What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

Thats the dilamma of our part of the world...we are generally careless.
I was surprised to see the way he was being carried for teansported to the hospital.
Few people holding his arms,some holding his legs and all running.
Thats not the way you carry somebody who just had a fall and may have broken bones..
They should have arranged stetcher.
Carrying an unjured person specially someone with spinal injury can cause more damage....

I agree with the above, Sir.

They are called accidents for a reason you know.......remember what happened to Hillary Clinton? Being from a super duper nation this should not have happened, but yet it did.

Yes, but there is a difference between accidents, and accidents waiting to happen. This was an accident waiting to happen given the general chaos prevailing in such rallies.

Very right, precautions must be taken. What makes me more sick is that there was no ambulance and first aid, first aid at least could have managed excessive bleeding. Patients with such injuries are handled very carefully, mishandling can worsen injury.

Agreed Sir. Even a small first aid box and a doctor or two close by at all times would be a good idea while a ambulance arrives. But we have a cavalier attitude towards safety: "Allah maalik hey, kuch nahi ho ga, bismillah parh kaam key shuro ker deyn" is the foundation of many such careless incidents.

جب عمران خان کا خون نکل رہا تھا تو وہ کلمہ شریف کا ورد کر رہے تھے۔ ابرارالحق
:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Masha'Allah. a true mujahid.

I couldn't care less about the world right now. but if people don't wake up on the eleventh, then we deserve the worst.

Yes, but there is a difference between accidents, and accidents waiting to happen. This was an accident waiting to happen given the general chaos prevailing in such rallies.
In such gatherings risks of gunshots and bomb blasts are way higher than what just happened to IK.....So it was an accident.....We can never be too careful, if we do we all will have to live in giant bubbles.

I am not very much into conspiracy theories but this one seems oddish.

I think it was accidental nudge by guy in black.

This guy in black T-shirt accidentally pushed IK with his hips, as he was trying to pull-up another security guard onto the the fork-lift ...
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/12876854/img/Anonymous/IK-Pushed.jpg
IK-Pushed.jpg

-
-
-

They stacked few skids & then few Shadi-wali-Tables on top of skids to achieve height. Very Very poor arrangement. A simple ladder would have been safer...!!!
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/12876925/img/Anonymous/IK-PoorArrangement.jpg
IK-PoorArrangement.jpg

Get well soon Imran Bhai. Allah Ta'ala give you Shifa'a. Allah Ta'ala bless you for all you are doing for beautiful Pakistan

What a day, Thank God Imran is Save! was out doing something important but brother kept me updated, all the prayers/love saved him A very lucky man indeed.

My heart almost ripped out when i heard the news. May Allah bless him with good health as he is our only hope.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa'Ta'Allh Bless Imran Khan with a swift recovery from his injuries and others with him who were also injured.

Imran Khan was doing around 5-6 Jalsas as a day. I don't think any other party leader has been working this hard.

In the Kamran Khan Kay Saath program on Geo News, Najam Sethi phoned in, Shaukat Mehmood (PTI Leader?) and another senior PTI person phoned in. They were basically saying Imran Khan's vertebrate had been fractured, he requires at least 3 weeks of rest and so he won't be able to do any further political campaigning. Does this still stand?

did he gave any other interview other than the one he gave to dunya news

May Allah Subhanahu Wa'Ta'Allh Bless Imran Khan with a swift recovery from his injuries and others with him who were also injured.

Imran Khan was doing around 5-6 Jalsas as a day. I don't think any other party leader has been working this hard.

In the Kamran Khan Kay Saath program on Geo News, Najam Sethi phoned in, Shaukat Mehmood (PTI Leader?) and another senior PTI person phoned in. They were basically saying Imran Khan's vertebrate had been fractured, he requires at least 3 weeks of rest and so he won't be able to do any further political campaigning. Does this still stand?

Given his drive, some analgesics and a rigid back brace will get him moving well enough to meet his commitment, I expect.

Very right, precautions must be taken. What makes me more sick is that there was no ambulance and first aid, first aid at least could have managed excessive bleeding. Patients with such injuries are handled very carefully, mishandling can worsen injury.
sadly this is the way people think in SA hopefully with him being next pm people will be a lot more carefull :)

Humaima Malik (Official Fan Page)
2 hours ago
Today I saw a man shed blood and the nation shed tears...
Today I saw a man fall and the nation joined hands in prayer...
Today I saw a man going down in history as one of the greatest leaders of the world...
Today, after a very long time, I feel proud to be a Pakistani because THIS man is MY leader!

Elections or no elections, govt or no govt, win or lose... Imran Khan, you will ALWAYS be our leader and we will ALWAYS love, respect and honor you!
Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom