What's new

Greatest Persians in history

It is amazing how nationalist these gypsies are. Being treated like animals, yet still dare to speak about 'civilization'.

Voltaire:

'''I wish fervently that the Turkish barbarians be chased away immediately out of the country of Xenophon, Socrates, Plato, Sophocles and Euripides. If we wanted, it could be done soon but seven crusades of superstition have been undertaken and a crusade of honour will never take place. We know almost no city built by them; they let decay the most beautiful establishments of Antiquity, they reign over ruins."

You are just ******** because we guys cave you a culture. Uncivilized bunch of nomads.

It is amazing how nationalist these gypsies are. Being treated like animals, yet still dare to speak about 'civilization'.

Like i said before, history is all good but it is time for you come back to reality, sometimes...
sikdir!mr.wise

Bullcrap. I've found the study, and they are not saying such thing:

http://www.yhrd.org/files/b465c9a4e956626445689b1dd11409ef27e60d0f.regueiro2006.pdf

Every genetic test is quite clear: Azeris are Iranian.

5000 year old coin:

ai_khanum_cybele1.JPG

byzantium_coin_sIbce.jpg

Ancient Greek coin.

Not to mention Moon and Crescent is one of the most used symbols in the human history.

For the god's sake intellectual level in that thread is below zero, and those retarded people thinks if they ignore they will not look retarded as they are.

I swear you Kollang, please come one day to Holland to see these Turks. We dominate them on every social level. They have no education, class or good reputation.

Like i said before, history is all good but it is time for you come back to reality, sometimes...

Sadly, its actually a result of their inferiority complex.

Now of course why I response to those stupid claims about Turks within Iran, because this is nothing else than propaganda, they deny the existence of a whole nation within their current borders. This propaganda was developed in Shah era, its actually not that widespread with Mollah regime, its funny but Mollah regime at least accepts that there exists Turks in their country.

Voltaire:

You are just ******** because we guys cave you a culture. Uncivilized bunch of nomads.
oh.recently they have found some culture.nowdays Persian molana become Turkish.
culture robbers!

Sadly, its actually a result of their inferiority complex.

Inferior? We had civilization when you guys were still living in tents. Our culture and history is much greater than the history of you barbaric steppe nomads.

I swear you Kollang, please come one day to Holland to see these Turks. We dominate them on every social level. They have no education, class or good reputation.

Surely your attitude shows how you dominate them, even those Turks who have rural origins are better then you, I'm sorry but you're the most stubborn and retarded person I have ever saw in internet, if you claim something stupid, at least stand with it, you answer posts you like and ignore the ones you don't like, if you're not going to argue like a men what are you doing here ? go away.

Voltaire:

You are just an outcast who had to run away from Iran so that they can not treat you like an uncivilized animal. But unfortunetely, most of your countryman was not that lucky...

But if it helps, go watch some anti-Turkish videos in youtube in order to ease your mind about your inferiority complex. Would be more effective than those quotes.

This is 2012, you are hangin people from cranes in front of children in streets.

Shhh now, civilization is the last thing you should speak about :)

To the guys who claims there is no problem in South Azerbaijan:
A documentary about South Azerbaijani political refugees in Turkey:
Ahmedinejat while doing the most popular symbol of Grey Wolfes:
mahmud-ahmedinejad_31978.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shhh now, civilization is the last thing you should speak about :)

Don't compare the regime to the people. Our people are much more modern, liberal and democratic minded than you can imagine.

Thats why we dominate you guys in free societies; the west.

holland is so far!i have seen how turks are loved in bulgaria and Russian!

Video at 4:16

Gedin diyin han çobana,
Gelmesin bu il mugana,
Mugan batıb na-hak kana!

Apardı seller saranı.
Bir ala gözlü balanı.

Mugan means game, trick. Appearently an Azerbaijani Yir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom