What's new

Gujrat Muslims' massacar supportd by Govt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bull

Just condemning only Modi is not enough and he is not the only one who is involved in killing hunderds of Muslims. There are others too from fanatic hindu organizations.

The Hindu Vishva Parishad is the only Hindu organization which has been linked to this incident. And what do you know... some of its leaders have just been given life sentences.
BBC said:
A court in India's Gujarat state has sentenced eight people to life in jail for murder and other crimes committed during religious riots in 2002.
The men, all Hindus, were found guilty of burning seven Muslims to death. Three were also found guilty of rape.

Three others were convicted of lesser crimes and jailed for three years each.

At least 1,000 people, most of them Muslims, were killed in the riots, which were among India's bloodiest since partition in 1947.

Hard-liners

Those found guilty by the sessions court in the western city of Godhra included leaders of the hard-line movement, the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP, Hindu World Council).

Chandradeep Parmar, a member of the right-wing Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), was also convicted.

There were 40 defendants - 29 were acquitted by the court.

The trial related to an attack on the family of a Muslim man, Sheikh Firoz Bhai, in the village of Eral in Panchmahal district on 2 March 2002.

Firoz Bhai, who works as a driver, survived as he was not at home when the attack took place.

The attackers burnt alive his wife, daughter, niece, parents and maternal grandparents.

Firoz Bhai told the BBC the court's punishment was inadequate and he would appeal.

The Gujarat government, led by BJP, was heavily criticised for failing to protect the state's Muslims during the rioting.

Violence broke out after 59 Hindus died in a blaze on a train at Godhra, allegedly after it was attacked by a Muslim mob.

Although official figures put deaths during the rioting at more than 1,000, independent groups place the number closer to 2,000.

NGO moves SC over Tehelka sting

Mumbai, October 27, 2007
First Published: 19:27 IST(27/10/2007)
Last Updated: 01:40 IST(28/10/2007)

Dear Jana,

You as a journalist always claim that Indian News papers are b******* and all HINDOOS are murderers etc so why do you think Tehelka an Indian Newspaper whose editor is Hindu and so is the owner is credible ? Till now I have not seen a single praise for those brave Hindu journalist who carried out the sting to get justice for their muslim citizens ? Double standards ?

On the larger issue Gujarat will always be a blot on secular credentials of Indians as a lot of Indians died be they Hindus or Muslims and most of the real killers will never be caught. The best way to wash this stain will be to vote out Modi and then hand over the cases to a special independant agency.

Best Regards

Mumbai, October 27, 2007

Dear Jana,

You as a journalist always claim that Indian News papers are b******* and all HINDOOS are murderers etc so why do you think Tehelka an Indian Newspaper whose editor is Hindu and so is the owner is credible ? Till now I have not seen a single praise for those brave Hindu journalist who carried out the sting to get justice for their muslim citizens ? Double standards ?

On the larger issue Gujarat will always be a blot on secular credentials of Indians as a lot of Indians died be they Hindus or Muslims and most of the real killers will never be caught. The best way to wash this stain will be to vote out Modi and then hand over the cases to a special independant agency.

Best Regards
Please make comments on topic and not about what Jana thinks.

My point is simple:

how many non Moslems were in the area that became Pakistan before Independence and how many are there thereafter?

So. where do you think ethnic cleansing occurred?

That really isn't a fair comparison. Pakistani territories non-Muslims mainly included Sikhs. Sikhs simply had to cross 10 km into their own Punjab. It was a lot easier for them to cross over than a Muslim traveling in from Delhi. Or heck imagine from the South!

Today you hardly see any Sikhs around just Punjabi Hindus but goto Sindh and you'll see plenty of Hindus there and in some districts they even form a majority.

Mumbai, October 27, 2007

Dear Jana,

I did nto want to indulge in personal attacks and debates but as now you have joined the personal attackers so let me reply you.

1. The BS part about Indian media is concoting things in its commentry type of stories only in writting against outsiders without proofs not the real sting operation which i appreciate it for.

The news video clearly shows and has the proof showing the faces of those Hindu Fanatics who roasted the Muslims alive and killed.

2. i never said All Hindus are murderers and if you had carefully read i used the words for murderers as hindu FANATIC Leaders and NOT all the hinuds

On the larger issue Gujarat will always be a blot on secular credentials of Indians as a lot of Indians died be they Hindus or Muslims and most of the real killers will never be caught. The best way to wash this stain will be to vote out Modi and then hand over the cases to a special independant agency. Best Regards

Yes indeed so lets see when
but not just Modi all those who brought this shame to india bykillling Muslims Modi is just one man while there are many involved.

Thanks Asim i dont attack anyone personally so i do reserve right to object to others' also :)

The Hindu Vishva Parishad is the only Hindu organization which has been linked to this incident.

Chandradeep Parmar, is not from HVS isnt it ???

Isnt he is from Bharatiya Janata Party??

And what do you know..some of its leaders have just been given life sentences

Yes i know only 3 or four were given lifer and that too they are not the leaders of that party/ies who had done the killings rather the real leaders behind killings are roaming freely.

and 29 were also acquitted. and the court is from the same State where Modi had already changed judges in the past pluse this sentence is not final as they can submite an appeal in the higher court isnt it??? of if im wrong than please explain

I did nto want to indulge in personal attacks and debates but as now you have joined the personal attackers so let me reply you.

1. The BS part about Indian media is concoting things in its commentry type of stories only in writting against outsiders without proofs not the real sting operation which i appreciate it for.

The news video clearly shows and has the proof showing the faces of those Hindu Fanatics who roasted the Muslims alive and killed.

2. i never said All Hindus are murderers and if you had carefully read i used the words for murderers as hindu FANATIC Leaders and NOT all the hinuds

Yes indeed so lets see when
but not just Modi all those who brought this shame to india bykillling Muslims Modi is just one man while there are many involved.

Thanks Asim i dont attack anyone personally so i do reserve right to object to others' also :)

Dear Jana,

There was no personal attack implied or made. I have seen numerous posts made against Indian Press and Hindus (note not Indian) journalists the same tribe you belong to in the larger sense. Suppose for eg had tehelka done a reverse sting on a muslim criminal involved in the Gujarat massacre would you have posted it here and praised it ? If yes then my hats off to you.

On an open note this whole thread is tit for tat type messages not one praise for the fair minded Indian journalists who risked their life to do it. If you ever do a similiar sting or post such a sting on Pakistan you will get the same accolades as I gave Mr Tejpal.

Best Regards

Why do you call anybody a "Hindu Fanatic", if your post was fair ? Why is a Hindu Fanatic different from a Muslim Fanatic, Jewish or Christian Fanatic ? The bottom line is a Fanatic is a Fanatic and a enemy of mankind. Please don't classify them by religion as no religion I know allows killing of innocents.

Best Regards

Why do you call anybody a "Hindu Fanatic", if your post was fair ? Why is a Hindu Fanatic different from a Muslim Fanatic, Jewish or Christian Fanatic ? The bottom line is a Fanatic is a Fanatic and a enemy of mankind. Please don't classify them by religion as no religion I know allows killing of innocents.

Best Regards

NOw i guess i had been succeeded atleast 2 % as

My dear Always i had been using this word FANATICS delebretly for Gujrat Massacar of Muslims and i used it every time just to bring all those to the same Bottom Line you are talking about as i knew they will do mention it after boiling up. And at that moment i will reply them we all know how anti-Islam elements that also include people and media from India, calling Muslims Fanatics using the word "Muslim Fanatics" and my dear all i has to say why to classyfy just like you said today after getting annoyed at word "Hinud Fanatics" So my dear had you ever ever said such line not to use this word for Muslims?????

2. Appreciating Indian Journalists for Sting Operation My dear i did it in another thread and also on another pakistani forum where someone i guess on PFF asked me abt such operation in my country and ireplied no we dont have and i salut indian journalists for these sting operations " that was my reply :tup:

NOw i guess i had been succeeded atleast 2 % as

calling Muslims Fanatics using the word "Muslim Fanatics" and my dear all i has to say why to classyfy just like you said today after getting annoyed at word "Hinud Fanatics" So my dear had you ever ever said such line not to use this word for Muslims?????

ply :tup:

Firstly I am not annoyed of the word Hindu Fanatic. I personally find religion outside the 4 walls of my house a waste of time. Rest assured if anybody of any caste or creed used the word MUSLIM fanatic he would get the same post from me.

Best Regards

and 29 were also acquitted. and the court is from the same State where Modi had already changed judges in the past pluse this sentence is not final as they can submite an appeal in the higher court isnt it??? of if im wrong than please explain

Just today the mastermind of Madrid bombing was acquitted, do you see a consipiracy in that too? Acquiantance can happen due to lack of evidence, even after putting in the best effort.

Don't be apologist for the murderers, in finding lame excuses. Innocent Muslims are picked up and tortured after every bomb blast in India and if they are let off, is that an excuse for your RSS and VHP gangs acquittal?

There is a limit for an absudness and you are ..... leave it!

Khaleej Times Online >> News >> EDITORIAL
Gujarat challenge

29 October 2007

THE damning footage of Vishwa Hindu Parishad and Bajrang Dal activists spilling the beans about the anti-Muslim pogrom of 2002 in the western Indian state of Gujarat has raised a political storm in the country. It has raised fresh questions on the moral right of Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi to continue in office.

These VHP-Dal men have admitted, during a sting operation by Tehelka newsmagazine, aired by TV channels later, that Modi had sanctioned the violence against the state’s Muslims in the aftermath of the Godhra train tragedy in which 59 passengers returning from a Hindu demonstration were killed. None other than the BJP legislator from Godhra has been quoted as saying the chief minister had given rioters a ‘free hand’ for three days. By any reckoning, this is an unpardonable action by a senior politician who has been vested with the authority to govern—the maintenance of law and order being his key responsibility. More than 2,000 people, mostly Muslims had been killed during the communal violence. The revelations seriously implicate the chief minister in the stirring of the communal cauldron.

The Tehelka investigation also presents ‘irrefutable evidence’ of several complaints that have always been vehemently denied. The narration by some of the accused, as to how former Congress MP Ehsan Jaffri was hacked limb-by-limb and burnt, how dozens of Muslims hiding in a pit in Naroda Patiya were roasted alive, and how a mob pierced out the foetus from the womb of a woman, with a sword, was too chilling and macabre to take six years after the carnage. Some of the other revelations, like bombs being manufactured in factories set up by the Bajrang Dal and VHP leaders, and of arms being smuggled from other states to carry out attacks by squads led by elected people’s representatives and Sangh Parivar members in Gujarat, presented the real face of the hard-core Hindutva activists.

The footage might come in handy to the Nanavati-Shah Commission probing the Godhra train fire and the subsequent riots. Indeed, it is likely that the Gujarat BJP would run for cover, calling the expose a ‘political stunt’ on the eve of assembly elections. Yet, the admission by the activists raises a question mark on the state of affairs in Gujarat that boasts, in recent times, of massive development and growth. If this is called a developed state, where the religion of a man determines his survival and growth, then one might rather be tempted to remain a poor in some other state!
The BJP’s central leadership must come clean on the latest expose. It must make clear whether it sanctions such violence. If not, it must take the chief minister to task. As of now, the party can’t wash its hands of the accusation that it is seeking to gain strength by unleashing a hate campaign against the minorities.

Nevertheless, there is hope. There is one community, the electorate, cutting across creeds and religions, which is mature enough and all-powerful, to guard against the communal mindset of some leaders and organisations, and to thwart their divisive agenda.

Khaleej Times Online - Gujarat challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom