What's new

Ground Zero Mosque

Well same poster ( @hinduguy ) is the 1st to talk about freedom of speech had the situation been reversed ....so I agree with @The Sultan Erdogan

But he's defending the muslim community in other threads.I meant that he doesn't look like the typical "foam at the mouth against muslims, indian" that that Safriz tried to paint him.

We have plenty of mosques around here if we must make another it can be made in some other part of the city. :pop:
Dude where is the damn mosque? Which mosque are they talking about? I took a tour by bus near that area, walked by the damn area which is covered and hell there is that freedom tower which everyone kept pointing out for me...but no mosque!

But he's defending the muslim community in other threads.I meant that he doesn't look like the typical "foam at the mouth against muslims, indian" that that Safriz tried to paint him.
Oh is that safriz? :rofl:

BTW, read a few posts of his...in 1 breath he is uttering sweet words and in the next he back stabs Muslims with "freedom of speech and religion" cries...

Dude where is the damn mosque? Which mosque are they talking about? I took a tour by bus near that area, walked by the damn area which is covered and hell there is that freedom tower which everyone kept pointing out for me...but no mosque!

There is no mosque they want to build one around the area but I heard it was a dead proposition because pastor in Florida threatened to burn Qurans so Muslims were like chillax LOL.

Oh is that safriz? :rofl:

BTW, read a few posts of his...in 1 breath he is uttering sweet words and in the next he back stabs Muslims with "freedom of speech and religion" cries...

One might call this kind of speech....."objective":D

Last i knew it wasn't even a mosque but an islamic cultural center...i think.

The other guy is even a bigger moron. They both are huge bigots.
there are two types of people who oppse the mosque, there are bigots and then there are people who lost loved ones.
9/11 had a massive psychological impact on that specific city and this is just belittling all those common people who suffered. Legally mosque can be built but people who are building it for religious tolerance are simply deluding themselves. It will only create more division and heartburn.

There is no mosque they want to build one around the area but I heard it was a dead proposition because pastor in Florida threatened to burn Qurans so Muslims were like chillax LOL.
Exactly so why is this media always printing out shit and people falling for it continuing with the shit without anyone correcting them?! :angry:

@hinduguy is another hating pagan he just hides it better but once in a while he lets his hate out gets banned and then comes back a few weeks later all reborn until he explodes again.
the same way you are hindu hater. hate will always be countered by hate. I never said I am a saint. :p:

One might call this kind of speech....."objective":D
:angel:

Last i knew it wasn't even a mosque but an islamic cultural center...i think.
Thats what I heard "would be built" ...went there just 2 weeks back....guess what the whole place is covered up no telling whats going on behind the covers and no mosque that people are crying foul about! :blink:

Secondly a culture center to educate the people of what they associate with Islam sounds good...Plus it should help ease the bottled up nonesense hatred of something they dont know

Lastly, I wore scarf my cousin in laws wear the Abaya no one went all sentimental ...seriously media goons need to stop bullying Islam at every turn and making monkeys out of people who havent been to NYC!!

Exactly so why is this media always printing out shit and people falling for it continuing with the shit without anyone correcting them?! :angry:

I was just googling this looks like there was a small prayer hall that opened about two blocks away but it is set for demolition along with a few other buildings so idk what they are talking about right now.

The other guy is even a bigger moron. They both are huge bigots.
No idea...for this post 1 def think 1 is just media washed...not brain washed but media washed where you just swallow what the media puts on your plate without asking questions! :angel:

What about Churches in Iraq?
the issue is not whether churches exist (I am sure there are mosques in NY already) but whether when army that recently invaded Iraq and associated with christianity (somehow) , it will be a good idea to build a cathedral there for 'tolerance'. Its insensitive to local population thats what I was implying. (even if the goal is honourable).

Back
Top Bottom