What's new

Greater China (14,351 U.S. patents) beats Germany again in 2011!

All i see is little China beating Greater China by a whole lot. Something not exactly to be proud of and another reason why the Taiwanese shouldnt join the People's republic.

12% LITERACY
CHINA is in both names LOL

Yes but the real innovative China isn't your China. And we all know your China is the hub of innovation of free thinking right?

i think martian2 is also from taiwan

AVcMV.jpg

Taipei, Taiwan

I was born in Taipei. I roller-skated there as a little kid for one year. I mostly lived with my grandparents in a mountain village near Keelung.

I started at nearly tech level 0. When I was four years old, I would spend hours writing Chinese characters. I'm used to learning by myself. Same thing with English when I grew older and flew to America.

Anyway, most of the hard work that I spent on learning traditional Chinese characters has been wasted and become a blur from lack of use.

This is simple. China is the biggest manufacturer in the world. China is the biggest exporter to USA. China is selling to USA all kind of junk, like toys, radios, batteries, clothes etc etc And for every kind of that junk they submit patent to US regulators. So what is so amazing or extraordinary in this at all?

China has only 3700 patents, its Taiwan which has close to 10,000 patents. For obvious reasons :lol:

PISA says 12%
I am from Taiwan.

I take it then you belong to the minority that wants reunification?
That's fine, just don't claim someone else's stuff. (<< in this case (weirdly) you would be claiming patents from the Peoples republic.)

Back
Top Bottom