What's new

Greek minister terms Pak,Bangladesh illegal immigrants ‘tragedy’

Please, post a sentence that actually makes sense. Thank you :coffee:
Yaar, do not expect much from a bharati, he probably put too much skin whitening cream on today that he forgot he was indian and probably considers himself White :cheesy::rofl:

Dude, I work for a Singaporean firm and let me tell you, skin whitening creams are popular everywhere in Asia.

Everywhere.

Not buying this sorry excuse. :disagree:

:rofl:

Yaar, do not expect much from a bharati, he probably put too much skin whitening cream on today that he forgot he was indian and probably considers himself White :cheesy::rofl:
That is most likely what his mommy must have over dosed herself with while she was pregnant with him, and thus this poor indian was born without a brain. Im guessing she didn't bother to read the side effects of too much skin whitening cream because she too lacked a brain. Must be a genetical dissorder lol.

Isn't that right @cyphercide

Anyway, im done with this thread. Bharatis and their fake pride smells like cow dung from far away, too bad reality doesn't seem to fit in with their fantasy.

Not buying this sorry excuse. :disagree:

:rofl:

I don't give a flying **** as to what you buy. Seems like the Greek minister was right all along about Pakistanis!!!

That is most likely what his mommy must have over dosed herself with while she was pregnant with him, and thus this poor indian was born without a brain. Im guessing she didn't bother to read the side effects of too much skin whitening cream because she too lacked a brain. Must be a genetical dissorder lol.

Isn't that right @cyphercide

Anyway, im done with this thread. Bharatis and their fake pride smells like cow dung from far away, too bad reality doesn't seem to fit in with their fantasy.

Read( if you are deemed capable so from your welfare leeching dad) about mental retardation and Muslim kids. It might give you clues as to why you are slower than the rest.

And as always, you ain't white:patsak:!!!

Last edited:
u call that a come back???
pus$y cat!! u were licking ur... :lol:

I'm portraying that licking my self is more important than responding to a kid that know jack shit about immigration other than calling Immigrants "incompetent" & calling them traitors for trying to earn a living wages:

Go back in time & please abort yourself unless you got mental retardation than I can sympathize with you.

I will now resume with licking my balls:
cat-cleaning-itself.jpg

Because licking my balls is more important than trying to talk sense into you.

I usually don't say it, but that was an awesome post or should I say comeback !!!

It is their country..yes...but according to any multinational accord racism by any state is illegal.

Bullshit. Your definition of racism (exclusion based upon race/ethnicity) is not illegal if propagated by a country, nor are there any "multinational accords" which are capable of interfering in the domestic laws of a sovereign nation.

On the other hand, racism, whether by your definition or not, is not even illegal in most Western countries anyway.

Last edited:
I don't give a flying **** as to what you buy. Seems like the Greek minister was right all along about brainless indians like me!!!

Read( if I am deemed capable so from my welfare leeching dad) about mental retardation and brainless indians like myself. It might give you clues as to why I am slower than the rest.

1886d864b008f9d3458aaf1a9855b728.jpg
:lol:

And as always, you ain't white!!!

Pot calling the kettle black.

India's dark obsession with fair skin - The Hindu

India's Ugly Obsession with Lighter Skin Hits Close to Home, Too | Arti Patel

'Dark is Beautiful' movement takes on India's obsession with whiter skin - NY Daily News

India's unfair obsession with lighter skin | World news | The Guardian

Pot calling the kettle black.
:lol:

The reference was to signify that if I wanted a white nationalist's opinion on things, I would go to a white nationalist and not a wannabe Pakistani!!!

This entire thread is a testament to what they think about your ilk, perhaps it's time to drop the act and embrace your real ethnicity. God knows that the Greeks sure as hell don't want you there!!! :lol:

Bullshit. Your definition of racism (exclusion based upon race/ethnicity) is not illegal if propagated by a country, nor are there any "multinational accords" which are capable of interfering in the domestic laws of a sovereign nation.

On the other hand, racism, whether by your definition or not, is not even illegal in most Western countries anyway.

I know that Chinese are dumb....:lol:

I know that Chinese are dumb....

Yes, but Indians are dumber still.

Your ad hominem generic one-liners are proof of that. Moping up the floor with you is not enough; you want us to know that you're also a bad loser. :lol:

Yes, but Indians are dumber still.

Your ad hominem generic one-liners are proof of that. Moping up the floor with you is not enough; you want us to know that you're also a bad loser. :lol:

Don't dare compare Indians to Chinese. Indians rule...Chinese are ruled :lol:

Cool, I don't much care about the petty 3rd world fights that you play with each other.

Cool, at least know about something before you post.

Have you ever applied to a job? Have you ever seen a clause that say:This Employer is an equal opportunity employer, and that it would not discriminate people based on gender, colour and religion. Now that is called anti discriminatory law.

The problem with you data is it is cumulative. Everyone is clubbed into three groups. I mean there is a lot of difference between how Indians perform to Pakistanis or British to French or Luthvaians to Polish

Yea, not really.

The analysis found that the highest number of migrants on benefits originally came from Pakistan, Somalia and India. Bangladesh, Iraq and Iran also featured prominently. European countries among the top 20 for claimants include Poland, Ireland, France and Italy.

Same source.

Cool, at least know about something before you post.

Have you ever applied to a job? Have you ever seen a clause that say:This Employer is an equal opportunity employer, and that it would not discriminate people based on gender, colour and religion. Now that is called anti discriminatory law.

Cool irrelevant fact. Now take a look at your comment:

It is their country..yes...but according to any multinational accord racism by any state is illegal.

My response:

You were wrong. I called you out on being wrong. End of story.

Cool irrelevant fact. Now take a look at your comment:

My response:

You were wrong. I called you out on being wrong. End of story.

You are again proving that Chinese are dumb.

Yea, not really.

Same source.

You source doesn't necessary contradict my source given that both statistics are indexes, and there could be ambiguity in how they define by 'Indian' here. The 'Indian' here could be British who are of Indian ethnicity or Indians who are first generation immigrants.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom