What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

For 2 hours you can't take out one man and you talk of fighting the Taliban :omghaha:

yes he is not taliban nor its war . please look videos other countries take hours also for arrest such people .its nothing funny for me

these guys want to kill him and just shot him damn . if i was police officer i will never kill him or shot on him till he killed or injured someone . while the guy i talking so lets talk till he come in trap or surrender . human life value is priceless . let him live till he is dodn't kill someone . i have mercy on him rather then hate . our state become full of pysos now

This is a case for psycologist - expert crimnologist to deal with -not the job of ssp operations......

Actually if our courts weren't occupied by terrorist CJ's..... then it wouldn't have been a problem at all...... spot... aim....fire.....bag.......

Not fun bro.....one of the most effed up cases to deal with, as i said even brits have americans have to think gazillion times before taking any action, it might look easy to deal with but thats not the case

Media says his name is sikandar and his wife's name is kanwal!

O bhai... what non lethal methods? Shoot the guy in the head and get it over with.... let it be a lesson to other "mentally unstable".... enough is enough..... every other day a new topi-drama..... :D

Are you part of that group? Do you think unstable people act on their own will...ONLY STABLE people do...Like you asking people to shoot a life because YOU THINK it is a topi drama? ....Now that is really unstable!

Life is not all fun and games...and LIFE def has a price...all he did was shoot in the air...You got a prob with that?

@RescueRanger, if am correct ATS has one of those non lethal water cannons shot from gun.....right? Cant we use those and shoot at his hands?

The securtiy forces had many chances for that. Especially when he was talking to SSP Operations. But I think they want him to come quietly, but looks like he wants to go back in a coffin...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually if our courts weren't occupied by terrorist CJ's..... then it wouldn't have been a problem at all...... spot... aim....fire.....bag.......

Lol that would only work if you have the judiciry on your side and biased courts but that wouldnt be Independent

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom