What's new

Giving Gawadar to China not a good decision. PMLN Chief

Any better options for energy needs of Pakistan will be if at all that will be a NUCLEAR DEAL with US without any Strings.

If US is willing to do that come forward we will do away with Iran-Pak pipeline.

otherwise US should STFU and anti-Shia nawaz should bang his balled head against the wall.

Not a snow flake's chance in hell - Dump China, bend over for the Arbis, provide Ji-hadis in Syria, return Kashmir including Askai Chin, turn over all officers involved with drafting and handling TB, renounce and withdraw blasphemy laws, withdraw army from B'stan, reduce size of Army to 300K and 100K reserves, and of course, there is no longer any need for nuclear weapons or know how - then maybe we can talk

Not a snow flake's chance in hell - Dump China, bend over for the Arbis, provide Ji-hadis in Syria, return Kashmir including Askai Chin, turn over all officers involved with drafting and handling TB, renounce and withdraw blasphemy laws, withdraw army from B'stan, reduce size of Army to 300K and 100K reserves, and of course, there is no longer any need for nuclear weapons or know how - then maybe we can talk

Then there should be NO doing away with Pak-Iran pipeline.

we need it and we should go ahead with it.

rest we dont need TAPI pipeline.

:laugh: ok we heared you and we believe bharatis should shut their dirrrty mouth its none of of your business.
the bigger moot question is why Indians are having mental masturbation over gawadar???

its Pakistan's internal matter
When one loses an argument, one tends to spew claptrap to disguise utter intellectual bankruptcy. Your posts make you look silly. Grow up.

When one loses an argument, one tends to spew claptrap to disguise utter intellectual bankruptcy. Your posts make you look silly. Grow up.

Your post on Pakistan's internal matter makes you look sillier so you dont have a right to open your mouth even

Right! The Chinese have already stationed 11,000 PLA troops in Gilgit/Baltistan with hundreds of Chinese workers for projects that would take the better part of a decade. The demography there is gradually being changed. It won't be long before the Northern Areas become another autonomous region of China like the TAR.

And now Gwadar has been handed over. What's next?

The moot question is as to why Pakistan itself cannot do what the Chinese are doing in Gwadar? Why can't they mange the port themselves? Why outsource such a strategic port to another country?

I live in Pakistan. And i visit Gilgit Baltistan thrice a year. Indeed Chinese have invested huge in Northern areas but i just can't understand from where you have learned about 11000 Chinese troops??? Biased Western Media?? Your own media??? Pakistan is a country which is hardly documented. So which means that as an Indian its .000001 percent chance for you to visit Pakistan... UNFORTUNATELY...So all you can do is to have a blind faith on your news sources and than jump to conclusion about Pakistan.

This is wrong from PML-N chief but we can give benefit of doubt because PML-N is very close to China.
He is not hypocrite like Ilzam Khan who went to India and said i will give you hafiz saeed, who went to Waziristan said army is wrong, wherever he go he change his statements may God save us from Ilzam Khan.

This is wrong from PML-N chief but we can give benefit of doubt because PML-N is very close to China.
He is not hypocrite like Ilzam Khan who went to India and said i will give you hafiz saeed, who went to Waziristan said army is wrong, wherever he go he change his statements may God save us from Ilzam Khan.

Nawaz Sharif said that to appease US officials with whom he met and afterwards he spoke against the decision to media in front of US officials this shows how much hypocrite this Idiot is.

I live in Pakistan. And i visit Gilgit Baltistan thrice a year. Indeed Chinese have invested huge in Northern areas but i just can't understand from where you have learned about 11000 Chinese troops??? Biased Western Media?? Your own media??? Pakistan is a country which is hardly documented. So which means that as an Indian its .000001 percent chance for you to visit Pakistan... UNFORTUNATELY...So all you can do is to have a blind faith on your news sources and than jump to conclusion about Pakistan.

Above bold faced words speak volume about dark Pakistan.
Lol

Nawaz Sharif said that to appease US officials with whom he met and afterwards he spoke against the decision to media in front of US officials this shows how much hypocrite this Idiot is.

You say NS is hypocrite, Zardari is Mr. 10%, TUQ is crazy, so who do you want this country to be run by?
Imran Khan is not going to be able to form the government on his own, he has to have TUQ or NS.
Mullahs?

You say NS is hypocrite, Zardari is Mr. 10%, TUQ is crazy, so who do you want this country to be run by?
Imran Khan is not going to be able to form the government on his own, he has to have TUQ or NS.
Mullahs?

And who says people with such traits are not elected to power?

isnt it the same case with India.

voting system in this part of the world is indeed flawed one

Why So...?...PML-N is doing Muzra for Indians or what...??

muzra for gayhindis ? :P :P

anyway on a serious note : Shahbaz Sharif is a better choice as a leader than going for NS . NS is an emotional idiot

So which means that as an Indian its .000001 percent chance for you to visit Pakistan... UNFORTUNATELY...So all you can do is to have a blind faith on your news sources and than jump to conclusion about Pakistan.
Don't waffle when you know squat! I have been to Pakistan - Lahore to be precise. So the .000001 percent chance of a visit is way off the mark. It's actually 100 percent! :P

Ppl hate usa so much that they are ready to become slave of china. There are NO TRUE friends or enemies in this world and we should be careful. By giving Gawadar to China we just made sure that the big powers of the World China and USA will fight for supremacy on our land.

This is politics only a retarded person will risk relations with China and i seriously doubt that PML-N will do such thing,

Nexus of Evils, who are responsible for Pakistan's current state.

* Nawaz (Stooge of Saudis, Godfather of LeJ+Shah Zain Bugti, enemy of Pakistan Army and State)
* Tariq Fatami (Ex-Foreign office bureaucrat, Right testicle of Nawaz, very suspicious role in 1999 during Kargil war)
* Talal Bugti (a Baloch sardar, who is an open enemy of Pakistan, want to rule poor Baloch people like some mid-evil tribal society)
* USA (no need to prove, what they want to see Pakistan become)
** Israel/India (Nexus of evil, hub of terrorists against all Muslims around the world)

Beware Pakistanis, they are joining hands again.

Long Live Pakistan.
Long live Pak-China friendship.

P.S: Sadly i am seeing a surge of violence in Balochistan. God forbid more attacks on civilians as well as Chinese there. Pakistan should beef up security for Chinese. May the truth and justice always prevail.

Shahbaz Sharif is a better choice as a leader than going for NS . NS is an emotional idiot

Wet wood and dry wood both float together, what is the difference between two chors?
As for India, Congress is Maha chor I agree.

Back
Top Bottom