What's new

Goof-up as India govt ad features ex-PAF chief

guy i think this thread is for fun lets enjoy it rather than becoming jingoistic.....................i think isi has penetreted in pmo as well so guys tell me how to restrict neferiouse activity of isi.......................lol

ISI behind goof-up, India

New Delhi: Indian government's Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP) today blamed Pakistan's most powerful spy ageny ISI for a Ad featuring the photograph of former Pakistan Air Cheif Marshal Tanvir Ahmed.

A spokesman for DAVP said: "The person who was responsible for researching & finding pictures was a spy agent of ISI. He deliberately put the picture of former Pakistan Air Cheif instead of Indian Air Cheif on the ad in an attempt to provoke Indo-Pak conflict. He further said: "The spy agent was caught today morning from undisclosed location and has been handed over to the army for further interrogation". The identity of the alleged ISI spy has not yet been disclosed but he is believed to be from Raja Bazaar, Lahore.

In a statement that is likely to create tensions between India & Pakistan, Mr Raj Patel, spokesman of Indian Army, today said that a secret map, machine gun along with other explosives and fake Indian Passport have been recovered from him. He further said that he has recevied orders from India's COAS General Kapoor to mobilise it's army towards Eastern Border and has warned Pakistan it will "get a slap from Indian Army and will face severe consequences".

Speaking from his mansion in Islamabad, Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari, denied the claims that ISI was behind this and blamed India of "staging yet another drama to cause havoc in south asia".

Bacha pedah ho ISI involve
koi mar gaya ISI involve
Kise ka susu nikal gaya pamper may ISI involve
khowaab may manmohan singh kay Musharaf aya tu ISI involve
Advertiisment may ghalate hogaye ISI involve
Pentago par hamlay ka mansoba nakaam tu ISI involve
blast huwa iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, America India ISI involve
kise Celebrity ka Shooting par pohanchna late tu ISI involve
Barish hogaye ISI involve
garmi hogaye ISI involve
manmohan ke dhooti chori hogaye ISI involve
manmohan singh ka nahatay howay sabun gayab hogaya ISI involve
Karishna ka dodo feder gayab hogaya ISI involve
WTC say lay kar 26/11 ISI involve

yaar ye ISI involve hona aam nahe hogaya may tu solute deta ho ISI kitne powerfull hey! :rofl::rofl:

KAl preety zinta Ashwariya kidnap hogaye tu samaj jana sab ISI involve ;) :rofl::rofl:

i think raw has some big plans rgrding this i want enlightenment from sir zaid hamid to clear my consinces sir zaid hamid plz bless us with ur enlighten views.............................................

koi bar gaya ISI involve
garmi hogaye ISI involve

yaar ye ISI involve hona aam nahe hogaya may tu solute deta ho ISI kitne powerfull hey!

KAl preety zinta Ashwariya kidnap hogaye tu samaj jana sab ISI involve

mere kal 5000 rs. ghum ho gaye thee aur kal meri apne dost ke sath bahas bhi ho gayi thi i think isi is tryin to destablize social life of every indian wat do u think mate.........................................

koi bar gaya ISI involve
garmi hogaye ISI involve

yaar ye ISI involve hona aam nahe hogaya may tu solute deta ho ISI kitne powerfull hey!

KAl preety zinta Ashwariya kidnap hogaye tu samaj jana sab ISI involve

mere kal 5000 rs. ghum ho gaye thee aur kal meri apne dost ke sath bahas bhi ho gayi thi i think isi is tryin to destablize social life of every indian wat do u think mate.........................................

there is threat ISI pay your money to that editor of pic .:lol:

oh my god this will be complete anhilation of free n democratic media in india god save us..................................................

indian media is crap nothing more than that in democracy it is not like that u point your fingers on anyone without any sufficent proof democracy meaning is not like that that media will decide who is wrong and who is not democracy is not like that everybody got the license specially media to insult other countries

5b56d0eb9c2b4919b7194c6558826b9e.jpg

lol

mate i ill learn some lessons of democracy 4m my pakistani counterpart if gen. zia or gen. ayub khan were here probably they would have told us the tru meaning of democracy......................plz dont feel offended on a seriouse note in this time of tension this is probably best thread to relese tension and laugh at ourself plz dil pe matt le yaar......................................

indian media is crap nothing more than that in democracy it is not like that u point your fingers on anyone without any sufficent proof democracy meaning is not like that that media will decide who is wrong and who is not democracy is not like that everybody got the license specially media to insult other countries

There is no media who does not do goof up. Come-on when you write print so much there is going to be errors.

Back
Top Bottom