What's new

Hamid Mir's Alleged Ties to Militants and Spies

He's a journalist who did his job, he's not unique in this regard.
very unqiue I must say

enjoying food and company with top terrorists and butchers while many other journalists were assassinated by the TTP.. he enjoyed a cordial relationship with TTP, AL Qaeda and LeJ

his calls and his meetings would include

sharing his hatred for Pakistan army with them
sharing his hatred for minorities with them
and even discussing upcoming Army operations with them

Or, they can just promptly not believe anything you say, because nothing you say actually has any merit. I suggest they ignore you.
all that came into bieng , when CIA started a cold soft wind of change, this & that damocrazy my love crap in pakistan, playing with croupted political runaways like BB & through her to nawaz & Imran , then justice monte carlo?
ohh, our great HAMID MIR, was the medaled hero, by everyone?
i m sorry, i guss we are getting out of topic here?
but none of you also are logicals, you know what Queen canada?lolzz

Many company bill itself as global intelligence company . Meaning of Intelligence companies is too skewed in south asia . You might wanna read about intelligence private companies more before you beat your chest , lament and out everything in bold red .
I was about to ignore your posts, but then this caught my eye....care to enlighten us with your knowledge on global intelligence in private sector? Didnnt know such was a case in private sector....

You need a spellcheck and some medications . You have had too much to drink . Now go back to sleep .
soilders doesnt check spells, all they do to kick out enemies like you, out a this world?

Looking at the history, why should this be any different, it nit like this has happened first time in Pakistan, we all know how local Journalists, and big wigs supported the cause of PNA against ZAB....

I was about to ignore your posts, but then this caught my eye....care to enlighten us with your knowledge on global intelligence in private sector? Didnnt know such was a case in private sector....

Okay i will enlighten you this one time .

Open-source intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me google that for you

Business intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regional Threat Assessment

read and reflect upon meaning of intelligence in private sector .

soilders doesnt check spells, all they do to kick out enemies like you, out a this world?

Your grammar is worse than your comprehension .

He's a journalist who did his job, he's not unique in this regard.
ohh sure thats why what has happened to him, is not unique then too?
dont go play with snakes, cause after finishing thier tea time, they ill going to bite frist?
well i guss, you are, also becoming a good spokesperson for JEWO tv, i guss can find a great future there?

Okay i will enlighten you this one time .

Open-source intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Business intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regional Threat Assessment

read and reflect upon meaning of intelligence in private sector .

Your grammar is worse than your comprehension .
im not a kala engeriaz, from slumdog millionaire.any way my kala desi lord?

You sure love to find new lords . Sadly i don't want sidekicks like you . Try someone else .
ohh plz ask some 1,from the slums you belong, millions of older slumones still thinks, that your are thier collective super side kick, my kala lord jee.???

And you missed out on Counter intelligence,surveillance and counter surveillance, HRT, in private sector especially. Corporate ....

And the point is ? . You are forgetting your question . Even after compiling your and mine list multitudes of "private intelligence" fields are left .

ohh plz ask some 1,from the slums you belong, millions of older slumones still thinks, that your are thier collective super side kick, my kala lord jee.???

Slumones ?? Is this the name of of your new dance band ??

also "ei" and "ie" mistakes are pretty elementary .

And the point is ? . You are forgetting your question . Even after compiling your and mine list multitudes of "private intelligence" fields are left .

Slumones ?? Is this the name of of your new dance band ??

also "ei" and "ie" mistakes are pretty elementary .
no lord mahraj, its the name of millions of your well wishers, who all claim some kind of parental attachment with, your creation sir?

no lord mahraj, its the name of millions of your well wishers, who all claim some kind of parental attachment with, your creation sir?

Maharaj if you insist , also no comma after with is required .

and the point is most of the operatives in private sector aremostly Ret military personnel and most of their offcials have links with Intelligence agencies, even a PI operating in a country like UK will have links in and contacts in mi5 and scotland, so we cannot nullify their views just because they operate in private sector....

Back
Top Bottom