What's new

Gwadar: Can India Checkmate China? – Analysis

Götterdämmerung;3942386 said:
China doesn't care what those organisations say because China knows that all these human rights talks is just a way to slow down developing countries since all the developed countries did not care much about human rights of their citizens either when they were on their way to development.

You mean the guy who was called a loser by Ackermann?

I was a customer but not anymore, since their service is scheiße.

It is the biggest bank and even the merkel has account in it any ways for defaulters all banks are scheiße ,es ist egal. Atleast Indians are at those high posts I dont see chinese anywhere. I see them only on roads taking photos and making duplicate copies of those beer bottle dustbins and street lamps and building.

And 90% of chinese I meet don't give a damn about China since they have their own bad experiences due to communist regime.

Back to topic, China is not even a developed country it is still developing first get your facts right. I am not here to entertain you and you keep posting out of topic BS.

If you want to debate behave properly or else find other who can take your BS.

Götterdämmerung;3941967 said:
What? What kind of racist crap are you spewing? Just by insinuating that I might be Chinese all my arguments are invalid since as a Chinese I can't possibly have an understanding of human rights? Do you want to say that Chinese are genetically not capable to understand the concept of human rights? Do you want to say, that since I might be Chinese the million India parants who see their child starve to death have gained their dignity again? Or the million of Indians defecating next to the rail tracks have gained their dignity again?

Please enlighten me!

So, you have more freedom, more creativity, more advantages and yet you pale in all conparisons to China. Where is the logic of your argument? :cheesy:

I am always up for enlightening. No, it is not racist - I merely find the irony amusing. A Chinese talking about human rights in India is akin to a Texan gunslinger espousing gun control, like a hooker espousing abstinence, like Forrest Gump talking about the Theory of Relativity. Get the drift?

I am always up for enlightening. No, it is not racist - I merely find the irony amusing. A Chinese talking about human rights in India is akin to a Texan gunslinger espousing gun control, like a hooker espousing abstinence, like Forrest Gump talking about the Theory of Relativity. Get the drift?

He is not Chinese. He is German.

Not sure of he being a german by descent.. maybe an insecure kid ashamed of his flag !

anyone who points out the ugly problems of India society is assumed to be a Chinese.

we can see almost all what Götterdämmerung said are right ,but the strange thing is that none of you indians show agreement with him(maybe agree deep in heart but ashamed to tell here.)

anyhow,taking actions to solve your problems is more important than clarifing his blood.

anyone who points out the ugly problems of India society is assumed to be a Chinese.

we can see almost all what Götterdämmerung said are right ,but the strange thing is that none of you indians show agreement with him(maybe agree deep in heart but ashamed to tell here.)

anyhow,taking actions to solve your problems is more important than clarifing his blood.

No, anyone pointing out the Indian caste system is not Chinese - far from it. I point it out on numerous occasions and thankfully I am not Chinese.

But a poster allegedly from Ze Fatherland talking about raising a city and displacing its citizens to build industrial plants is either of Chinese descent or is a neo-Nazi.

Yup, this is one of the reasons India is still a backward country. They dislike constructive criticism and instead of admitting their vast problems (which will take decades to solve if ever), they resort to attacking the messenger.

Yup, this is one of the reasons India is still a backward country. They dislike constructive criticism and instead of admitting their vast problems (which will take decades to solve if ever), they resort to attacking the messenger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - One Chinese talks about human rights while their country continues to kill Buddhist monks and the other about "constructive criticism" when China rolls tanks over their criticizing citizens - wonders will truly never cease.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - One Chinese talks about human rights while their country continues to kill Buddhist monks and the other about "constructive criticism" when China rolls tanks over their criticizing citizens - wonders will truly never cease.

kill monks?
here is a recruitment advertising for monks::azn:
wage 4000 rmb/month ,7000 rmb after working for 3 years,30000 rmb for abbot
eight-hour working day and free food and housing
are they middle-class in india? and when will they be killed do you think?
智联招聘:上海静安寺招聘和尚,待遇:4000/月,8小时工作制,包吃包住,出差上门做法事,按小时发放出差补贴。 做满3年7000以上,方丈30000以上/月(免税). 苏州寒山寺招聘尼姑待遇4000/月,包吃包住,出差上门做法事。下班之后,不干预私生活(可嫁人生子)。

you read too many second-hand articles which to cover failure of your govt.

rolls tanks??? in 1989 our GDP is 1.5 times of yours,and now more than 4 times.thank godness for so called roll tanks,or else we would be another india now,and i would cann't afford a PC or even a TV.

kill monks?
here is a recruitment advertising for monks::azn:
wage 4000 rmb/month ,7000 rmb after working for 3 years,30000 rmb for abbot
eight-hour working day and free food and housing
are they middle-class in india? and when will they be killed do you think?

you read too many second-hand articles which to cover failure of your govt.

rolls tanks??? in 1989 our GDP is 1.5 times of yours,and now more than 4 times.thank godness for so called roll tanks,or else we would be another india now,and i would cann't afford a PC or even a TV.

The Chinese authorities occupying Tibet this morning killed a Tibetan Buddhist monk and his brother, guilty of having participated in a demonstration against Communist rule, which ended with the death of about 6 demonstrators. While the confirmation arrives of a new self-immolation (the 22nd), the premier in-exile, tells AsiaNews: "We are shocked by such violence."

The Chinese authorities hunted 40 year-old monk Yeshe Rigal, and his 38 year old brother, Yeshe Samdrub for more than two weeks: both had participated in the demonstrations in Draggo County, called to demand the return of the Dalai Lama, which ended with a shootout and with hundreds of arrests. Since then the two had taken refuge in a place considered safe.

Kalsang, a monk from Drepung Monastery, says: "He was on the run, but the Chinese have surrounded the place where he was with his brother. After dragging them out, they shot him. " In the meantime, confirmation has arrived of a new self-immolation, this time by a monk of Lab monastery, known for supporting the Dalai Lama, and in the crosshairs of the authorities.

Lobsang Sangay, Prime Minister of the Tibetan government in exile, tells AsiaNews: "We are saddened and in disbelief at the continued rise of self-immolations. We are also very concerned about sending thousands of troops to Tibet and the ban imposed by Beijing on foreign media entering the province. We appreciate the statements of many nations, but we ask the international community to take concrete action: send your delegations to Tibet to investigate the truth.

what is middle class in your standard?

only a retard would believe indian's 'middle class' figures```just travel there like I do many times before, there are stone age cars, cows, pisses muddy roads, not a sign of middle-class consumption and entertainment shops or facilities that can be easily found in any prosper cities with real middle-class population around world```

the fact is anyone earning more than $1/day can be categorized as 'middle-class' in India

only a retard would believe indian's 'middle class' figures```just travel there like I do many times before, there are stone age cars, cows, pisses muddy roads, not a sign of middle-class consumption and entertainment shops or facilities that can be easily found in any prosper cities with real middle-class population around world```

the fact is anyone earning more than $1/day can be categorized as 'middle-class' in India

Looks like you went to Chinatown in Calcutta.

Why "checkmate" China? No, seriously - an explanation, please

Back
Top Bottom