What's new

Greatest Persians in history

Proud Panjabi right here.

Step aside for the real Punjabis (me) :P

Ḥashshāshīn;3735471 said:
Then how come Punjabis are fairer than the rest of Indian people??

Alexander's conquest from Macedonia (close to present day Greece) all the way to the outskirts of Punjab, some of his soldiers inter-married local women. Most (if not most, at least a size-able chunk) of the green/blue eyes in Asia are a result of Alexander's conquest.

Alexander's conquest from Macedonia (close to present day Greece) all the way to the outskirts of Punjab, some of his soldiers inter-married local women. Most (if not most, at least a size-able chunk) of the green/blue eyes in Asia are a result of Alexander's conquest.

You're a moron.

Pakistanis are fair because they recieve less direct sunlight than Indians.

And green/blue eyes in Pathan are because of their genetic material. Caucasians started in Asia anyways.

It is true that Alexander was a great fan of intermarriage in his Empire. However many Central Asians already had natural European features, even in the places which Alexander's Empire did not touch.

Step aside for the real Punjabis (me) :P

Pink Turban wearing Punjabis are not actually considered punjabis. Take it somewhere else bhapa.

It is true that Alexander was a great fan of intermarriage in his Empire. However many Central Asians already had natural European features, even in the places which Alexander's Empire did not touch.

Exactly. These Indians are idiots.

You're a moron.

Pakistanis are fair because they recieve less direct sunlight than Indians.

And green/blue eyes in Pathan are because of their genetic material. Caucasians started in Asia anyways.

1. This is not a Pakistan/India issue. Thsi is simple genetics:

Here is a Punjabi:
Umar-Akmal.gif

Here is another Punjabi:
9598461.cms

Both hail from Punjab, therefore should have had equal amounts of so called "direct sunlight". But there is a distinct difference, which boils down to the point I made earlier.

1. This is not a Pakistan/India issue. Thsi is simple genetics:

Here is a Punjabi:
Umar-Akmal.gif

Here is another Punjabi:
9598461.cms

Both hail from Punjab, therefore should have had equal amounts of so called "direct sunlight". But there is a distinct difference, which boils down to the point I made earlier.

Ever heard of variation in pigmentation? My sister is more pale than me, and if I had a brother, he could have been more darker than me. That doesn't mean we got different ancestors. That part about Alexander isn't true.

@Icewolf, He's right bro. There is a great variety of skin colours among Punjabis. Some are dark as Tamil, some look Turkish, nearly even European.

India has been invaded by many nations throughout history, from Aryans, Mongols, Greeks, Arabs, Persians and Afghans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever heard of variation in pigmentation? My sister is more pale than me, and if I had a brother, he could have been more darker than me. That doesn't mean we got different ancestors. That part about Alexander isn't true.

There are different races within Punjab, so it is actually impossible to lump all Punjabis together as an entity.

There has been much Persian influence in Punjab, to the point that it was an administrative language before the English arrived.

I live close to a place called Yazman Mandi, which translates to Yazman market.

It is a very old place where trade takes place between farmers and merchants.

Yazman is originally a persian name/word.

Back
Top Bottom