem.

Someday, South Chinese will recognise who is their real brother, who are they actually? brain washed Baiyue or enemy Huaxia. Then China will be in deep problem.

The South Chinese are predominantly Huaxia by both blood and culture, and why you guys just don't get it?

Thats fantastic! Viet the wet dreamer!!:rofl:!
In their id card, it is saying Han now, please check!:rofl:

Acient story : Huaxia fight well, but lower culture. Baiyue fight weak, higher culture . Huaxia took over Biayue, learning and taking culture of Baiyue and become big nation, modern China nowaday. Vietnam culture is from Baiyue.

So who took culture of whom ?

HAHAHAA!!! you sounds like the Korean! may be yyou both could have the compitition of "WHO OWN THE 5000 YEARS CHINESE CIVILATION"
Trust me, don't do this , because it had already make korean looks like a joker. You are not the first one to try this.

I think the culture influrence is far deeper than you think. The building, the clothing, the government system, the exam system. had the influrence of chinese culture.
Feudal = Goverment system + feudal building + feudal clothes
-> How more "far deeper" than I think?
In your history, Trieu Da (Zhao Tou? - can't sure his Chinese name) had influenced much by Viet cultures, when Han's diplomat came he squatted and didn't organize any reception.

And I won't play stupid mouth war with you, coz it cannot change the truth. and its you to accusing china culture is not superior at all , all things about chinese culture and history is a myth. Thats how a weeker culture to defence themself phycologically
The truth is some guys like HongWu always dream on history of Great Han and Center of the Universe theories :rofl:
You mean your culture is superior? If it is, Han Chinese should invented rice-farming and script much more before Baiyue :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

I don't think so. They all have been assimilated with Han, they still don't know what is there really ancestor.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2062087 said:
Feudal = Goverment system + feudal building + feudal clothes
-> How more "far deeper" than I think?
In your history, Trieu Da (Zhao Tou? - can't sure his Chinese name) had influenced much by Viet cultures, when Han's diplomat came he squatted and didn't organize any reception.

The truth is some guys like HongWu always dream on history of Great Han and Center of the Universe theories :rofl:
You mean your culture is superior? If it is, Han Chinese should invented rice-farming and script much more before Baiyue :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

I don't think so. They all have been assimilated with Han, they still don't know what is there really ancestor.

:azn:
I am sure you really have your own verson of vietnam history. a joker version.:tdown:
Thats how you people protect your self-esteem? Poor guy.

Back
Top Bottom