What's new

Greatest Persians in history

Persian history is our pride , Identity and glory . but If you just look on our history in the last 200 years you'll find thousands of known and unknown people that can be placed in that list . No one remembers Mirza Kuchak khan who fought against Russians in the north and froze in Jungle, no one remembers Rais ali Devari who fought against British army in Bushaehr and again no one remembers Amir kabir ,Dr Shariati , Mosadeq , Kashani , Motahari and thousands of people who were killed in war with no claim . I don't think the value of a teenager who used his body to open minefields in Iran-Iraq war be less than Cyrus the Great , Darius the Great and other names written in that list .

I don't wanna ruin this nice thread by answering your idea about what you call mullah .

Regards .

Persian people are great people, you said how our teenagers gave their life for their country. would those teenager had have to given up their life it was not for those Animals running Iran? American asked saddam to attack Iran because of their hate for our leaders. Look please make a new thread and I will come discuss it.
Juts remember this, Persians under the right leadership were always a superpower in terms of everything. now what?
does it not hurt your pride knowing our country is being looked t at the same level these other nations around us?

Persians and our civilization must always be glorious, and when it is not then that's a hint that something is seriously wrong.

Ḥashshāshīn;3735253 said:
That was the man who assassinated Caliph Umar... People in India might get wrong idea, so I wouldn't recommend it...

Nobody on earth is associating that name with that event. Are you mad bro?

My hero and name, Surena:

SurenaImage.jpg

Same here :cheers:

I've never heard that, but even if that's so; screw them. They have named their children tons of names that are responsible for the killings of thousands of Iranians.

Well, as I know, you are Atheist, so its ok for you.

Why would Cyrus give lands to Arabs, while he supported the return of the Jews to their ancestral homeland called Israel? That's contradicted to each other. The Israelites were inhabiting that area long before the Arabs left their deserts. No Persian king would ever support Arabs.
I agree.
in soosmarkhor ha adam nistan.

you changed my mind about yourself ...

backward mullahs ???

this backward mullahs supporting our space technology ... science ... defence industry ...

do you need some one like Mohammad reza pahlavi ( asshooole the great ) ???

we have problems ... nobody denied this ...

but please think about this ... we will lose every thing !

do you really think this is simple ???

just look at Syria ...

do you really like this ???

watching foreign terrorists destroying your country ???

yaaa ???

we need new government not new regime ...

you changed my mind about yourself ...

backward mullahs ???

this backward mullahs supporting our space technology ... science ... defence industry ...

do you need some one like Mohammad reza pahlavi ( asshooole the great ) ???

we have problems ... nobody denied this ...

but please think about this ... we will lose every thing !

do you really think this is simple ???

just look at Syria ...

do you really like this ???

watching foreign terrorists destroying your country ???

yaaa ???

we need new government not new regime ...

When did I even say I like pahlavi?
I crap on pahlavi and mullas and ayotollahs.
Persian space program???? DUDE wake up, if Iranians did not follow this backward ideologies which we are being forced to follow then we would probably be on Mars by now. Do you know how many great scientists we have working abroad? even if 1% of them returned to their motherland, we would become a world leader in that field of science they specialize in.

THEY WANT TO COME BACK TO THEIR MOTHERLAND, but they will not as long as these apes run Iran.

Exactly. They invaded our lands, killed our people and forced their religion upon us.

shuma facebook dari? in ja baham soobat miikonim.

Back
Top Bottom