What's new

Goodbye, Farewell and Bon Voyage.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck sir......for ur future.....
your knowledge on military hardware is truly exception among the forum members.....
and good bye......:wave:

good luck sir......for ur future.....
your knowledge on military hardware is truly exception among the forum members.....
and good bye......:wave:

thank you

but I consider myself as a tactician more than a hardware guy :)

@jhungary , why and where are you going ?

Well, feel like it's time to move on. And I am going home lol.....

and thank you sir

thank you

lol....
sry my mistake.....
I don't have much knowledge on it....neither have I interacted with u till date....just have read a few post of urs.....:)

I love u Bro:cheesy:. Yr the best American i know who take the trouble of writing a long reply in order to satisfy the the person who has some queries.:lol:

Anyways its a sad day and a great loss to this forum.

thank you

Oh come on this isn't about hitting on that lady I beat you too ? :undecided:

There wasn't anything wrong with your 'tactics'...its just that your 'hardware' was a little 'down-sized' ! :whistle:

Oh come on this isn't about hitting on that lady I beat you too ? :undecided:
There wasn't anything wrong with your 'tactics'...its just that your 'hardware' was a little 'down-sized' ! :whistle:

lol, name me a place and time, see who can get more girl :)

I will beat you even if that mean my wife is going to beat me to death with her shoes...

good luck.
but why you retiring?

Well, feel like it's time to move on. And I am going home lol.....

and thank you sir

I hope you don't abandon the forum completely. Your input is always welcome and appreciated. Do keep posting whenever you get the time. Adios. Take care.

I love u Bro:cheesy:. Yr the best American i know who take the trouble of writing a long reply in order to satisfy the person who has some queries.:lol:

Anyways its a sad day and a great loss to this forum.

thanks man, I just know some member here would be glad to see me gone :) So I think it's nice to know there are views that balancing out

good luck.
but why you retiring?

well, no particular reason, just feel like my time to go. So i went....

I will miss you too :)

I hope you don't abandon the forum completely. Your input is always welcome and appreciated. Do keep posting whenever you get the time. Adios. Take care.

well, i did post some while i am on hiatus. But that does not bring me back to full time posting.

But who knows, maybe someday i will be back, but i think it's not going to be this year or next.

thanks man, I just know some member here would be glad to see me gone :) So I think it's nice to know there are views that balancing out

well, no particular reason, just feel like my time to go. So i went....

I will miss you too :)
Common since when did we started to take these bleeding pimples seriously.

lol, name me a place and time, see who can get more girl :)

I will beat you even if that mean my wife is going to beat me to death with her shoes...

Dammnnn.......... I thought you are girl --- it's better you shouldn't comeback again :angry:

Best of luck :cheers:

Common since when did we started to take these bleeding pimples seriously.

lol, you're right, but well, poster come and gone, so...sometime it's just not only the bad one got to go, but also the good one.

Dammnnn.......... I thought you are girl --- it's better you shouldn't comeback again :angry:
Best of luck :cheers:

I am whatever you want me to be.....

lol and thank you

Good bye. We'll miss you fending off the trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom