What's new

Hanoi calls time on anti-China protests

For land-attack purpose, we don't need supersonic speed, India can help to increase the range to reach to Spratly island and reduce it's speed, or they can sell us some thing like Prithvi missile, We don't need supersonic missile to attack your base in Spratly. Google this quote to find the link.

Wiki for Prithvi:

Is troublesome you each time speak when In advance ponders, The purpose of your talk, going to talk about what! Front had already said you one time, forgot such quickly?

Hey bro, can you see Robinhood got Ban already ??how can he answer you now ??

Closer look at this topic, we talk time! Our last conversation is on 21st, you are forbidden are on 25th, what did middle 4 day of you do to go?

About revises Yakhont and Brahmos's firing distance, For you Stupid brains feel Sorry!Carefully check your original conversation , Enhances Yakhont and Brahmos's firing distance, In order to attack what target? Is to attack the Chinese aircraft carrier in the South China Sea!

Chinese carrier: Vietnam and other neighbors response

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

The stupid words said have been many, oneself also became even more stupid! Do not continue in here to insult itself! Returns to your Vietnamese forum! Your intelligence quotient only suits there!

Is troublesome you each time speak when In advance ponders, The purpose of your talk, going to talk about what! Front had already said you one time, forgot such quickly?

About revises Yakhont and Brahmos's firing distance, For you Stupid brains feel Sorry!Carefully check your original conversation , Enhances Yakhont and Brahmos's firing distance, In order to attack what target? Is to attack the Chinese aircraft carrier in the South China Sea!

Chinese carrier: Vietnam and other neighbors response

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

The stupid words said have been many, oneself also became even more stupid! Do not continue in here to insult itself! Returns to your Vietnamese forum! Your intelligence quotient only suits there!

Stop quoting like an Idiot man, Both Yakhont-Brahmos is land-attack missile also, we need some type missiles have the range of 900-1000 km to attack your base in Paracel and Spratly island, so, let help VN to increase the range (and reduce the speed if needed) of land-attack purpose. Is it too hard for India-Russia ??

Stop quoting like an Idiot man, Both Yakhont-Brahmos is land-attack missile also, we need some type missiles have the range of 900-1000 km to attack your base in Paracel and Spratly island, so, let help VN to increase the range (and reduce the speed if needed) of land-attack purpose. Is it too hard for India-Russia ??

You have the very serious dysphrenia question! Forgot that you Want to revise Yakhont and the Brahmos firing distance Original intention ?

I knew, you very Mentally handicapped! Also has the Vietnamese consistent characteristic, excels at the Sophistry! See the previous conversation,Your original intention: Yakhont and Brahmos firing distance only then 300km, Cannot completely cover the South China Sea disputed sea area,
More difficult to threaten the operational scope farther China's aircraft carrier. Increases Yakhont and the Brahmos firing distance arrives at 1000km, In order to deterrence the South China Sea to dispute the sea area China Water surface warship , The effective control South China Sea disputes the sea area; Now, Sophistry: Increases Yakhont and the Brahmos firing distance arrives at 1000km, In order to attack land targets, Also the fantasy changes Yakhont and Brahmos's engine, Make it become subsonic stamping type engine!

With dysphrenia person conversation, I feel the very shame, But Very glad to was our already not next conversation! Finally, I wish you in advance, The fourth account number is forbidden!

You have the very serious dysphrenia question! Forgot that you Want to revise Yakhont and the Brahmos firing distance Original intention ?

I knew, you very Mentally handicapped! Also has the Vietnamese consistent characteristic, excels at the Sophistry! See the previous conversation,Your original intention: Yakhont and Brahmos firing distance only then 300km, Cannot completely cover the South China Sea disputed sea area,
More difficult to threaten the operational scope farther China's aircraft carrier. Increases Yakhont and the Brahmos firing distance arrives at 1000km, In order to deterrence the South China Sea to dispute the sea area China Water surface warship , The effective control South China Sea disputes the sea area; Now, Sophistry: Increases Yakhont and the Brahmos firing distance arrives at 1000km, In order to attack land targets, Also the fantasy changes Yakhont and Brahmos's engine, Make it become subsonic stamping type engine!

With dysphrenia person conversation, I feel the very shame, But Very glad to was our already not next conversation! Finally, I wish you in advance, The fourth account number is forbidden!
hehe, your Idiot mind only can think that: we want the longer ranger to deter your carrier ??we have many way to deal with your Naval forces, such as cover SCS(east sea ) with sea mine or shoot your cargo ship passing by our EEZ . Your economy will collapse, so you won't have money to maintain your carrier any more.

it's very good also If India-Russia can increase the Yakhont-Brahmos range for anti-ship purpose,even the missiles must reduce the speed, bcz we will fire more misslie than the quantity of anti-missile missile in the ship you have, so slower speed is not a problem.

btw: Russia suggest that: Indonesia-Malaysia-VN should collaborate to buy a carrier, and we're considering about that option also :coffee:
Báo Nga nhận định VN có thể sở hữu tàu sân bay

Hơn nữa, cuối năm 2010, Việt Nam, Malaysia và Indonesia đã bắt đầu tích cực nghiên cứu vấn đề xây dựng hạm đội tàu sân bay.

http://www.baomoi.com/Home/TheGioi/...dinh-VN-co-the-so-huu-tau-san-bay/6892790.epi
Russian newspapers analyze that VN can own a carriers

late in 2010, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia have begun to study about building aircraft carrier fleet..

Robihood is robinhood, nomoney is nomoney, we have Nothing in commmon. why can not you wait untill mod lift the ban for Robinhood ??why do you keep posting like an idiot ?

hehe, your Idiot mind only can think that: we want the longer ranger to deter your carrier ??we have many way to deal with your Naval forces, such as cover SCS(east sea ) with sea mine or shoot your cargo ship passing by our EEZ . Your economy will collapse, so you won't have money to maintain your carrier any more.

it's very good also If India-Russia can increase the Yakhont-Brahmos range for anti-ship purpose,even the missiles must reduce the speed, bcz we will fire more misslie than the quantity of anti-missile missile in the ship you have, so slower speed is not a problem.
Oh,my god!By your word ,The The vietnamese GOV should blackmail chinese GOV into giving the vietnamese astronomical money a year,why not? if chinese GOV refuse,you can collapse the chinese economy in a short time.The glary age for Vietnam overtop China is coming! What are you waiting for? Vietnamese warm-blooded guys! Picked up your phones and dial for more sea mine 、more Brahmos!

I want to confirm two things here,Vietnamese friend are again and again mentioning about Vietnam striking the deal for Brahmos missiles,if this is a positive development i am happy about it,but the problem is I dont think the brahmos JV is in any kind of negotiation's with Vietnam.As far as in India no media is reporting this news.

And about the range,their are some rumors that Brahmos have a range much higher than the mentioned range of 300 km,and this was a mere ploy to checkmate MTCR,but if the rumors are wrong why Vietnam believe India or Russia will increase its range when they themselves are using the missiles with a small range.

Also it should be noted that India is developing another cruise missile called nirbhay with a range of 1000 km,making the point strong that if they can play with the range of Brahmos this development was needless.

I want to confirm two things here,Vietnamese friend are again and again mentioning about Vietnam striking the deal for Brahmos missiles,if this is a positive development i am happy about it,but the problem is I dont think the brahmos JV is in any kind of negotiation's with Vietnam.As far as in India no media is reporting this news.

And about the range,their are some rumors that Brahmos have a range much higher than the mentioned range of 300 km,and this was a mere ploy to checkmate MTCR,but if the rumors are wrong why Vietnam believe India or Russia will increase its range when they themselves are using the missiles with a small range.

Also it should be noted that India is developing another cruise missile called nirbhay with a range of 1000 km,making the point strong that if they can play with the range of Brahmos this development was needless.

Thanks for you information bro, we had Scud-D with North Korea help, the range is good (700-900 km), but Circular Error Probable is quite much (100-500m), that why we need the better one.

redblast said:
Oh,my god!By your word ,The The vietnamese GOV should blackmail chinese GOV into giving the vietnamese astronomical money a year,why not? if chinese GOV refuse,you can collapse the chinese economy in a short time.The glary age for Vietnam overtop China is coming! What are you waiting for? Vietnamese warm-blooded guys! Picked up your phones and dial for more sea mine 、more Brahmos!
hehe, so pls tell me why CHina govt. keep lending more money to VN even we may not able to pay you back due to our poor economic performance ??:whistle:

its good
really good nice....

What i saw on the video is the black tried to attach the 3 chinesse guy, so ... its good
really good nice....
lol

as these Chiness guys, I dont like very much black

lol, if your going to impersonate an American. At least try to improve your english to make it more convincing.

btw: Russia suggest that: Indonesia-Malaysia-VN should collaborate to buy a carrier, and we're considering about that option also :coffee:

Báo Nga nh

Robihood is robinhood, nomoney is nomoney, we have Nothing in commmon. why can not you wait untill mod lift the ban for Robinhood ??why do you keep posting like an idiot ?

Originally, I do not want to continue to reply you the retarded conversations, but you face increasingly severe schizophrenia, I can not be avoided, To your pitiful life sympathy!

We already had many conversations, But Seems to your stupid cerebrum, Has been unable to understand we talk the main thought is anything! Always change the subject, have been avoiding my point! We do not discuss, whether India or do Russia help Vietnam to upgrade the 1000km subsonic speed to the Land-attack cruise missile (Even if India is developed nirbhay cruise missiles, is 1000 km of subsonic cruise missiles), Is also not Vietnam whether to have other method counterspell China aircraft carrier; Whether past or present, We are all discussions around a topic, That is: Russia and India whether can help Vietnam to upgrade the 1000km supersonic anti-ship missile, make it to become deters the South China Sea dispute sea area China Surface ship one method! Whether you did know, Your many conversations, In others it seems is all useless, Looks like as a tongue twister, Again and again to repeat. So, We thought that you are retarded are not the empty talk, Is your performance lets us think like this!

And, you do not sophistry, the fact is: NiceGuy = Viva_Viet = robinhood= NoMoney, not just Chinese think so, because in this forum, have so many mentally retarded speech, foolish talk style,only NiceGuy one person.

Now, let's discuss the last topic: Russia and India whether can help Vietnam to upgrade the 1000km supersonic anti-ship missile? If you replied: NO! Explained that you also have resume normal person's hope! If you replied: YES! then you should now be directly sent to a mental hospital for treatment!

lol, if your going to impersonate an American. At least try to improve your english to make it more convincing.

Not as good of a job as I'd do, eh? I should try that. Maybe the USAF can hire me to be a "PR officer". :lol:

Are you drunk, idiot? We are about 10 times richer than you little Viets. Otherwise there won't be so many Viet girls who are longing to marry a Chinese man.

To ViVa_Viet: Plz stopping. It's not funny

To Sanchez: Pls asking chinese man, why have they been coming to VN to marry? They even go to Africa to find a wife. Longing?? :rofl:

To chinese man: If longing, perhaps they don't feel ashamed of it. And when they were discovered that it was illegal, they always covered their face when were photographed. I am a girl, so I can confirm to you that they are not proud, don't desire a illegal marriage, no love and adventure. Moreover, they risk their life a lot for such marriages. Why did they do it? Because some Viets married Chinese men to have good life. But some of them of less fortunate. And its aftermath that you can read in press, just google it. In my opinion they like taiwanese more than :) So this story to be continued. And the girls have married like that, they are in the countryside, has a poverty life, they hope they will help their family and their children have a better life.
As a girl, I pity them more than I despise them

My advice for you, chinese man: marriage like this is also a risk for you, if you really want to find a good wife, live a lifetime with you. And don't eliminate that you are deceived by the matchmaker. Should have a tour-date first

Originally, I do not want to continue to reply you the retarded conversations, but you face increasingly severe schizophrenia, I can not be avoided, To your pitiful life sympathy!

We already had many conversations, But Seems to your stupid cerebrum, Has been unable to understand we talk the main thought is anything! Always change the subject, have been avoiding my point! We do not discuss, whether India or do Russia help Vietnam to upgrade the 1000km subsonic speed to the Land-attack cruise missile (Even if India is developed nirbhay cruise missiles, is 1000 km of subsonic cruise missiles), Is also not Vietnam whether to have other method counterspell China aircraft carrier; Whether past or present, We are all discussions around a topic, That is: Russia and India whether can help Vietnam to upgrade the 1000km supersonic anti-ship missile, make it to become deters the South China Sea dispute sea area China Surface ship one method! Whether you did know, Your many conversations, In others it seems is all useless, Looks like as a tongue twister, Again and again to repeat. So, We thought that you are retarded are not the empty talk, Is your performance lets us think like this!

And, you do not sophistry, the fact is: NiceGuy = Viva_Viet = robinhood= NoMoney, not just Chinese think so, because in this forum, have so many mentally retarded speech, foolish talk style,only NiceGuy one person.

Now, let's discuss the last topic: Russia and India whether can help Vietnam to upgrade the 1000km supersonic anti-ship missile? If you replied: NO! Explained that you also have resume normal person's hope! If you replied: YES! then you should now be directly sent to a mental hospital for treatment!

Ok big mouth, i'm back now.

Is it too hard for Russia to reduce Yakhont's speed and improve it's range to 1000km ?? we don't need the super speed for land-attacking purpose bcz you can not move those islands robed from VN like a ship .

Indian warship, INS Airavat, heard bark from some dog, which Indian soldier can't sea any ship or plane around when they were moving from Nha Trang to Hai phong.

Back
Top Bottom