What's new

Ghost related encounters!!!

Another incident, as we kno Jinns have a religion also. My cousin, her brother in laws wife. Her parents house is in Islamabad, and she told us a incident that happened, they knew that there was a jinn living in one of the room, and did not want to move, because it did not bother them.

You know how in the Qur'an it said, Jinn have religion also, well this Jinn used to wake them up at fajar time, to pray fajar. They would also hear a women voice reciting the Qur'an. There was wedding at the house and they had relatives from the UK, one of them went into the room, and put on music and it was really loud. The music played from a minute or two, and then there was a loud scream they went to the room, tried to open the door, and they found the guy unconscious. The Jin didn't like the music, and it only stays in that room.

Interesting. I know quite a similar events in my family, friends and acquaints.

But really these pics show some kind of mysterious things..it could be co incidental..but once only..here these are 5 to 6 different type of pics ...

when in childhood every day we all kids were able to find shapes of animals or other articles in clouds. i don't think this dust was up to some particular pattern, but yes media can sell such news very fast.

when in childhood every day we all kids were able to find shapes of animals or other articles in clouds. i don't think this dust was up to some particular pattern, but yes media can sell such news very fast.

yea i'll agree with u..but this thing is clearly visible...realy seems kool....and horrible too

Yes there is one ghost right in our neighbouring country. His name is Ahmedinejad...he just started shouting the same thing (As per him Pakistani Agencies are responsible for todays suicide attack) what our eastern neighbor is shouting now both these ghosts are united and this is another prove of their nexus. so much for the muslim ummah.:coffee:

he is fcuking crazy, i dont understand why many pakistanis have sympathies with him???

Yea its right, people who met terrible/violent deaths or died before their time.

Sikhism teaches that upon our death our soul will either find eternal peace as it merges back with God or it will be assigned back to the samsara cycle of reincarnation, depending on our actions and our fo-cus in life.
The samsara cycle is designed to take us back to our true home of God, but Maya (attachment) keeps us bonded to this cycle. Maya includes our minds being ruled by lust, anger, greed, attachment and pride.
Part of the samsara cycle could include living as a ghost or soul on the earthly plane for hundreds of years before we are given the privilege of human life again. This is a form of karmic suffering.

The Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji says:
“He commits many millions of sins. Day and night, he does not get tired of them, and he never finds release. ||1||Pause|| He carries on his head a terri-ble, heavy load of sin and corruption. In an instant, he is exposed. The Messenger of Death seizes him by his hair. ||1|| He is consigned to countless forms of reincarnation, into beasts, ghosts, camels and donkeys. Vibrating and meditating on the Lord of the Universe in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, O Nanak, you shall never be struck or harmed at all.” (SGGSJ, p.1224)
“The ghost (soul), in the body-cage, suffers all sorts of afflictions. Those who are blind to spiritual wis- dom, remain in hell (samsara cycle). The Righteous Judge of Dharma collects the balance due on the account, of those who forget the Name of the Lord. ||6||” (SGGSJ, p.1029)

So it is in Gurbani -

Kai Kot Jachh Kinnar Pishach,
Kai kot Bhot Pret Sukar Mrigach

Kai mean many
Kot mean crore
Jachh is slang from Yaksha a type of human like entity(refered as human only in Akalustat)
They could be native of Sri Lanka before Sinhalees from north India sttled there.
Kinnar are men from high mountain from Kinnaour of Himachal Pradesh(both are refered in hindu mythology also as semi or full divine man like creatures).

Pishach is a type of Ghost ,which is vampire

Bhot and pret both are used for ghost.
Pret could be a ghost never been in human body while bhoot is ghost at least been born as human or may be other body and yet to be salvaged.
Suker is pig.
Mrig is deer.

On the subject of ghosts, I was told as a kid that ghosts are the spirits of people who died before their time, i.e. committed suicide. They cannot enter heaven/hell and must roam the Earth until their preordained time of "natural" death.

Back
Top Bottom