What's new

Ghost related encounters!!!

AliFarooq

Reaction score
When i said ghosts i meant Jinns

No jokes, only reality here.

This incident happened in front of me, this took place in the summer of 2006, it happened at night time. It was my aunts janaza (funeral) that day, and at night i went with my dads cousin to his house, there was something wrong with her mother. We got there and his mother was lying on a bed, unconscious. So we sat down around her, and i asked him what was wrong with her, and he told me she was possessed, and its the second time that happened, the first time when my grandmother passed away. As i was talking with him, i witnessed a exorcist scene, his mother stated yelling, threw her arms and legs in the air, kept sitting up and then throwing her self back down on the bed. She was talking to some one, asking some one to forgive her, leave her alone and some times she would yell "ya ali" stuff like that. After a while a old guy(peer-witch doctor??) came to look at her and give her a taveez(What would we call that in english). I went back home after that and the next morning i saw her again and she was fine.

If you guys have any related stories or encounters do share

I have some more incidents that happened with my grandpa which were pretty crazy.

Last edited:
My grandfather's brother was killed due to water issue in fields, very unfortunate only few months after marriage, then my grandfather married his widdow bhabhi. I wont call him Ghost coz he never hurt our family peace, one day when my grandmother was milking buffalo, dad (child-age) said mom Taya Ji is here, and it continued to next generation, his soul used to come in my cousin bro. Let me tell u my bro suffered gr8 weakness everytime he had to go through this. Just few months ago, grandfather's brother got peace, his actual life period over now. Every Diwali, Baisakhi or any marriage in my Khandaan we used to give food, cloth in his name.

No jokes, only reality here.

This incident happened in front of me, this took place in the summer of 2006, it happened at night time. It was my aunts janaza (funeral) that day, and at night i went with my dads cousin to his house, there was something wrong with her mother. We got there and his mother was lying on a bed, unconscious. So we sat down around her, and i asked him what was wrong with her, and he told me she was possessed, and its the second time that happened, the first time when my grandmother passed away. As i was talking with him, i witnessed a exorcist scene, his mother stated yelling, threw her arms and legs in the air, kept sitting up and then throwing her self back down on the bed. She was talking to some one, asking some one to forgive her, leave her alone and some times she would yell "ya ali" stuff like that. After a while a old guy(peer-witch doctor??) came to look at her and give her a taveez(What would we call that in english). I went back home after that and the next morning i saw her again and she was fine.

If you guys have any related stories or encounters do share

I have some more incidents that happened with my grandpa which were pretty crazy.

Buddy; your post give me creeps, i could imagine it must be really

scary to experience something like this in real life, since i been

haunted by ghostly dreams which already taking a toll on me.

Please do share some more of your encounter.

4-5 times/yr. Mostly Amavas or Chaudvin.

They went to Brampton, CA in yr2000. It happ. there too.

Another incident, when ever i visit pakistan i spend a lot of time at my cousins house, he lives in okara. There was this old women she lived next doors by her self. Poor soul, she had a son but never came to visit. The old lady passed away, and we used to hear an women crying, it would come for some time and it came from her house and the house was deserted no 1 lived there anymore. I have heard the crying my self, they have also seen an old women walking in front of the house in middle of night and dissapering. We used to play cricket on he roof, and our cricket ball would go into her house. We wouldn't go in her house to get the ball, no one would from the community, there were maybe more then 100 balls in that house. Now they have demolished the house and built a mosque over it.

My cousins house is creepy also, i can't sleep alone in a room, i used to sleep alone and some times the flan would stop working and then would turn on by it self, the light would turn on and off. This was not due to no electricity in the house, cuz other rooms of the house has electricity. I believe this could be due to short circuit in wires, so i used to ignore it. I would all of a sudden wake up in the middle of the night, One time i was sleeping and woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't move my body and get up for a while.

Buddy; your post give me creeps, i could imagine it must be really

scary to experience something like this in real life, since i been

haunted by ghostly dreams which already taking a toll on me.

Please do share some more of your encounter.

i was speechless, never experienced something like that before.

Last edited:
what makes you say that?
religion beliefs or personal??

Because there is none. Otherwise it would be all well-recorded in world text books. If some one can somehow manage to "catch" a ghost, it would be the greatest discovery of mankind, at least sort of.

In the most difficult times, I think all should learn from Dustin Huffman in the movie "sphere" which when confronted with overwhelming confusions, have a will to see through all illusions and push the escape capsule's button.

Because there is none. Otherwise it would be all well-recorded in world text books. If some one can somehow manage to "catch" a ghost, it would be the greatest discovery of mankind, at least sort of.

In the most difficult times, I think all should learn from Dustin Huffman in the movie "sphere" which when confronted with overwhelming confusions, have a will to see through all illusions and push the escape capsule's button.

hmm, what can you learn from a character in a science fiction thriller movie??

Islam makes us believe that ghost do exist, and that they live among us.

Really? I thought ghost issues are secular. All cultures in the world are full of ghost stories throughout the history predates any religion. I would certainly be interested to read materials about what Islam thinks about ghost.

hmm, what can you learn from a character in a science fiction thriller movie??

Push the right button at the right time. :cheesy:

Reading books, novels, literature and real-life events certainly helped me to develop philosophy in this life.

Back
Top Bottom