What's new

Growing Rift Between Hong Kong and Mainland China

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a liar. :lol:

The same guy I quoted above, you can check the thread yourself. He is not even banned.

He said this only a few hours ago. Some of his posts have been deleted, but he has not been banned.

Check the thread for yourself.

Its upto the mods to ban a poster using racial slur.

First off this is off topic
Second your argument is not internation standards rather just an Opinion.
Here let me quote what you said. ''For me a country's education level depends on how many people from OTHER countries want to study in yours.'' But this is you not Internationally, everyone has an opinion but the opinion is not always right. For Demands Indemand for Students Indians Rank ahead however Chinese study and go back to china while Indians usually stay, China has ranked ahead on tests and others. your basing this off opinion.

Dear sir, in my knowledge, international rankings for universities are based on parameters such as infrastructure of the college(most important), faculty quality,government support, educational policies etc, where indian colleges are mediocre at best. the edge india enjoys is in the talent pool of the graduates, which basically arises from a vast population and a hindu culture which places so much emphasis on knowledge.

if u saw the video i posted, u would understand better

i never seen calling you chink faggots.:lol:
dont try to be oversmart which you are not.you people are going off topic

ignore him. he is a premium troll incapable of logical thought or discussion

Keeps coming back and mods on this site are way to liberal, I think it would be better if Insults and Racism and Flaming was tackled more often.

You were wrong. He has not been banned.

Indians do this every single day here, ask Hu Songshan or anyone else.

That one I quoted was literally just a few hours ago.

u live in US. so here is a fact about american indians
Indians are highest earners in the US - Economy and Politics - livemint.com
since indians are no1, chinese cant be no1 either

This is due to the demographic of immigrations. The Indian who immigrated to US are rich and educated to begin with, where as the recent Chinese immigrants are dirt poor. Poor Indians from India have no chance to come to US. So it is not a justified comparison.

If you have to compare then the match up should be Indians to Taiwan and Hong Kong Immigrants.

There are more than 100.000 Indians from other parts of the world which are not listed as Indians which will certainly dilute the average.

There are large portion of Chinese that are self employed and have their own small to medium businesses and their incomes are under reported.

Dear sir, in my knowledge, international rankings for universities are based on parameters such as infrastructure of the college(most important), faculty quality,government support, educational policies etc, where indian colleges are mediocre at best. the edge india enjoys is in the talent pool of the graduates, which basically arises from a vast population and a hindu culture which places so much emphasis on knowledge.

if u saw the video i posted, u would understand better

ignore him. he is a premium troll incapable of logical thought or discussion

One is not the thread for this if you want why don't you post a thread on Indian education and compare them with other countries Russia, China the USA. Others you based off opinions like you believe the heres one ''For me a country's education level depends on how many people from OTHER countries want to study in yours.'' if you want we can discuss this later on another thread tired now.

is it because he has the same ip adress from someone else from HK? :lol:

Multiple accounts lead to a permanent ban. Check the forum rules. :wave:

Also, as you yourself pointed out in that other thread, that guy was able to speak fluent Hindi/Tamil. So there is absolutely zero chance that he was Chinese.

Seem to forgot the last 5-6 accounts yesterday, including the one today with the offensive picture posted by a Indian Troll on Islam Rise thread.

i was talking about usernames i.e chink faggots:lol: not any islamic thread

Not sure if Chinese Dragon can speak and Write in Hindu or tamil the troll seems to speak and write them.

LOL, Hindi/Tamil are not big international languages that are often learned by outsiders. Since English works just fine in South Asia.

The chances of a Chinese person in China being able to speak it fluently are next to zero.

Shinigami is just making excuses for his fellow racist Indian.

i was talking about chink faggots:lol: not any islamic thread

His account is banned and deleted however do a search and it will show him.

Pakistan Defence Search | Pakistan Defence

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

LOL, Hindi/Tamil are not big international languages that are often learned by outsiders. Since English works just fine in South Asia.

The chances of a Chinese person in China being able to speak it fluently are next to zero.

Shinigami is just making excuses for his fellow racist Indian.

Exactly the Point.

Keeps coming back and mods on this site are way to liberal, I think it would be better if Insults and Racism and Flaming was tackled more often.

I have my trust in the mods, they have blocked some posters , but yes the ban period ends say 3 months, its upto us posters to report and ban the individual.

In China, the languages you are most likely to learn are:

1) Local dialect
2) National dialect (Mandarin)
3) Other dialects
3) English
4) Major international languages like Spanish/French etc.

But Hindi and Tamil? :rofl: I can't even find a book in a store that teaches those languages. I didn't even know there was a language called Tamil until I came on this forum, and I bet most people didn't know that either.

This is due to the demographic of immigrations. The Indian who immigrated to US are rich and educated to begin with, where as the recent Chinese immigrants are dirt poor. Poor Indians from India have no chance to come to US. So it is not a justified comparison.

If you have to compare then the match up should be Indians to Taiwan and Hong Kong Immigrants.

There are more than 100.000 Indians from other parts of the world which are not listed as Indians which will certainly dilute the average.

There are large portion of Chinese that are self employed and have their own small to medium businesses and their incomes are under reported.

Actually it doesn't matter, in a western MNC I agree that Indians will typically raise above the ranks faster than Chinese or even Western counterparts, the successful ones will have an edge in the language and mindset but also with Asian values of working hard.

We Chinese have skill sets and values that propel us to succeed in other areas, unity along has seen us dominate commerce in areas most people would find hard to succeed. The overseas Chinese diaspora has integrated with the local society and businesses in many parts of the world through the decades of hard work. Mainland Chinese are tapping into this network to expand their markets in turn enriching the overseas Chinese counterparts, slowly but surely we will have whats ours. Work together and we benefit as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom