What's new

Ground Zero Mosque

Dude, if that were the case, then there would be no churches standing in Iraq and NO Christians alive in Vietnam... etc etc etc....... what you are saying is total BS, and your defense reeks of a hidden bigot.

Btw, I'm not in favor of a mosque in any ignorant and intolerant nation. US of A has more blood on it's hands than rest of the world combined, many folds. They are nothing but harbingers of death and destruction.

there are two types of people who oppse the mosque, there are bigots and then there are people who lost loved ones.
9/11 had a massive psychological impact on that specific city and this is just belittling all those common people who suffered. Legally mosque can be built but people who are building it for religious tolerance are simply deluding themselves. It will only create more division and heartburn.

I was just googling this looks like there was a small prayer hall that opened about two blocks away but it is set for demolition along with a few other buildings so idk what they are talking about right now.
Well there is an Islamic center but that is in downtown near the docks or whatever you call that area where the Liberty ferries go...so yea I was pissed seeing title of this thread! Ground zero has no mosque since 2010 when the stupid media made noise that ground zero mosque wins approval...

4 yrs and people are still crying! At least the everyday American has moved on...its just the media trying to hold onto that 13 yrs old event!

With the amount of bomb blasts in Pakistan and the instability in Afghan and Iraq....were the people going to keep it at heart like Americans well ....America should be afraid!

An people seem to forget that Muslims too died in 9/11 ....but yea all people remember is what the media told them 3k died...in revenge America took greater than 5k from Afghan and Iraq!

I only hate the hindus who talk shit. 8-)

Pretty much but I prefer stealth bigot. :lol:
and I hate nobody.. except may be little bit historian, talon and slav. But reserve the right to insult anybody who want to do so to me. You tried once did you not. :p:

Dude, if that were the case, then there would be no churches standing in Iraq and NO Christians alive in Vietnam... etc etc etc....... what you are saying is total BS, and your defense reeks of a hidden bigot.

Btw, I'm not in favor of a mosque in any ignorant and intolerant nation. US of A has more blood on it's hands than rest of the world combined, many folds. They are nothing but harbingers of death and destruction.
well thats a personal accusation against me which I wont be able to/willing to claify. :)

and I hate nobody.. except may be little bit historian, talon and slav. But reserve the right to insult anybody who want to do so to me. You tried once did you not. :p:
Thank you! Now please stop derailing!

They may have a few wars under their belt but are they an "ignorant,intolerant nation".I mean...really ? At least as opposed to everything that's out there...even Europe.I see them more tolerant than Europe.

I did not insult you just revealed your true nature and we both got banned I think LOL. :toast_sign:

You're too good at selective interpretation. I salute your cunningness and clever use of words. You truly are a worthy adversary! :D

well thats a personal accusation against me which I wont be able to/willing to claify. :)

I did not insult you just revealed your true nature and we both got banned I think LOL. :toast_sign:
no ... you stopped short of going till the level that was going to get us banned.. and I stopped myself. Its you who started.. and I carried on till we both agreed that its going nowhere.
Thats a text book mutual ban steps I follow, if I feel like getting banned and somebody goes personal during then. :p:

Dude. Stop watching TV. Europeans are way way way way....... more tolerant than the Yanks. I have to give it to Hollywood for doing such a dandy job at nullifying their blood thirsty history! :D

They may have a few wars under their belt but are they an "ignorant,intolerant nation".I mean...really ? At least as opposed to everything that's out there...even Europe.I see them more tolerant than Europe.

Ignorant = Weapons of mass disinformation.
Intolerant = Take a pick. Hint: Pizza style fast delivery of Democracy! :p:

You're too good at selective interpretation. I salute your cunningness and clever use of words. You truly are a worthy adversary! :D
I am not an worthy adversary, I cant even put together few words which is why my posts tend to be less wordy. I write what I feel like then and there, thats all. :)

you think your empty words will make those whose relatives died in the terror feel happy about it?

Not the families of the victims solely were left in sadness after 9/11 but the whole world.

Do you think it will be appropriate for christians to build a grand cathedral in bagdad or karbala (let alone mecca) and call it a sign of 'friendship and tolerance'

Mecca is a different issue. It is like the Vatican to the Roman Catholic.

I don't think building that mosque was a good idea either, but there was nothing people can do to stop it. Everything is by the book, 100% legal.

you think your empty words will make those whose relatives died in the terror feel happy about it?
Do you think it will be appropriate for christians to build a grand cathedral in bagdad or karbala (let alone mecca) and call it a sign of 'friendship and tolerance'?

You are a master. I rarely bestow such an honor onto others! :D

I am not an worthy adversary, I cant even put together few words which is why my posts tend to be less wordy. I write what I feel like then and there, thats all. :)

Not the families of the victims solely were left in sadness after 9/11 but the whole world.

Mecca is a different issue. It is like the Vatican to the Roman Catholic.

I don't think building that mosque was a good idea either, but there was nothing people can do to stop it. Everything is by the book, 100% legal.
well did I not say the same, its legal, but shows insensitivity... :coffee:

no ... you stopped short of going till the level that was going to get us banned.. and I stopped myself. Its you who started.. and I carried on till we both agreed that its going nowhere.
Thats a text book mutual ban steps I follow, if I feel like getting banned and somebody goes personal during then. :p:

Oh yeah you are right but from that day I knew you were an evil baniya. :lol: :P

LOL get off your knees boy. :rofl:

oh gaaad.. :hitwall:
are you sure your mind is not playing tricks with you... because you are the one giving 'special' meaning to my ordinary words.. there is no subtext in what I wrote.. :close_tema:

Oh yeah you are right but from that day I knew you were an evil baniya. :lol: :P

LOL get off your knees boy. :rofl:
ah I remember I called you a qureshi... and you said whats wrong with that (or something).. I did not know you are a qureshi till then.. I just wanted to use some equivalent word when was called bania .. :blah:

Back
Top Bottom