What's new

Hamid Mir was the first guy to call Ajmal Qasaab a Pakistani - Where are yo

Anyone watches CT by Hamid Mir on geo? Some how he drag ISI & Pakistan Army in his (almost) every debate & then start bashing them.

Pakistanis like in this thread above can surprise anyone in the world with their conspiracy theories . Eat Conspiracy flakes for breafast , conspiracy biryani for lunch and conspiracy nihari for dinner . Then **** conspiracy everywhere .

Everything in their lives is conspiracy .

Taliban is CIA Agent .
Malala is CIA agent
One CIA agent is killing another CIA Agent . :disagree:

RAW, Joos ,KHAD , Mossad , MI , KGB , Annunakis , Martians , Illuminatis , Bohemian Groves , Tall ones , Grey ones weird ones all are behind anything and everything in Pakistan .

Nothing happens in Pakistan on its own .

the mukti bahinis were trained by KGB in collaboration with RAW, i think that is a conspiracy theory too by pakistanis :cheesy:

Although i dnt believe in conspiracy theories... but a hardcore "radical" with an indian accent... askin forgiveness from "bhagwan" instead of Allah? and than an indian official blaming his own govt abt it?

Remember they were trained to act like Hindus with their wristbands and were taught what to say? So, I am not surprised he said Bhagwan in order to gain sympathy from the policeman.

Point to note for Pakistani friends that a Hindu does not have to show that he is a Hindu by wearing a wristband. It is dead giveaway that they were pretending to be Hindus.

Remember they were trained to act like Hindus with their wristbands and were taught what to say? So, I am not surprised he said Bhagwan in order to gain sympathy from the policeman.

Point to note for Pakistani friends that a Hindu does not have to show that he is a Hindu by wearing a wristband. It is dead giveaway that they were pretending to be Hindus.

Many people wear wristbands in Pakistan its not a sign of hinduism...

He along with your intelligence did have a hand in Samjhota express. Deny it and we would end our discussion right here.

If Indian intel was involved in the Samjhota express bombings then how did the report came put, it is easy for them to bury the real culprits and name somebody else.

Hamid Mir is the one who blasted at Musharraf for not starting Lal Masjid operation and Musharraf said to him , if i do it then you would be the first one who will blackmail me......and he did it. Incident happened in staff college rawalpindi i think.

Some Pakistanis will pounce to any opportunity to deny any involvement in any terror incidents but the world doesn't take these things seriously.

You can use such trivial things to make yourself feel better.

Pakistanis like in this thread above can surprise anyone in the world with their conspiracy theories . Eat Conspiracy flakes for breafast , conspiracy biryani for lunch and conspiracy nihari for dinner . Then **** conspiracy everywhere .

Everything in their lives is conspiracy .

Taliban is CIA Agent .
Malala is CIA agent
One CIA agent is killing another CIA Agent . :disagree:

RAW, Joos ,KHAD , Mossad , MI , KGB , Annunakis , Martians , Illuminatis , Bohemian Groves , Tall ones , Grey ones weird ones all are behind anything and everything in Pakistan .

Nothing happens in Pakistan on its own .

Boss you miss the flood thing, we have developed technology to create flood in Pakistan.

Actually the problem is with our borders and we should guard them properly too. Like strengthening coast guards and border land security as well.

I wish that PA will going to add paramilitary with in Army and in a schedule Army men will be deployed along side the borders in North, East and West with Uniforms like FC/Rangers and Coast Guards should be part of the Navy like Marines and PN officers and sailors will be stationed on schedules in Marines and Coast Guards duties so that it will going to form up a better scenario.

Although we all know that Journalist loves to make Programs, really we are not doing anything for them till now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom