What's new

Goodbye, Farewell and Bon Voyage.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a year and some months here, it's now time to say good-bye. I will be retiring from this forum effective on Monday March the 18th

I am honor to have know all you creepy peeps here, but all good thing will come to an end and I feel like this is my time to go.

So, here is my good-bye list. Forgive me as i am very bad at going at this.

@AUSTERLITZ thank you for your input, believe it or not, I think I learn a lot from you ALOT more than you learn from me.

@Aeronaut thank you for teaching me many Islamic tradition :) A talk to you I learn more than serving 21 months in the middle east.

@hinduguy thank you for your support on my battle series. I hope one day you can generate reports better than mine, i might be back reading it one way or another.

@Umair Nawaz thank you for calling me even when i have no clue on the reason why (hehe) seriously, thank you for your interest on my humble opinion.

@Armstrong thank you bros, for laughing at my joke, even i myself find it unfunny :) Your word really do lighten up the mood.

@Neptune thank you for sticking up for me from time to time, and thank you for your support of the armed force I salute you.

@Joe Shearer thank you for your input in my post, don't hate me for it, you are the second man I learn a lot from, right after Austerlitz

@Alpha1 Bro, I know you also retired, but thanks for indulging me for most of the time, i hope you success wherever you go

@Slav Defence dude, keep up your good work, and thank you

@forcetrip sorry i can't keep my promise coming back, I wish that you will have a wonderful time here

@jaibi , @WebMaster i have already PM'ed you but here I will say again, thank you, it's my pleasure and privilege to have known you.

@gambit Keep on fighting the troll battle.

Well, this is the thank you list i can think of, if you are not mentioned mostly because i have 4 pines of beers 3 hours ago and the fact is that it's 5 am when i wrote this and my memory is a bit fuzzy, by no mean you are not important to me.

So, let me say this in Spanish

Gracias a todos, buenas suertes

This is Gary, Over-and-Out
I pm'd you too, mate. I wish I could do something to convince you to stay.

You're going to be missed- and PDF is always open for you!

It's been an honour.

This is J, over and out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom