What's new

Greek minister terms Pak,Bangladesh illegal immigrants ‘tragedy’

Illegal immigrant is illegal. Why make a difference between Pakistani or Bangladeshi immigrant to a Eastern European, when both are illegal?

A clear case of racism

Its their land, their home, their right to self preservation of their heritage, its their choice whom they term a worse immigrant than others!

You indians don't like it when Bangalis horde into your country, and neither do we Pakistanis like it when millions of Afghans pour into our country, so lets not sound like a bunch of hypocrites here shall we??

What that fellow meant was that the Pakistanis and BD immigrants are uneducated and belong to a different culture and thus can't fit into Greek society like other immigrants from other countries.

But yes, that sure is racism! :angry:

Looks like you missed out this bit from the article:
“There's a difference between Sweden facing immigration from the countries of the former Soviet Union, who have a certain level of education, who are Europeans in the broad sense of the term, and Greece, which is facing immigration from Bangladesh and Pakistan.”

Indians aren't Europeans either.

Its their land, their home, their right to self preservation of their heritage, its their choice whom they term a worse immigrant than others!

You indians don't like it when Bangalis horde into your country, and neither do we Pakistanis like it when millions of Afghans pour into our country, so lets not sound like a bunch of hypocrites here shall we??

It is their country..yes...but according to any multinational accord racism by any state is illegal.

It is their country..yes...but according to any multinational accord racism by any state is illegal.

Yeah, right:

Israel to deport 60,000 African immigrants from its soil

Israel to save 'Jewish Character of the State' by mass deporting African immigrants

African migrants in Israel face angry backlash, deportations

Israeli Kristallnacht: Africans attacked in Tel Aviv anti-migrant demo (PHOTOS)

Kristallnacht in Israel: Thugs Attack African Immigrants

Israelis violently attack African immigrants in Anti-immigrant rally

Tell that to brain washed Hindu Nationalists who think they belong to Aryan race and they are blue eyed blonde haired:lol:
I don't think i need to tell them that.

Just let the Neo-Nazi Gangs and Political parties show the indians how much they consider them their own.

I am not getting what you want to convey. Majority of Eastern European Immigrant to London occupy unskilled jobs.

I guess that their higher education translates well into a higher percentage of welfare claims for outer European immigrants as opposed to those from inside Europe.

The analysis found there were 371,000 foreign-born claimants for out-of-work benefits, out of a total 5.5 million recipients. Of these, 258,000 were from outside the European Economic Area.

The analysis found that the highest number of migrants on benefits originally came from Pakistan, Somalia and India. Bangladesh, Iraq and Iran also featured prominently. European countries among the top 20 for claimants include Poland, Ireland, France and Italy.

I wonder if these are the highly educated you speak of. Not even educated for a street cleaner, or even worse, they feel above it.

And see this graph:

net_immigration_464_1.gif

This is what the minister in the article in the OP of this thread was talking about. EEA=European Economic Area

Last edited:
I guess that their higher education translates well into a higher percentage of welfare claims for outer European immigrants as opposed to those from inside Europe.

I wonder if these are the highly educated you speak of. Not even educated for a street cleaner, or even worse, they feel above it.

And see this graph:

net_immigration_464_1.gif

This is what the minister in the article in the OP of this thread was talking about. EEA=European Economic Area

Can I have the source?

I said racism is wrong, I didn't say it doesn't happen.

Why are Bangladeshis and Pakistanis so desperate to leave their respective "fortresses" of Islam?

For money you dope. You'll sell your own children & burn your god for a few simoleon when the problems start becoming acute. The only reason you can say that is that you were fortunate to never worry about it.

What that fellow meant was that the Pakistanis and BD immigrants are uneducated and belong to a different culture and thus can't fit into Greek society like other immigrants from other countries.

But yes, that sure is racism! :angry:

I dont know about Bangladeshis but i can say with conviction that many KPK Pakistanis who travel to Greece indeed mostly "illegally" or on fabricated asylum seeking stories are mostly EDUCATED youth.

:) as for the culture i dont know how a Pakistani is different than an Afghanistani or Bangladeshi is different than the second one.

All have same religious culture whereas dressing becomes western for almost all immigrants.

What culture are they talking about?

Indians are the worst immigrants.

I've traveled to many countries and Indians are dirty people.

Your racims is so over the top that it ceases to be offensive and ends up being comical.

I dont know about Bangladeshis but i can say with conviction that many KPK Pakistanis who travel to Greece indeed mostly "illegally" or on fabricated asylum seeking stories are mostly EDUCATED youth.

:) as for the culture i dont know how a Pakistani is different than an Afghanistani or Bangladeshi is different than the second one.

All have same religious culture whereas dressing becomes western for almost all immigrants.

Greek, or western or Christian culture.

Usually when they say group x doesn't fit in within our culture, it is a dog whistle to xenophobic politicians.

[quote="Ravi Nair, post: 5207125, member: 149580"

Usually when they say group x doesn't fit in within our culture, it is a dog whistle to xenophobic politicians.[/quote]

So do other desis carry this culture ?

[quote="Ravi Nair, post: 5207125, member: 149580"

Usually when they say group x doesn't fit in within our culture, it is a dog whistle to xenophobic politicians.

So do other desis carry this culture ?[/quote]

No. I was just putting the comments in context. :)

Every western right winger UKIP to Golden Dawn to Neo Nazis in Russia pull out this excuse.

For them 'culture' probably means the ability to talk good English or Greek and dress and behave like the Europeans do.

Back
Top Bottom