What's new

Growing Rift Between Hong Kong and Mainland China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my trust in the mods, they have blocked some posters , but yes the ban period ends say 3 months, its upto us posters to report and ban the individual.

Forum would be alot better if Trolling, Insults, Racism, Flamming, was tackled more by the mods, Pakistani Defense is the most liberal and free of all the sites you can insult religion like Islam Hinduism, etc etc.

This is due to the demographic of immigrations. The Indian who immigrated to US are rich and educated to begin with,

educated - yes
rich-NO

where as the recent Chinese immigrants are dirt poor.

:rofl:
Yuan drain as China's rich move west | World news | The Guardian
Chinese rich are keen to emigrate - China.org.cn
rich chinese moving to US

If you have to compare then the match up should be Indians to Taiwan and Hong Kong Immigrants.

There are more than 100.000 Indians from other parts of the world which are not listed as Indians which will certainly dilute the average.

There are large portion of Chinese that are self employed and have their own small to medium businesses and their incomes are under reported.

Yeah right. :lol: souces please.
dont bother though,
from your track record, you are probably wrong on all counts

I have also made friends with Indians here and posted on threads like India-China cooperation and other things. I hope the rest would follow sadly no. seems the opposite still it does not change my view.

who cares??

You seem to care if you replied . :D

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Actually it doesn't matter, in a western MNC I agree that Indians will typically raise above the ranks faster than Chinese or even Western counterparts, the successful ones will have an edge in the language and mindset but also with Asian values of working hard.

We Chinese have skill sets and values that propel us to succeed in other areas, unity along has seen us dominate commerce in areas most people would find hard to succeed. The overseas Chinese diaspora has integrated with the local society and businesses in many parts of the world through the decades of hard work. Mainland Chinese are tapping into this network to expand their markets in turn enriching the overseas Chinese counterparts, slowly but surely we will have whats ours. Work together and we benefit as a whole.

This shows very much in Singapore. Nice job.

I have also made friends with Indians here and posted on threads like India-China cooperation and other things. I hope the rest would follow sadly no. seems the opposite still it does not change my view.

that does not mean u should stop trying.

nor does it mean you are not being noticed or appreciated.

keep up the good work.

I thought the same way as you when I joined this forum.

If you check my early posts, pretty much everything I said about India was positive. I was probably the biggest proponent of Sino-Indian friendship on this whole forum.

It took a long time, but I finally realized the truth, and all the Chinese members here realize it sooner or later. You're a nice guy, that's why you lasted longer than most. :cheers:

The truth is that their mind has been so warped by 1962 that they cannot help but demonize us at every opportunity. There is literally nothing that can be done, it is a waste of time. It is like being a sore loser but multiplied a thousand times.

Its a defence forum and hate post are expected, we dont need an annoying neighbour but watch out the platform for discussion. Discussion more about war is expected then discussions about cooperation as this is a defence forum.

Actually it doesn't matter, in a western MNC I agree that Indians will typically raise above the ranks faster than Chinese or even Western counterparts, the successful ones will have an edge in the language and mindset but also with Asian values of working hard.

We Chinese have skill sets and values that propel us to succeed in other areas, unity along has seen us dominate commerce in areas most people would find hard to succeed. The overseas Chinese diaspora has integrated with the local society and businesses in many parts of the world through the decades of hard work. Mainland Chinese are tapping into this network to expand their markets in turn enriching the overseas Chinese counterparts, slowly but surely we will have whats ours. Work together and we benefit as a whole.

i have always admired how singapore manages its Han chinese and indian tamil population so well when it seems to be a recipe for disaster

Its a defence forum and hate post are expected, we dont need an annoying neighbour but watch out the platform for discussion. Discussion more about war is expected then discussions about cooperation as this is a defence forum.

True on some part however the Flame wars ,trolling ,Fake accounts ,racism is not needed through.

I thought the same way as you when I joined this forum.

If you check my early posts, pretty much everything I said about India was positive. I was probably the biggest proponent of Sino-Indian friendship on this whole forum.

It took a long time, but I finally realized the truth, and all the Chinese members here realize it sooner or later. You're a nice guy, that's why you lasted longer than most. :cheers:

The truth is that their mind has been so warped by 1962 that they cannot help but demonize us at every opportunity. There is literally nothing that can be done.

Wow you changed your ideology inspired my the attitude of the random posters!!!

Actually Chinese members have been banned like Fair&Unbiased, OCT, Below Freezing and others I can give you a list and. you have also seen my posts on Condemning Trolls even the Chinese ones look what 1962 spanking posted and I told him to quit it, Racism i'm Against it be it from Chinese, Indians or whoever.

yep i was banned for almost 3 months.

Wow you changed your ideology inspired my the attitude of the random posters!!!

Also by seeing the same behaviour in the Indians that I have met personally.

They are only docile in HK, because they are hopelessly outnumbered by Chinese. But once your back is turned they will show themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom