What's new

Give your Names for P15B Destroyers

Gaav basa nahi daku aa gaye lootne. Pehle Kolkata classes ko commission karo. Empty the docks then lay keels for 15B and then start such discussions.

My reccomendations.

Project 15B Jaunpur Class.

INS Jaunpur.
INS Baliya.
INS Gorakhpur.
INS Waseypur.

GB

INS Edwina (Nehru's GF / Mount batton's wife)
INS Antonia (Sonia Gandhi)
INS Bianca (Priyanka Vadra)
INS Hillary (After all she is one of our firangi master)

GB

Work on P15B has already Started. :lol:

INS Gabbar Singh (its approach will be something like "Kitna warship hai"???? :triniti:).. :lol: :lol:

INS Munni(it will change itself into anything for dearling China...form zhandu balm to starship).. :rofl: :rofl:

INS Rajnikant(no introduction needed,best starship for all the time).. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

INS RajaRaja Chola :)

I really want a carrier named after Rajendra Chola as he was the only indian emperor who used his navy to invade terrirories outside indian sub continent :)

We should have a separate destroyer class after the Chola and Maratha empires- two empires who used the Navy extensively in indian history.

Motto of the Ship: Mind it Rascala.....

i'm wondering if that ship could do the reverse jump of Rajnikant too...and i'm sure that ship would have this capability.. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I may agree to Thimpu though.,... Not kathmandu cos, gorkhas helped british against indian kings...

Madras regtt was the root cause of Anglo domination of Indua..lol...:D

INS Varanasi FTW

INS Kashi
INS Ayodhya
INS Mathura

namaste.gif

INS Munni ..... :rofl:

Before every assignment, all sailors will stand in attention and the song "Munni badnaam hui" will be played.

Gaav basa nahi daku aa gaye lootne. Pehle Kolkata classes ko commission karo. Empty the docks then lay keels for 15B and then start such discussions.

My reccomendations.

Project 15B Jaunpur Class.

INS Jaunpur.
INS Baliya.
INS Gorakhpur.
INS Waseypur.

GB

INS Edwina (Nehru's GF / Mount batton's wife)
INS Antonia (Sonia Gandhi)
INS Bianca (Priyanka Vadra)
INS Hillary (After all she is one of our firangi master)

GB
hey buddy do you come from Jaunpur,UP?

INS Lolita
INS Babita
INS Sunita
INS Nikita
INS Honeyta

INS Sheela
INS Munni
INS Jalebibai
INS Shanno
INS Mohini