What's new

Growing Rift Between Hong Kong and Mainland China

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Hindi/Tamil are not big international languages that are often learned by outsiders. Since English works just fine in South Asia.

The chances of a Chinese person in China being able to speak it fluently are next to zero.

Shinigami is just making excuses for his fellow racist Indian.

Hindi/urdu makes more sense than hindi/tamil.

by the way u should know that tamils and han chinese had a big history since ancient times. the chola dynasty for eg was a regional superpower which guarded its trade routes to china using its powerful navy

Rajendra_map_new.png

Hindi/urdu makes more sense than hindi/tamil.

by the way u should know that tamils and han chinese had a big history since ancient times. the chola dynasty for eg was a regional superpower which guarded its trade routes to china using its powerful navy

That map you posted is nowhere close to China.

As for Tamils, I think most of the Indians in HK are "South Indians", the only exception being Punjabi Sikhs from the North.

Maybe South Indians are more attracted to financial centers, I don't know.

Also by seeing the same behaviour in the Indians that I have met personally.

They are only docile in HK, because they are hopelessly outnumbered by Chinese. But once your back is turned they will show themselves.

even if u were outnumbered by indians, u wouldnt have to worry

No Indian ever went outside his own country on a warlike expedition, so righteous were they.
Arrian, in Anabasis Alexandri, Book VII : Indica, as translated by Edgar Iliff Robson (1929), p. 18

i have always admired how singapore manages its Han chinese and indian tamil population so well when it seems to be a recipe for disaster

We had our fair share of racial issues, now the government just squeezes us for a living. No one has time for Racial issues now its all amount making the $$ to pay our TAX,COE,CPF etc lol. Besides Singapore has its own segments for the various ethnic groups which helps in easing any conflicts I suppose.

Interestingly in the early days Indians and Chinese working in SEA are more united especially since we are the minority in the region. This was proven in the racial riots which targeted both races during May 13 (not in Singapore).

I am glad the region is more peaceful now but you never know.

True on some part however the Flame wars ,trolling ,Fake accounts ,racism is not needed through.

Especially regarding me, as my ID indicates I joined here to reply those who does stupid bashings, but by heart I dont have any enemity either with Pakistani people or Chinese people, I expect a good relation with our neighbours and btw the opinion of posters donot represent nor indicates the attitude of the general masses of the nations, as I have experienced a particular kind of like minded people dominates such a defence forum, as for a fact the few Bangladeshi posters here seems like anti Indian but I personally know a few Bangladeshis who are very much pro Indian but maybe they are not interested i joining a hate posting forum, so better not to judge a nation by a few random posters herein the (defence enthusiast). If you think it deeply its not funny to laugh upon a death and sorrow of any person.

even if u were outnumbered by indians, u wouldnt have to worry

Wow, according to that quote, you guys are really "righteous". :lol:

Except that before the colonial era, it was not the history of India, it was the history of the subcontinent.

That map you posted is nowhere close to China.

As for Tamils, I think most of the Indians in HK are "South Indians", the only exception being Punjabi Sikhs from the North.

Maybe South Indians are more attracted to financial centers, I don't know.

the map i posted was intended to show the chola's trade route to china in the 12th century AD.

for the most part, majority of the 'indians' in east or south east asia are mostly tamils.

the sikhs in HK are mostly the remnant of the british indian army who fought the japanese trying to protect HK

the sikhs in HK are mostly the remnant of the british indian army who fought the japanese trying to protect HK

Sikhs are probably the only Indians that I have respect for, we even have a small Sikh temple down the road.

There are loads of leftover Nepalese Gurkhas as well, now they work as bodyguards, for rich businessmen like Li Ka-shing.

Wow, according to that quote, you guys are really "righteous". :lol:

Except that before the colonial era, it was not the history of India, it was the history of the subcontinent.

well we did found the 2 relegions of peace dint we? :azn:

the subcontinent was called "indian subcontinent" dear

Sikhs are probably the only Indians that I have respect for, we even have a small Sikh temple down the road.

There are loads of leftover Nepalese Gurkhas as well, now they work as bodyguards, for rich businessmen like Li Ka-shing.

other indians u may like include goans(who are mostly local indians mixed with portugese) who are really cool, Marathis, Keralites (tamils mixed with arab, jews, romans, greeks and other Europeans ) Tamils are good people at heart but they are usually noisy, dirty and uncivilized. there are so many more types that are interesting.

No, actually Buddha was born in Nepal. Nobody disputes this fact.

And what is the other religion of peace?

nepal, pakistan, BD were part of the indian subcontinent.

and the 2nd one is hinduism. dont let the opinions of some brainwashed retards here change your viewpoint.

after all budhism came from hinduism.

nepal, pakistan, BD were part of the indian subcontinent.

and the 2nd one is hinduism. dont let the opinions of some brainwashed retards here change your viewpoint.

after all budhism came from hinduism.

I could argue here, but I'm not going to. :no:

I won't defame your religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom