What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

Your missing the point here, if Iran OPENLY threatened Turkey, the state media will report it because its STATE media...
again the western media reported the threat but it was cheap talk, they want to destroy the relation between Iran and Turkey, we know that the relations improved at one time. can you show me a video of Iranian government threatening Turkey??

Why do you feel you need to change the axis of discussion? Is it because your accusation about Turkey's no reaction to Israeli nukes have turned out to be a lie?

FarsNewsAgency

Iran threatens to bomb Turkey if U.S. or Israel attack nuclear installations | Mail Online
Iran threatens to hit Turkey if US, Israel attack - Yahoo! News
Iran threatens to hit Turkey if US, Israel attack
Iran threatens to hit Turkey if U.S., Israel attack ? Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion
Turkey Warns Iran: 'You Cannot Threaten Us' - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I would be happy if Iran decides and gets the weapon.

If a terrorist state like Israel has it, then Iran has every right to do so. If both has it, it will ensure no one will use the WMDs in a war...

I would be happy if Iran decided and gets the weapon.

If a terrorist state like Israel has it, then Iran has every right to do so. If both has it it will ensure no one will use the WMDs in a war...
Israel never threatened to attack Turkey. Iran has. Iran also pursues secterian agenda. If you support Iran getting nukes, you will be waiting for bigger conflicts in the region

Forget about threatening Turkey, Israel has actually killed Turkish citizens in international water :)

Iran is not a country that can threaten us seriously anyway. Somebody once said "We don't like war at all but when it happens we are the best at it..." I have absolutely zero concern for that.

Who says we won't? Even U.S waits striking Iran at the right time. The fact they are waiting doesn't mean they are afraid of Iran.

That would give allies an excuse to bombard Iran and occupying it. I hope Irani regime is smarter than you.
which alliance ? I cant see any .and what right they have to attack when alievestan decide to change it's name north Azerbaijani and beg Iran to return to the motherland :smitten:

by the way I fear it would be judgement day before USA and turkey decide time is ripe to attack Iran

before posting a link try to read and understand it first . you are going to let USA and Israel use your land in waging war against Iran and want Iran don't destroy the assets they stationed in your country and used for war against Iran :what:
these are from your links

General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, head of the aerospace division of the powerful Revolutionary Guard, threatened to target Nato's missile defence shield in the neighbouring country.

The system which Turkey only agreed to install in September, is designed to prevent Iranian missile attacks on Israel.

"Should we be threatened, we will target NATO's missile defense shield in Turkey and then hit the next targets," the semiofficial Mehr news agency quoted Hajizadeh as saying.

Tehran says NATO's early warning radar station in Turkey is meant to protect Israel against Iranian missile attacks if a war breaks out with the Jewish state.

I think this year Israel will attack and destroy the facilities that is why they put the missile defense shield there. Israel should be able to do his job safely. If Iran is wise, he will keep the war between Israel and itself. If it attacks other countries as mentioned above, the punishment will be hard. Then Iran will not only deal with Israel but also with Azerbaijan, Turkey, Saudi's, Israel, US etc.

The system which Turkey only agreed to install in September, is designed to prevent Iranian missile attacks on Israel.

before posting a link try to read and understand it first . you are going to let USA and Israel use your land in waging war against Iran and want Iran don't destroy the assets they stationed in your country and used for war against Iran :what:
these are from your links

Those claims are not true, and one can not use them as an excuse of spreading threats. This is not some street fight among kids. Lucky for you, no one takes the words of some random military guy seriously, in Turkey.

I think this year Israel will attack and destroy the facilities that is why they put the missile defense shield there. Israel should be able to do his job safely. If Iran is wise, he will keep the war between Israel and itself. If it attacks other countries as mentioned above, the punishment will be hard. Then Iran will not only deal with Israel but also with Azerbaijan, Turkey, Saudi's, Israel, US etc.
if by each time people like you predicted that us and Israel gonna attack Iran by a specific date they would have gave me a single Dollar , well right now I could have paid all US national debts.

if by each time people like you predicted that us and Israel gonna attack Iran by a specific date they would have gave me a single Dollar , well right now I could have paid all US national debts.

They don't need to attack every time, the only need to attack once..

And it will be all over.

Lol, Azeris are enjoying freedoms Iranians only can dream of, why would they want to join so-called mainland?
Oh, and if there is a mainland for Azeris, it is Turkey for sure. Same language, same culture...

We should not accept any country to possess nuclear weapon. Pakistan should also disable/eliminate nuclear weapons. We don't need this. I can imagine Our neighbor India which contains nuclear asset but still we should disable our nuclear program. This is big evil and in frustration situation, this will demolish many lives, cities and many generations. Future of the world is very dark. We should dominate on other countries from the economy.

We should not accept any country to possess nuclear weapon. Pakistan should also disable/eliminate nuclear weapons. We don't need this. I can imagine Our neighbor India which contains nuclear asset but still we should disable our nuclear program. This is big evil and in frustration situation, this will demolish many lives, cities and many generations. Future of the world is very dark. We should dominate on other countries from the economy.

:rofl:

Nuclear weapons are the only thing keeping Pakistan together. Without them, Half of Pakistan would be Indian by now.

Lol, Azeris are enjoying freedoms Iranians only can dream of, why would they want to join so-called mainland?
Oh, and if there is a mainland for Azeris, it is Turkey for sure. Same language, same culture...

Not same language and a different culture and even a different religion
Are you saying that azeri are not going to be shia anymore and become sunni ?

I wonder how you get the idea that turkey wouls be motherland for azerbaiejan , maybe it would be a mother land for Alieve ans Co. But everybody knew azerbaiejan was part of Iran before russia take it away and culturally they are nearer to us than turkey

Back
Top Bottom