What's new

Ghost related encounters!!!

I have a personal experience to share too :

During my College in F.Sc First Year , I used to ve combine study with a friend. On an occasion , late at night around 3:00 am , at his place we were practicing mathematics. He told me that there was this ' spirit ' in their house which usually showed them their presence by turning lights off and vice versa. While we were discussing, that was'nt it too late for the ghost to say good night or Go To Bed kind of stuff to us, suddenly there happened that ' Tick ' of button and the light turned off !!! So, acknowledging the signal :mod: we just closed our books and went to bed.
Dear members these creatures do exist and for muslims its a part of their belief. Normally, they don't show their presence but if they do one needs to be careful and avoid making stupid comments like ' i don't believe ' , ' where are you ' etc etc , coz in that case they will be putting themselves in trouble.

I would like to know what people belonging to other religions do to keep themselves safe from ghosts. Like we muslims ve our religious Sunnat Dua's ( prayers ) and Quranic Verses to cater such issues .

Wrong Buddy ..

If U means Human Ghosts then u r wrong

they are called JIN

Complete Different Makhlooq & we cannot see them nor do they interfere in Human Lives ... except on few occassions

yes i corrected my self, i meant jinns

I have a personal experience to share too :

During my College in F.Sc First Year , I used to ve combine study with a friend. On an occasion , late at night around 3:00 am , at his place we were practicing mathematics. He told me that there was this ' spirit ' in their house which usually showed them their presence by turning lights off and vice versa. While we were discussing, that was'nt it too late for the ghost to say good night or Go To Bed kind of stuff to us, suddenly there happened that ' Tick ' of button and the light turned off !!! So, acknowledging the signal :mod: we just closed our books and went to bed.
Dear members these creatures do exist and for muslims its a part of their belief. Normally, they don't show their presence but if they do one needs to be careful and avoid making stupid comments like ' i don't believe ' , ' where are you ' etc etc , coz in that case they will be putting themselves in trouble.

I would like to know what people belonging to other religions do to keep themselves safe from ghosts. Like we muslims ve our religious Sunnat Dua's ( prayers ) and Quranic Verses to cater such issues .

In the old times, Chinese believed certain materials have power to deter evil spirits, peachtree wood is a popular material and wooden sword made from peachtree wood is supposed to have such power, just for example (but I don't know more. :cheesy:).

For those evil spirits who supposed to have higher powers, usually a person who practices Taoism will be summoned and practice rituals to take care of them (ghosts, evil spiritus, whatever). Taoism is Chinese effort (philosophy) native born and try to explain/answer all BIG questions all humans will beinevtiably be confronted. The famous Chinese Yin/Yang theory is part of Taoism.

After Bhudism was introduced to China, monks were sometimes called in to perform excorism as well. Going to a bhudist's temple and pray for blessing is common too (to pray for protection and avoid evil spirits).

Many Chinese girls to this day still go to a Taoist temple or famous Bhudist monastery to find clues for divine opinions about their potential of love (whether the marriage would be successful or not, etc.).

There are no ghosts.

Yes there is one ghost right in our neighbouring country. His name is Ahmedinejad...he just started shouting the same thing (As per him Pakistani Agencies are responsible for todays suicide attack) what our eastern neighbor is shouting now both these ghosts are united and this is another prove of their nexus. so much for the muslim ummah.:coffee:

I personally don't believe much in Ghosts or Jinns. Or at least don't believe them to be in the form of modern pop-culture.

I do have an actual picture that I myself snapped a few years ago of a headless Kandoora (The white thing Arabs wear), but I'm sure there must be some rational explanation to that too. I picked that picture up when back when we had this craze to go to all the renowned spooky haunted places around the UAE. We went to these places at past midnight.

Nothing except that. I was at the the Badiyah (or Bidiyah) mosque which comes on the way to Khorforkan. It was like 3-4am so no one was there. We went all the way up to its minarets which are located on hilltops, not attached to the mosque. From those hilltops I saw some figure moving around next to the mosque. I figured, uh-oh some Arab cop showed up and is gonna bust us for trespassing at an archaeological site after hours. Anyway I zoomed into it with my camera and I saw a figure without any head, arms or feet. The cloth was just moving on its own. The picture came out all black. But I had it digitally enhanced (only luminosity levels were played with, the figure was not altered)

Yes there is one ghost right in our neighbouring country. His name is Ahmedinejad...he just started shouting the same thing (As per him Pakistani Agencies are responsible for todays suicide attack) what our eastern neighbor is shouting now both these ghosts are united and this is another prove of their nexus. so much for the muslim ummah.:coffee:

I am not suggesting anything since I am not a Muslim, I don't know much about this sunni vs shia thing (is this something like that?)

But somehow I can't say I am 100% confident for China to rely on Iran for energy (personal opinion only). Whereas to Saudis, I am quite confident, somehow.

Whereas Turkey uses the 'G' word for Uighurs; Iran as far as I call is the only other Muslim country called Chinese foreign minister to express concern. And I certainly don't believe Iranians concern is about how many civilian ethnic Chinese lives lost to mob attacks.

This is as far as I am willing to go. Please, no flame. :agree:

salam..was just reading this topic today..
i have encountered the same thing..sometimes at night i feel some heavy weight on my body and due to which i am not able to move no matter how much i try..cant even move any part of my body and cant even shout..the voice just doesnt come out no matter how hard i try..this has happened with me more than 12 times for few seconds..after this whole thing has happened i feel weak..it just feels like i have less energy left in my body

That is called sleep paralysis and has nothing to do with ghosts

Well I think sometimes it has some thing to do with ghosts. I am saying this coz I know a number of people having experienced it including myself for a few times.That could be some wandering ghost's act , coz we all are normal and never felt that sleeping paralysis thing again :what:

Well I think sometimes it has some thing to do with ghosts. I am saying this coz I know a number of people having experienced it including myself for a few times.That could be some wandering ghost's act , coz we all are normal and never felt that sleeping paralysis thing again :what:

Often people without any disturbed background get tht and often only once in their life

Once a friend of mine (Chinese) told me:"If one feels there are ghosts around him, there is one possibility, his enemy is trying to stoke fear and trying to hurt him in disguise." Think about it. ;)

it just happened again with me last night.it mostly happens when i sleep facing my pillow i.e upside down but also happens in other position like sleeping sideways.I don't think that is sleep paralysis because i was not sleeping at that time.i was awake.

it just happened again with me last night.it mostly happens when i sleep facing my pillow i.e upside down but also happens in other position like sleeping sideways.I don't think that is sleep paralysis because i was not sleeping at that time.i was awake.
Yes I know a few other people to whom that has happened.

This has been recorded since ancient times as the Incubus/Succubus/Old-hag phenomenon.

This is how the ancients described it:

eca9f27ce77ef984b7ba3a344213060d.jpg

However, its just sleep paralysis. Science has debunked this little ghost long ago. It's when your mind is awake, but certain awake signals that the brain sends to the rest of the body have not had their effect.

I personally don't believe much in Ghosts or Jinns. Or at least don't believe them to be in the form of modern pop-culture.

I do have an actual picture that I myself snapped a few years ago of a headless Kandoora (The white thing Arabs wear), but I'm sure there must be some rational explanation to that too. I picked that picture up when back when we had this craze to go to all the renowned spooky haunted places around the UAE. We went to these places at past midnight.

Nothing except that. I was at the the Badiyah (or Bidiyah) mosque which comes on the way to Khorforkan. It was like 3-4am so no one was there. We went all the way up to its minarets which are located on hilltops, not attached to the mosque. From those hilltops I saw some figure moving around next to the mosque. I figured, uh-oh some Arab cop showed up and is gonna bust us for trespassing at an archaeological site after hours. Anyway I zoomed into it with my camera and I saw a figure without any head, arms or feet. The cloth was just moving on its own. The picture came out all black. But I had it digitally enhanced (only luminosity levels were played with, the figure was not altered)

That thing is real. But it mostly likely an actor staged by tribal leaders to convince villagers. I would get close and try to catch it with friends covering me with AK's. :smokin:

Yes, SOMEONE is there. :smokin:

If its real then its second one seen on web....amazing

869b0187dc9bfd6868f005a068b55fb9.jpg

This picture was taken by the husband of the woman in the picture on a sunny afternoon with ordinary print film. They had just moved into their new home in Chicago, Illinois. In the window to the left of them clearly shows a older woman with her hair put up in a bun and a bulldog next to her. There was no one in the house at the time of the picture taking.

99a0134e48a42b73126737d2f7580eb5.jpg

Not too much is known about the specifics of this photograph except the couple are now both deceased. To the right of the tree in the upper right-hand corner is a definite misty shape in the form of a human being.

This photograph appeared in both the Chicago Sun-Times and the National Examiner. It was taken during an investigation in Bachelor's Grove Cemetery on August 10, 1991 with a group of GRS members. The picture is an enlarged black and white infrared shot taken of an area where many of the group noticed something unusual with some of the equipment they used. It shows a young woman sitting on a tombstone with parts of her lower and upper body being somewhat semi-transparent. The dress she is wearing is also out-of-date. It was taken by member, Jude Huff-Felz.

Back
Top Bottom