What's new

Gun culture spreads in India

Basharat Ahmed is there to give good name to Kashmiris.Dr. Ghulam Nabi Fai is also there.may ALLAH SWT bless them, Amin.

Used for hunting. Later stopped after my grandma persuaded him to. Animals also have children to take care of :cry:

I absolutely despise hunting..other than during the end of times and there is no ration to go by.

Basharat Ahmed is there to give good name to Kashmiris.Dr. Ghulam Nabi Fai is also there.may ALLAH SWT bless them, Amin.

Have you ever seen Kashmiris with surname "Punjabi" lmao? Stop pretending to be Kashmiri, you are not one, and thank god for that. Learn to live it.

Pakistan ko kab se hua? Go sell this snake oil to someone else.

We don't need fake"kashmiris" like you.
I m a Kashmiri and from Rajouri(occupied territory).PAKISTAN ko hamesha se ishq tha jesa Kashmiris ko hum se.ALHUMDULLILAH.
:pakistan:KASHMIR BANE GA PAKISTAN INSHAALLAH
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

I m a Kashmiri and from Rajouri(occupied territory).PAKISTAN ko hamesha se ishq tha jesa Kashmiris ko hum se.ALHUMDULLILAH.
:pakistan:KASHMIR BANE GA PAKISTAN INSHAALLAH
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

I can tell you are not Kashmiri by looking at the way you speak urdu. Stop pretending. You are just some random Pakistani who wishes he was a kashmiri:lol:

50% Punjabis of PAKISTAN are basically KASHMIRI( Kashmiris of occupied territory).right?that is why Kashmir cause is much supported by Punjabis,although every PAKISTANI supports it.
Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:

Kashmiri
PAKISTAN chu meon zou.
Urdu
PAKISTAN meri jaan he.

Kashmiri
PAKISTAN chu soun watan.
Urdu
PAKISTAN hamara watan he.:pakistan:

50% Punjabis of PAKISTAN are basically KASHMIRI( Kashmiris of occupied territory).right?that is why Kashmir cause is much supported by Punjabis,although every PAKISTANI supports it.
Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:

Ok you are Punjabi Kashmiri, now happy? Spare this thread.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

A Punjabi Kashmiri who's from quetta. Reminds me of another member from the same city.

I can tell you are not Kashmiri by looking at the way you speak urdu. Stop pretending. You are just some random Pakistani who wishes he was a kashmiri:lol:

My gramp's family from Jammu. And all I could do was lol @ your dogra reference.

Ok you are Punjabi Kashmiri, now happy? Spare this thread.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

A Punjabi Kashmiri who's from quetta. Reminds me of another member from the same city.
who told you that I mfrom Quetta.

Indians stop picking on innocent kashmiri girls- be man enough to pick guns :sniper:--

Back
Top Bottom