What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Good publicity for the stimulation drink, knowing the mindset, people will start to believe, Red Bull makes you brave.

Sir one dumbo is making entire scene in front of Parliament this is your bloody security and you talk about taking on Taliban this man in Punjabi style comes and exposes you what ever is the case but he has exposed you

Wese nice trick to get publicity Wo bhi MUFT MUFT MUFT ...

Its night now, so it would be a bit more difficult to take him out.

bas karo yar... lets move on, koe or movie lagao !

Wow! That's the 'blue' area? Pretty sexy looking place! I guess they're all commercial buildings? :what:

man you missed something again look at it again end of this road

263802_140631216015989_7694755_n.jpg

its god damn president house end of this road

img_0132_tn.jpg

If i am correct the guy cannot be shot as force used by the police will have to be justified in the court....even in US and UK would have to come up with sure shot plan to execute without using excessive force......the guy has not posed an immenent threat to the public as he might have fully licensed weapon he is firing in the air.......and have not shot any member of the public.....

Its night now, so it would be a bit more difficult to take him out.

bas karo yar... lets move on, koe or movie lagao !

You cannot just shoot him like that otherwise Police own *** will be on the line

Koi bhi ho per news channels ki assumptions ki waja say bechare k bachne ka koi chance nhi .. :no:

If i am correct the guy cannot be shot as force used by the police will have to be justified in the court....even in US and UK would have to come up with sure shot plan to execute without using excessive force......the guy has not posed an immenent threat to the public as he might have fully licensed weapon he is firing in the air.......and have not shot any member of the public.....

Plus, killing the man would turn his family ani-state agents. Obviously security forces will take action if he leaves no choice..

i wish they arrest him he look common man of paksitan . he has some issue .

i wish they arrest him he look common man of paksitan . he has some issue .

What ever issue he has he has exposed your police and what level our police has unfortunately it has shown their true colors to every one

Plus, killing the man would turn his family ani-state agents. Obviously security forces will take action if he leaves no choice..

Not sure about anti state but can sue state's *** for sure.....as @Talon said he might have been a histage himself or threatened by extremists.....so.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom