What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

Let the Western media bark because we know the truth.

Very sad at the loss but equaly happy that majority of the hostages were saved.

Next target should be the sympathizers of these morons - the likes of the owner of Beharia Town, Geo and SANA etc.

When the US govt couldn't find witnesses against Al Capone, they arrested him on Tax violation - lets audit these sympathizers!

:pakistan:

DG ISPR just announced that the entire operation was based around the terrorist who was wearing the suicide jacket. His intentions were to blow himself up in order to kill all the 28 hostages as a last resort. But due to the professionalism shown by the Pakistan Army and SSG, the suicide-bomber terrorist was sent to hell successfully by the SSG commandos. :tup:

I have been noticing all these western media scums as well, :angry:, once you know their game, you know what to look for!!,

this blows the cover from their mottos of being Fair and un censored :sick:

with all the Pen ta gon ney filters their news passes through (a known and accepted fact) what else can you expect :sick:

they have zero credibility.

But what I would like to say again here, is that, go through yesterdays media statements of Rehman Malk, he is strangely out of his normal tune !!!, I dont like it either, it reminds me as pakdefender pointed out, reminds me of some body else's game plan.

Lastly, Good Work PA & SSG, :pakistan::smitten:

and please, let us look beyond these puppets to the real planners, the real masters, RAW or Kaalaa Paani or any other.

HERE we go!
dangerous signs, REHMAN MALIK! some VVVIPS , are in danger, or can be hit next!
game goes on?:angry::smokin:
kaalaa pani is more secure & more re;lexed, with more options availible, thn raw?
RAW is doing its, part on the JALABAD & at other training camps, but this called "AXIS OF EVIL"

Who is going to benefit most from this attack? Taliban or some of our so-called friends? There was a time when Taliban were about to capture Islamabad and to stop that from happening, the reluctant Army had to enter in Sawat. This time it was the controversial Kerry/Lugar Bill and the decision to send in troops in S-Waziristan and out of blue, the GHQ was attacked. I wonder if all this was done only to shove something down our throats especially when we know that TTP is getting weapons and dollars from some hidden source(s).

Why will the Taliban not benefit from this? They got publicity and hurt the Pakistani state by attacking GHQ. According to reports, these terrorists planned this for months, so there goes your theory of this coming out of the blue and having anything to do with the KLB. The thing is Taliban sympathizers will always come out with theories to blame America for everything so that we take our eye of the ball. No sir, we will not be fooled.

America launched an attack on GHQ so it could get its bill passed eh? All sorts of mental acrobatics that the jihadi sympathizers can come up with :lol: Keep it coming, it is good comedy :D

Oh My God...

Hats off to SSG commandos. Just imagined the situation and tense moments... Terrorist would had their hands on blast switch attached to their suicide vest and on the other hand SSG had to enter, aim the target and shot it before he can pull that switch. So hats off to SSG once again,

Pakistan Army zindabad.

Why will the Taliban not benefit from this? They got publicity and hurt the Pakistani state by attacking GHQ. According to reports, these terrorists planned this for months, so there goes your theory of this coming out of the blue and having anything to do with the KLB. The thing is Taliban sympathizers will always come out with theories to blame America for everything so that we take our eye of the ball. No sir, we will not be fooled.

America launched an attack on GHQ so it could get its bill passed eh? All sorts of mental acrobatics that the jihadi sympathizers can come up with :lol: Keep it coming, it is good comedy :D
This whole thing could have been said in more civil manner.

FYI, I am not a terrorist sympathizer but God has also given me a brain so I could analyze situation from more than one angle.

SKY NEWS is doing a better job at reporting the success of this operation:

Pakistan Commandos Rescue 22 Hostages

Pakistani commandos have stormed a building near army headquarters and freed 22 hostages being held there by suspected Taliban militants, a military spokesman said.

Three hostages and four of the gunmen were killed, said Major General Athar Abbas.

"They were in a room with a terrorist who was wearing a suicide jacket but the commandos acted promptly and gunned him down before he could pull the trigger," he said.

"Three of the hostages were killed due to militant firing."

Four of the gunmen were killed and soldiers are searching for others inside the building.

The rescue operation was launched before dawn and three loud explosions and gunshots were heard inside the complex.

Three ambulances were seen leaving the area and a helicopter hovered in the sky..... Read more at;

Pakistan Commandos Rescue Hostages From Suspected Taliban Militants At Army HQ In Rawalpindi | World News | Sky News

Pakistan army: Commando raid frees 22 hostages
By MOHAMMAD YUSUF, Associated Press Writer Mohammad Yusuf, Associated Press Writer – 43 mins ago

RAWALPINDI, Pakistan – Pakistani commandos raided a building inside army headquarters early Sunday and freed 22 people held hostage for more than 18 hours by Islamist militants, a military spokesman said. Three captives and four militants were killed in the operation.

Explosions and gunshots rang out as commandos moved into a building in the complex just before dawn, while a helicopter hovered in the sky. Three ambulances were seen driving out of the heavily fortified base close to the capital, Islamabad.

Army spokesman Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas said "mopping up" operations were still under way, but it appeared the crisis was nearing its end.

Up to five heavily armed militants took the hostages after they and other assailants attacked the main gate of the army headquarters on Saturday, killing six soldiers in a brazen attack on one of the most powerful institutions in this nuclear-armed country.

No group claimed responsibility, but authorities said they were sure that the Pakistani Taliban or an allied Islamist militant group were behind it.

The strike appeared to be a warning to the military that its planned offensive on the insurgents' stronghold of South Waziristan along the Afghan border would be met with attacks against targets across Pakistan. Authorities said the siege had stiffened their resolve to go ahead with that operation.

"Most of the hostages are out of the building now," Abbas said.

Abbas said 20 of the hostages had been kept in a single room guarded by a militant wearing a suicide vest. He said troops shot him before he managed to detonate his explosives.

Abbas said the 22 who were freed included soldiers and civilians. Three captives were killed, along with four militants, he said.

Pakistan has been hit by scores of attacks by militants over the last three years, with security forces a favorite target.

Pakistan army: Commando raid frees 22 hostages - Yahoo! News

Give APC to all main gates at all the time or even put tanks on every important entrance ready and active . Its war time.

Last edited:
Give APC to all main gates at all the time or even put tanks on every important entrance. Its war time.

proper sentry and higher security alert is good enough.
for example when you go to any part of sri lanka you can always see sentries through out the city.
R.I.P to the victims and warriors.

25 hostages freed, 4 terrorists killed in successful operation

RAWALPINDI: Operation against terrorists in GHQ has entered into last stages and 25 hostages have been freed.

According to sources, 25 hostages have been freed, three hostages were martyred and four terrorists were killed after successful operation in GHQ.

According to DG ISPR, Athar Abbas, operation against terrorist was launched early today at 6 am.

“After the successful operation 25 hostages have safely been freed, while four terrorists were killed.”

A terrorist was wearing suicide jacket to blow himself up causing maximum damage in case of operation, Athar Abbas added.

Meanwhile clearance operation in the Head Quarter is continuing.

25 hostages freed, 4 terrorists killed in successful operation

LATEST UPDATE:

Two commando's embraced shahaadat and two were wounded during the operation. May God bless them for sacrificing their lives for our better tomorrow.

Present arms!

What is source... never heard it on Geo which i am constantly watching.

Back
Top Bottom