What's new

Giving Gawadar to China not a good decision. PMLN Chief

Just google top 5 port operators and check how many Indian ports they developed and are operating, than come back.

Google how long it takes to actualize a strategic port(discounting terrorism and western pressure). Cuba, till date, finds it hard to even breathe easy with a Democrat at the helm. What makes Pakistan so special?

This isn't going to happen in our lifetime....and I'm still in my mid twenties!!!

We know this for a long long time... this particular statement doesn't change a thing... he is not a CIA dog, he is the illegitimate child of Zia and Saudis/Emiratis. So go figure, now try to analyze his statement. SOB is so transparent.

I believe…Now all Pakistani will prove him anti Pakistani , or sold out to RAW, CIA , MOSSAD….etc.

Ohhh great to see before my comment, You have proved my assumption right.....Thanks

Google how long it takes to actualize a strategic port(discounting terrorism and western pressure). Cuba, till date, finds it hard to even breathe easy with a Democrat at the helm. What makes Pakistan so special?

This isn't going to happen in our lifetime....and I'm still in my mid twenties!!!

Whatever gives you peaceful sleep.....

Pak should handover its railways, energy company , airline to china as none is working properly.. even govt and judiciary shud be handed over to china. They will run it properly.
NS is fool.

Pak should handover its railways, energy company , airline to china as none is working properly.. even govt and judiciary shud be handed over to china. They will run it properly.
NS is fool.

thanks to sonia, INDIA practicly is run by NATO?;):rofl:

PML-N are Anti Pakistani & LeJ are their made terrorist group. They are truly enemy of Pakistan.

There is a reason that we handed over the port to china. I doubt pressure will work on chinese. As now they control the port we dont even have to worry about gawadar port development.

535363_620738941274942_1066701540_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom