What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

i think the army needs to start the work again on its new GHQ as any one who lives in rawalpindi is knows that its on very main roads linked to very very busy roads security is very tight but as once a American defence analyst said about GHQ in Pakistan that its right in the middle of needles and defending it would be the hardest thing for Pakistani forces .
and then i think it is some how symbolicly connected to INDIAN embassy attack which happened 2 days ago .

the Brg and other officer was passing from the Gate number 1 at that time and were unarmed and were in NON armoured cars (which i strongly condemned) and were caught in the middle of the gun fire which the terrorist targeted for there significance these officer refused to be rushed away and embarrassed shadat
RIP You brave souls we are grateful to you and in your debt.

Anybody who thinks that this was a security lapse then i think he needs to get his brains examined.

The terrorists were stopped where they were supposed to be stopped and the guards did what they were supposed to and trained to do.

i will not dwell on the security arrangements that are put in place at the GHQ, but would like to tell you that the attack was a complete failure and they were unable to achieve what they came for.

We need to wait till we get more info on the death of these senior officers so that we can see if they were killed as a target or were they just the passerbys who got caught in the gun fight.

The media is playing a very sensible, mature and balanced role and i expect members here to do the same. Let's not try extracting 'fun' from just every event!

So total 6 casualties.Brig, Lt Colonel and 4 NCO's.God Bless their souls.

These guys have taken away our honour as a nation,no patience left,slay them all! :angry:

haha - true to form.

Batman, your theories are just like your name - straight out of a comic book! :)

TTP claims GHQ attack

Updated at: 1400 PST, Saturday, October 10, 2009
KARACHI: Tahreek-e-Taliban (Ajmad Farooqi) group has claimed responsibility of attack on army headquarters.

In a telephone call made to Geo News office, member of TTP group demanded halt of operation in northern areas, accountability of former President Pervez Musharraf, return of BlackWater and closure of Western NGOs.

In today’s world, if you want to know the truth you must see against what is being shown to you. Blackwater is certainly in Pakistan. And who are these bastards ‘TTP’? They are foreign funded militants under directions of USA,India and Israel nexus.

Pick the right and good Taliban and tit for tat. They won’t understand the language of peace.

Army and GOP just decided to start the Wazirstan operations straight away .. SSG already on ground artillery and air strikes to begin within 8 hours

Why doesn't Pakistan establish a Guantanamo and puts terrorists and terror suspects there? Maybe even their families? Yes, everyone got Human Rights but not those people.

God give u power, wishes from
46b7ff889836d45a6b32bf112f27f2d1.gif
to
97ac052dc17e32c7fbd7ce5b38a42160.gif

The Bundeswehr respects the Pakistan Army and their struggle for freedom!

Kamal ki baat hai na.....till 2001....Taliban was being supported by Pakistan and USA....and both took pride in chasing out Russians and Northen alliance which... Pakistan still claims to be suppored by India.....

Now that Pakistan and US are getting the taste of their own medicin.....its RAW.....and Mossad...and what not.......blame everyone else but not look at yourself.....

kamal ki baat tou yeh hai mere dost ke Kabul main Indian consulate main bomb blast kis ne kia?

Doesn’t it mean that RAW,CIA and Mossad are creating a counter Taliban force and naming them as Taliban. Off course lots of northern alliance people are available for this purpose.

These are the reasons why I want to hang all those rascal Pakistani actors also who work in anti-Pakistan Indian films. What I see is execution of ‘Kabul Express’ plot.

The irony is that just every road passes near the GHQ, all the traffic, both vehicular and human make their way to their home or offices via the roads that are in near vicinity of the GHQ, though segregation has been done to the extent possible while keeping in view the fact that the civilians shouldnt be bothered but then the area is very densely populated and that's an obvious problem.

Back
Top Bottom