What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, are these canards above the intakes?

I too was Amazed, Have a look at these.... LCA with Canards wind tunnel model...

nal_wtmodels.jpg

windtunnelmodelnal12td.jpg

I too was Amazed, Have a look at these.... LCA with Canards wind tunnel model...

I know these windtunnel models, but they are not really LCA models, but (at least the left one) pre designs offered to us. The picture in the livefist article instead, uses a scale model of the LCA design and those canards seems to be fitted later and seems to be fixed, not movable.
Maybe to mesure the difference of frontal RCS with and without canards on the LCA.

YA there are always big claims with nothing to show.

If making big claims so easy then why not you try it???

Are you afraid even to make just a claim...

Remember, people who have matter will make claims... if you don't like it then close your eyes, ears and of course your mouth too...:rofl:

Read this weeks " week" magazine..Their main article is about LCA tejas :cheers: :yahoo: :smitten:

The writer of that article states that if only the MMR development task was given to LRDE [which has experience in radar building] instead of HAL unit hyderabad and KAVERI engine development given to HAL engine division bangalore instead of GTRE then LCA would not have suffered from these many delays..

“Given the circumstances, we require a fifth generation fighter. Only they [the Russians] were ready to give us the technology.”

It means that the great India love for USA has only resulted in US dumping their obsolete 4 and 4.5 gen stuff into India?

It means that the great India love for USA has only resulted in US dumping their obsolete 4 and 4.5 gen stuff into India?

When India bought US fighter?
Didn't India sent RFI for F-35?
How 4th and 4.5th generation fighters are obsolete?
US offered F-16IN and F-18 Super Hornet Block2, are they obsolete?
What about Pakistani fighters?
When we loved USA? They don't have a foothold inside India.

Can I expect any answer? ;)

Last edited:
When India bought US fighter?
Didn't India sent RFI for F-35?
How 4th and 4.5th generation fighters are obsolete?
US offered F-16IN and F-18 Super Hornet Block2, are the obsolete?
What about Pakistani fighters than?
When we loved USA? They don't have a foothold inside India.

Can I expect any answer? ;)
mate...this somebozo guy is trolling in each and every thread ..don't worry

What are they dumping to you? Did u check that?, and what abt your best friend?? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom